BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+9
Mechanical Bliss
leahtahd
pajamajon
sammyf
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 am

And here comes Brendan's punk ass, he better not go say anything to Cassi about this.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

I wish Jordan would be smart enough to backdoor Rachel right now. It would be a bold move and now is the time!
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:38 am

This is why I love Rachel, she makes the show interesting! She pissed off the girl who said nobody would ever get a rise out of her so badly that she called her "ugly on the inside" and "catty". Love her or hate her, Rachel is amazing tv! Although she tends to be extremely annoying, the house would kind of suck without people like her. Every season of BB needs a character like that! I absolutely adore Jordan, but a house full of Jordan's would be boring as hell!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 am

ChicagoMark wrote:
I wish Jordan would be smart enough to backdoor Rachel right now. It would be a bold move and now is the time!

I never understand why people say it's a good idea to get rid of people in your alliance that will not nominate you early on! In a few weeks that could be a good move, but right now it just puts a giant target on your back. Jordan even pointed out that nobody would trust her if she did that.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 am

Because it is a smart move right now. The opportunity may not present itself again. Rachel will turn on them in the next week or two.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 am

"Cassi whores around with Country singers and Athlete's" says Brendon BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 143808 They need to give these two roles on the CBS soaps after this, that would fit right in on Bold & The Beautiful
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am

I really don't think she will. She is so worried what America thinks of her and she knows that Jordan and Jeff are 2 of the most beloved players ever.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 am

Chicago Mark, I despise Rachel and Brendan right now and I want them to get the boot so bad, and I would LOVE to see Jordan backdoor them, but objectively it's not a good move for Jordan to do that at this moment. Brendan and Rachel won't turn on J&J for quite some time because they have no one else to work with. For now unfortunately, it's in Brenchel and J&J's interest to work together at least until halftime.

What I wish would happen is for Danielle and Kalia to marshal the votes to get rid of Shelly and keep Cassi, so Cassi and Dom can battle The Relationship Vets for them, while Danielle and Kalia just bounce from side to side. That would be a good move and totally something Dr Will would do. If there's crossfire, keep it going while throwing other bodies in the middle. Why diffuse the Cassi/Rachel thing so early when those two going at it means more safety for Danielle and Kalia?

They could totally do it too. They need 5 votes and if Danielle and Kalia wanted to, they could easily get Dom/Adam/Lowan onboard. That's five. Sure Rachel would have a meltdown but 1) What else is new, and 2) She still wouldn't turn on Danielle because again her options are limited and she'd be too busy fending off Cassi. If I were Danielle, I'd get Kalia onboard with this plan and start dropping hints to Jordan and Jeff that Cassi staying is best for them too. Jordan would totally be amenable to that argument since she likes Cassi and both she and Jeff are sick of Rachel right now.

Also, Shelly is skating by way too easily.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:02 am

Heh. I am LOVING this new Danielle. When Rachel was having her stupid meltdown -- which even Jordan didn't have the patience for -- Danielle walked into the room and the first thing out of her mouth was, "What's wrong with you now?" Ha! She totally dismissed Rachel's feelings and didn't even pretend to care as Rachel whined and cried...on and on and on. And neither Daniele nor Jordan even gave her a hug as she sat there blubbering. That's how exhausting they find her drama antics. You could tell all Daniele was thinking was, "This chick needs to be medicated."

Only Rachel would whine and cry and complain about another girl being a bitch in a situation that she unnecessarily created herself. She's bitching about what Cassi said to her and she's all, "All I said was her gameplay sucks and she's the worst player in BB history." Um...and you thought that would endear you to her??? eyeroll

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:21 am

Nikolas wrote:
Heh. I am LOVING this new Danielle. When Rachel was having her stupid meltdown -- which even Jordan didn't have the patience for -- Danielle walked into the room all, "What's wrong with you now?" Ha! She was totally looking at Rachel and thinking, "This chick needs to be medicated." And she didn't even pretend to care as Rachel whined and cried on and on. Neither one of them even gave her a hug. That's how exhausting they find her drama antics.

Only Rachel would whine and cry and complain about another girl being a bitch in a situation that she unnecessarily created herself. She's bitching about what Cassi said to her and she's all, "All I said was her gameplay sucks and she's the worst player in BB history." Um...and you thought that would endear you to her??? eyeroll

I know right, Rachel shouldn't dish it if she can't take it.

I thought she learned her lesson last year when Ragan gave her that verbal bitch smack, guess not
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 am

Rachel is a fucking mess! I wish Jordan would put her ass up on the block but of course she won't. I don't see why not.... they are tough competitors and the new HGs obviously are not a cohesive bunch.

Cassi said she was a catty catty girl and that she was ugly on the inside but I guarantee in Rachel's warped mind she heard you are an ugly fucking whore bitch zit face pig! I can not believe it took 2 hours of coddling Rachel to get her to calm down and quit the fake tears. I haven't seen fake tears like that since the murdering tot mom was on trial.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Rachel10 BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Beaker
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am

Nikolas wrote:
Chicago Mark, I despise Rachel and Brendan right now and I want them to get the boot so bad, and I would LOVE to see Jordan backdoor them, but objectively it's not a good move for Jordan to do that at this moment. Brendan and Rachel won't turn on J&J for quite some time because they have no one else to work with. For now unfortunately, it's in Brenchel and J&J's interest to work together at least until halftime.

What I wish would happen is for Danielle and Kalia to marshal the votes to get rid of Shelly and keep Cassi, so Cassi and Dom can battle The Relationship Vets for them, while Danielle and Kalia just bounce from side to side. That would be a good move and totally something Dr Will would do. If there's crossfire, keep it going while throwing other bodies in the middle. Why diffuse the Cassi/Rachel thing so early when those two going at it means more safety for Danielle and Kalia?

They could totally do it too. They need 5 votes and if Danielle and Kalia wanted to, they could easily get Dom/Adam/Lowan onboard. That's five. Sure Rachel would have a meltdown but 1) What else is new, and 2) She still wouldn't turn on Danielle because again her options are limited and she'd be too busy fending off Cassi. If I were Danielle, I'd get Kalia onboard with this plan and start dropping hints to Jordan and Jeff that Cassi staying is best for them too. Jordan would totally be amenable to that argument since she likes Cassi and both she and Jeff are sick of Rachel right now.

Also, Shelly is skating by way too easily.

I have to agree with this....Jordan putting up Rachel and Brendon is just not a good move at this point. With Brenchal split up, one out and one with a golden key, if any of the newbs won HOH....her and Jeff going up would be a no brainer. This would certainly be a Howie move putting up someone of your own alliance at this point of the game. With Brenchal STILL in the house after Jordans HOH, they have a MUCH MUCH bigger target on their back then J and J in case someone from the newbs win HOH. I can't wait until the keys are done and the pairs are done....keys=waste of time.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 pm

I like your arguments. They make sense. I still think it would be a good move to do it now. We can agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:46 pm

For selfish reason, I would like the Brenchel duo to remain in the game. As annoying as their quarrels can get at times, they are great for entertainment/drama purposes, and just imagine how Rachel is going to be if she does not win HOH this week and has to ride out the remaining time on slop! If a newbie gets in power this week, which will more than likely either be Dominic or Kalia, I can definitely see a Jeff / Rachel fight to occur down the road, because Rachel has really gotten under everyone's last nerve, except Porsche, who's as good as the bicycles and surfboards on the walls. fishies

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 pm

It is better for the drama for Rachel to stay in the house...no doubt! Rachel's ability to revise the truth and characterize herself as the victim when she is the aggressor is fascinating. That girl is damaged.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm

All I have to say is Rachel is a hypocrite...She can dish it but certainly cannot take it. It makes me think that Rachel only wants to prey on people who would not retaliate. It's a dominating characteristic yet shows cowardly tendancies.

P.S. I really starting to think that Rachel does not know the true definition of a floater. She called Cassi a floater in the DR on Sundays episode for not siding with the veterans. A greta example of a floater is Kathy from BB12 not Cassi. As a matter of fact I can honestly say there is NOT a single floater in this season. Everyone has shown some form of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 pm

I'd argue that Shelly is a floater. She will bounce around to whoever is in power. All of these people who want to be floaters need to watch season 4! Jun and Alison really perfected the art of floating!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 pm

I have to give it to Jordan, she really broke it down to Rachel last night. She told her about herself in only a way Jordan could. Jordan basically told her that if anyone else was hoh her behavior would have her and BRendan on the block. My only concern is that Rachel wont appreciate Jordan's honesty in trying to help her stay in the game. She will misconstrue everything jordan said and hold a grudge about it. Brendan even had a nerve to tell Rachel that Jordan and Jeff are jealous of Brenchel's relationship because they are more affectionate....please tell me what planet these 2 are living on??

Also wanted to mention that I listened to ED's video chat last night and he said pretty much what i was thinking about Dani. That she is playing and scheming way to quick. Since she has the key, there is no need to be so aggressive and she shouldnt be trying to pit the 2 couples in her alliance against eachother..its way to soon for it. He' s hoping it doesnt come back to bite her. He also didnt seem to care for her trusting and teaming up with Dom.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm

I am not really in favor of the whole "bring one of the HGs back in the house," but IF THEY ARE INTENT ON DOING IT, I would love to see Cassi come back in. I think she would have been interesting given a little bit more time.

I am enjoying Danielle this time around. Her reactions to Rachel were hysterical. I don't think she has overplayed just yet. These newbies are not too sharp yet in terms of their game play, so I think she is ok. I think she needs to tone it down a bit right now. I love that she is stirring it up.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Dominic used veto.

Cassi/Shelly nominated.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
It is better for the drama for Rachel to stay in the house...no doubt! Rachel's ability to revise the truth and characterize herself as the victim when she is the aggressor is fascinating. That girl is damaged.

To hear Rachel tell it, Rachel was just a sweet red-headed mermaid, swimming along minding her own business when Cassi the evil tentacled sea-witch swooped down, stole her voice, gave her legs and shoved her out of the water and unto the beach...naked.

Fortunately for Rachel, she can work with naked so she made a do.

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:36 pm

So the CBS website has one of those questionaires for us to vote on. Which Houseguest is Most Likely to Have Sex With His/Her On Cousin Etc. The answers will obviously be used for the next HOH comp and I wonder how BB will rig it in favor of the vets this time?

Julie: "Jordan, as outgoing HOH, you get to decide which questions to ask."

Jordan: "Oh Jewlee, yew know ah can't read."

Julie: "Alright sweetie-pie, then as outgoing HOH, just pick whomever you want to be the next HOH."

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 pm

LOL! It is incredible how Rachel tends to sanctimoniously accuse OTHERS of her behavior. It is a classic case of projection. I anxiously await the moment when Jeff loses his patience with her (again) and the dynamic that will occur when her knight in shining armor, Brendon, feels compelled to defend the victimized maiden. Here's hoping! Tick, tock.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:43 pm

pajamajon wrote:
As a matter of fact I can honestly say there is NOT a single floater in this season. Everyone has shown some form of gameplay.

Shelly and Kalia are definitely floaters. They both even showed the typical floater trait in the last HOH comp by totally throwing it. And floating is a form of gameplay, even if it's not the most exciting one for fans. Just ask Lisa, Jun, Allison and Erika.

pajamajon wrote:
I really starting to think that Rachel does not know the true definition of a floater. She called Cassi a floater in the DR on Sundays episode for not siding with the veterans. A greta example of a floater is Kathy from BB12 not Cassi.

LOL so true! Rachel is an idiot and her definition of floater is "Not in My Alliance."

I mean, how the hell is Cassi a floater when -- according to Rachel herself -- Cassi wrote the Anti-Vet Manifesto in blood, circulated it around the House, and held daily meetings to storm the Bastille and start the Revolution?

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
LOL! It is incredible how Rachel tends to sanctimoniously accuse OTHERS of her behavior.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the characteristics of a psychopath.

ChicagoMark wrote:
I am not really in favor of the whole "bring one of the HGs back in the house," but IF THEY ARE INTENT ON DOING IT, I would love to see Cassi come back in. I think she would have been interesting given a little bit more time.

PREACH!! Unfortunately if Jeff or Jordan gets evicted in the next two weeks, they'll be getting America's Vote to re-enter the House, but that doesn't seem likely so maybe Cassi would have a shot? This is why I would have preferred if Dom hadn't won veto and been evicted because he definitely could have gotten America's Vote to return.

I'm just hoping this isn't all a ruse to get Dick back in the House. eyeroll

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:57 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:

I am enjoying Danielle this time around. Her reactions to Rachel were hysterical. I don't think she has overplayed just yet. These newbies are not too sharp yet in terms of their game play, so I think she is ok. I think she needs to tone it down a bit right now. I love that she is stirring it up.

I agree with you Mark on bringing Cassi back into the game...I honestly wonder what BB would do to have any of the evicted HGs be invited back into the house that would make it fresh or interesting....America's vote is kind of lame and quite honestly, I can see the producers pulling the stunt they did back in BB9, where the end result didn't matter (America voted Alex, but the house voted Crazy James)...oh well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next