BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB13 - Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+7
Lorraine
pajamajon
nicolefan75
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH



Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 am

Jay wrote:
Uh-Oh Jeff is questioning why they're getting rid of Keith rather then Porsche to Jordan.


Gooooooooo Jeff!! Porsche is sickening!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Shelly and Kalia.... I wonder if these 2 are playing for themselves or the past HGs.... I don't know exactly who I want to win yet.... All I know so far is that I want people playing and not trying to float by and so far these 2 sound like big time floaters.... Then again I haven't watched that much of the feeds... so tell me am I way off here or what?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Kalia told Brendon that if a newbie wins HoH she'll ask to be nominated pretending she wants to be evicted if they'll evict Lawon. I'm not sure if the new players are that dumb. For their sake, I hope not...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Erika wrote:
Shelly and Kalia.... I wonder if these 2 are playing for themselves or the past HGs.... I don't know exactly who I want to win yet.... All I know so far is that I want people playing and not trying to float by and so far these 2 sound like big time floaters.... Then again I haven't watched that much of the feeds... so tell me am I way off here or what?

I wish I can answer you Erika. When I have turned on the feeds, it seems like everyone is always sun-bathing, doing workouts, or sleeping in the Have/HaveNot room. I agree with most feed watchers that with the first week it is still so hard to keep track of what is going on with 13 HGs in there...and quite honestly, not much is going to happen between now and Thursday...this group is still in their honeymoon phase...and no one seems to care which one of the nominations gets evicted on Thursday...and frankly neither do I. I find Keith irritating and Porsche is not likable at all! neutral
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Speaking about feeds....what is the freakin' deal today cutting the feeds so much? flaming hot
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Porsche + Rachel = kiss ass
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Speaking about feeds....what is the freakin' deal today cutting the feeds so much? BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 944811


They do this more and more with each passing season...its getting downright ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Lorraine wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Speaking about feeds....what is the freakin' deal today cutting the feeds so much? BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 944811


They do this more and more with each passing season...its getting downright ridiculous!

It pisses me off! They always cut them at the good parts too! Like in season 10 when Keesha finally realized she was leaving the house and confronted that irrelevent guy who didn't get a single vote and they cut to fish for the whole damn thing! I was livid...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 pm

BB gave the HGs some sort of throw the hacky sack pillow in a hole game in the BY. Hope this next HOH is NOT a crap shoot! no2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Speaking about feeds....what is the freakin' deal today cutting the feeds so much? BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 944811


They do this more and more with each passing season...its getting downright ridiculous!

It pisses me off! They always cut them at the good parts too! Like in season 10 when Keesha finally realized she was leaving the house and confronted that irrelevent guy who didn't get a single vote and they cut to fish for the whole damn thing! I was livid...

Leah, I was so freaking mad. I went off on our show about it...no sooner did she find out...BOOM, FISH!!! BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 542745
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Speaking about feeds....what is the freakin' deal today cutting the feeds so much? BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 944811


They do this more and more with each passing season...its getting downright ridiculous!

It pisses me off! They always cut them at the good parts too! Like in season 10 when Keesha finally realized she was leaving the house and confronted that irrelevent guy who didn't get a single vote and they cut to fish for the whole damn thing! I was livid...

Leah, I was so freaking mad. I went off on our show about it...no sooner did she find out...BOOM, FISH!!! BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 542745

One of the only exciting things to happen all damn season and feed watchers get stuck with fish! Oh how I would love to meet the people who decide when the feeds get cut... finger
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 am

nicolefan75 wrote:
BB gave the HGs some sort of throw the hacky sack pillow in a hole game in the BY. Hope this next HOH is NOT a crap shoot! no2

The game is called cornhole. I played it a lot in college during tailgate parties. Its a funny game and requires strategy and skill. Something Jordan doesn't have.This game can't be an hoh come because it can only take two teams.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 am

Why the hell do we never hear Porsche speak? Occasionally we get an awkward laugh in the background, that's it. She's even more boring than Kristen...
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:55 am

When the power of veto is used both members of the couple are saved and a new couple will need to be designated in the eviction chairs.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:57 am

Porsche is more interactive than you think. She is not a lemming. She is always around when action is taking place. People need to stop saying Porsche is boring. Look at Jordo all she does is sit on her ass and pout.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:37 am

Porshe is a boring psychotic ass-kissing stupid bitch and I wish they evict her ass on Thursday. Stop hating on Jordan because she's not a ass-kisser like Horshe. That dummy don't even have a clue that she is being played. All up Rachel ass, like a lil' BE-YOTCH!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:37 am

leahtahd wrote:
Why the hell do we never hear Porsche speak? Occasionally we get an awkward laugh in the background, that's it. She's even more boring than Kristen...

Wow Kristen? I'll admit I'm not the biggest Porsche fan but she's already done way more in one week then Kristen did in her time in the BB house.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:41 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Porshe is a boring psychotic ass-kissing stupid bitch and I wish they evict her ass on Thursday. Stop hating on Jordan because she's not a ass-kisser like Horshe. That dummy don't even have a clue that she is being played. All up Rachel ass, like a lil' BE-YOTCH!

Smooches you gotta admit that it's smart of her to play on Rachel's need to feel important, moving the target off herself and planting those seeds about Cassie and Dominic is good game play at this point IMO.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 am

Jay wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Porshe is a boring psychotic ass-kissing stupid bitch and I wish they evict her ass on Thursday. Stop hating on Jordan because she's not a ass-kisser like Horshe. That dummy don't even have a clue that she is being played. All up Rachel ass, like a lil' BE-YOTCH!

Smooches you gotta admit that it's smart of her to play on Rachel's need to feel important, moving the target off herself and planting those seeds about Cassie and Dominic is good game play at this point IMO.

Not really because they know she is full of shit and if she stays she gets a key so she has no worries for a few weeks. Being Rachels ass tissue isn't a good look. I just don't like her, but I dislike Lubitch much, much more.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Jay wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Porshe is a boring psychotic ass-kissing stupid bitch and I wish they evict her ass on Thursday. Stop hating on Jordan because she's not a ass-kisser like Horshe. That dummy don't even have a clue that she is being played. All up Rachel ass, like a lil' BE-YOTCH!

Smooches you gotta admit that it's smart of her to play on Rachel's need to feel important, moving the target off herself and planting those seeds about Cassie and Dominic is good game play at this point IMO.

Not really because they know she is full of shit and if she stays she gets a key so she has no worries for a few weeks. Being Rachels ass tissue isn't a good look. I just don't like her, but I dislike Lubitch much, much more.

LOL What u got against Lawon?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 am

Jay wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Jay wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Porshe is a boring psychotic ass-kissing stupid bitch and I wish they evict her ass on Thursday. Stop hating on Jordan because she's not a ass-kisser like Horshe. That dummy don't even have a clue that she is being played. All up Rachel ass, like a lil' BE-YOTCH!

Smooches you gotta admit that it's smart of her to play on Rachel's need to feel important, moving the target off herself and planting those seeds about Cassie and Dominic is good game play at this point IMO.

Not really because they know she is full of shit and if she stays she gets a key so she has no worries for a few weeks. Being Rachels ass tissue isn't a good look. I just don't like her, but I dislike Lubitch much, much more.

LOL What u got against Lawon?

EVERYTHING!!! He is a bad liar....He has no mind and just repeats and agrees with ANYONE! He thinks he has game and no one knows it. He walks like he has a dick stuck up his ass all the time. His hair, his forehead, his clothes, that god forsaking laugh. Do I need to go on. Like I really want to slap the shit out his punk ass. He is so fake and phony and I see right through his ass. flaming hot flaming hot flaming hot flaming hot
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 am


LOL What u got against Lawon?[/quote]

EVERYTHING!!! He is a bad liar....He has no mind and just repeats and agrees with ANYONE! He thinks he has game and no one knows it. He walks like he has a dick stuck up his ass all the time. His hair, his forehead, his clothes, that god forsaking laugh. Do I need to go on. Like I really want to slap the shit out his punk ass. He is so fake and phony and I see right through his ass. flaming hot flaming hot flaming hot flaming hot [/quote]

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 143808
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

The one thing with Lawon that annoys me is I notice he has a tendency to mention his self in the third person in damn near any one on one convo he's had so far
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 am

Jay wrote:
The one thing with Lawon that annoys me is I notice he has a tendency to mention his self in the third person and damn near any one on one convo he's had so far

Agreed! I forgot about that one because I dislike EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!! And he always has the need to say how genuine he is and if you really are, you don't have to say it all the time. Just pay attention when he is in a convo, he always agrees with whoever is talking at the time. He talking about he would beat Keith ass if they were out the house. Dumb ass do you see Keith and I am sure Lubitch swings his arms when he fights. He is just so fake and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 am

Smooches you watching the feeds right now? Brendon is telling Rachel she embarasses him when she get's drunk and acts obnoxious, duh Brendon!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:29 am

Jay wrote:
Smooches you watching the feeds right now? Brendon is telling Rachel she embarasses him when she get's drunk and acts obnoxious, duh Brendon!

Yea I am watching because all the feeds are on them. I understand where he is coming from, but I think he is being an ass also. I like them more this year, but i can't stand the bickering between them. Oh lawd, now he is talking about he don't know if he wants to be there...WHY? Because Rachel got a nice buzz tonight?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 1 Discussion    BB13 - Week 1 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB13 - Week 1 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB13 - Week 8 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 10 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 9 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 13 :: Discussion-
Jump to: