BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Celebrity Apprentice 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCelebrity Apprentice 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Celebrity Apprentice 4

Go down 
+4
tj2377
Erika
keisha601
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Celebrity Apprentice 4 Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:45 pm

If this is a sample of the cast....yikes. Is this their best???

Celebrity Apprentice 4 cast names leak out

The Celebrity Apprentice 4 starts filming next week, and several cast members’ names have been leaked to various publications. They include La Toya Jackson, Star Jones, and Mark McGrath, according to Entertainment Weekly, plus Lisa Rinna and Dionne Warwick, according to Gossip Cop.
Many of those people have previous reality show experience: La Toya Jackson was on Armed and Famous while Lisa Rinna has a TV Land series with her husband; Star Jones has hosted a Bad Girls Club reunion and Sugar Ray lead singer Mark McGrath has guest judged American Idol and the Pussycat Doll CW series. And Dionne Warwick appeared on American Idol 5’s finale.
The current season of The Apprentice is interesting but not doing well in the ratings, perhaps because it lacks the fun of raising money for charity and has replaced celebrities struggling to do real-people things with jobless people acting badly.
But despite the media’s ignorance at the fact that NBC and Mark Burnett are producing another The Celebrity Apprentice—MTV tries to connect the new celebrity season with the low ratings of the regular version—NBC announced all the way back in May that it would air both editions this year.
Back to top Go down
keisha601
BB Fan
BB Fan
keisha601

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I don't what's going on wiith this show and cast memebers but the attorney on the ladies team is freaking crazy. Y is ahe always holding someone's hand as they show them walking back to their room. This will be your downfall don't be friends with her. fussing
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Brooklyn ADA forced to quit following 'Apprentice' stint says she left on her own terms

The sexy Brooklyn prosecutor who never bothered to tell her bosses she was vying to be Donald Trump's assistant on "The Apprentice" this season said today that she left on her own terms.
"I think I'm cute and I think I'm tough," Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy told The Post in an interview when asked about her TV persona.

Saeidi-Azcuy, 29, who started her $50,000-a-year job prosecuting misdemeanors last January, submitted her resignation Monday and officially resigned this afternoon after angering the higher-ups who allowed her a two-month leave in June without knowing what she had planned.
The young attorney's conduct on earlier episodes of the show struck some fellow contestants as abrasive, and prompted pointed remarks from Donald Trump's daughter, Ivanka, who also appears on the program.
Saeidi-Azcuy said being a prosecutor made her a better TV reality-show contestant.
"Brooklyn has rubbed off on me. We tend to be outspoken," she said.
Trump brushed aside contestants' criticism by implying that Saeidi-Azcuy's brusque manner stemmed from her background as a Brooklyn Assistant DA. That episode particularly annoyed the office brass.
"Nobody is going to take me down," Saeidi-Azcuy said.
She was then transferred from prosecuting misdemeanor cases in Brooklyn Criminal Court to a lower-profile post, in which she prepared cases for trial.
The show's latest season features 16 candidates who are competing to become an assistant with a six-figure salary in the Trump Organization. This year's twist: All contestants are supposed to have been hit hard by the recession.
Saeidi-Azcuy also said that she loves working alongside Trump.
"Mr. Trump is wonderful to work with," she said.
Of her time in the DA's office, she said she "loved to be in the courtroom" but decided it was time to go.

I can't stand this chick and I wish somebody would put her in her place. She was such a bitch to that one girl who I forgot her name but she ended up sticking up for Mahsa in the boardroom even after Mahsa picked her along with Tyana to go back to the boardroom. It's as if the women are intimiated to stick up for themselves when it comes to Mahsa, and Mahsa should have been fired but unfortunately for Tyana she couldn't make valid points on why she shouldn't have been fired.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:20 pm

ok, here you go...the official cast of next seasons "Celebrity" Apprentice. Some interesting, some are just ????? ok, very few are interesting.

Rapper Lil Jon

Playboy playmate Hope Dworaczk

Big n Rich singer John Rich

Eccentric actor Gary Busey

first Survivor winner Richard Hatch

Teen heartthrob David Cassidy

Supermodel Niki Taylor

singer Dionne Warwick

former baseball player Jose Canseco

actress Lisa Rinna

Real Housewives of Atlanta NeNe Leakes

Sugar Ray singer Mark McGrath

actress Marlee Matlin

singer Meat Loaf

Michael Jackson’s sister La Toya Jackson

former The View co-host Star Jones

Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Didn't Donald Trump blast Khloe Kardashian for her DUI & Rachel Uichetel (sp?) for doing Celebrity Rehab, and he has GARY BUSEY & Jose Conseco????
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 pm

good point TJ! Of course it was totally bogus him firing Khloe for her past. That whole season was pretty much "The Joan Rivers" show and it seemed pre-determined. I wonder who I will end up rooting for??? David Cassidy? Meatloaf? I actually think that Richard Hatch just might do well on this show. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

I am rooting for Latoya because... well, she's crazy. I would love to see Richard do well, but I don't see that happening...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:31 pm

I was really hoping Lisa Rinna would have stuck around a bit longer. She really shouldn't have allowed her team to bully her into becoming project manager if she didn't feel comfortable doing so.

I can not stand Dionne. Whatever happened with "that's what friends are for" attitude. She's an old bitter bitch.... I was really hoping she would be the one getting fired, I just do not like her at all. At least with Star you expect that type of attitude.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:41 am

Erika wrote:
I was really hoping Lisa Rinna would have stuck around a bit longer. She really shouldn't have allowed her team to bully her into becoming project manager if she didn't feel comfortable doing so.

I can not stand Dionne. Whatever happened with "that's what friends are for" attitude. She's an old bitter bitch.... I was really hoping she would be the one getting fired, I just do not like her at all. At least with Star you expect that type of attitude.

I am with you on this. You could tell that Don Jr. was trying to give Lisa every opportunity to fight for her stay in the game by mentioning that Star "wrote" the book and it was Dionne's idea....um BULL! Was anyone else as appalled as I was that these two bitches wanted THEIR names on the cover and no one else's???? I was blown away by that. Well I guess we all should have known that Dionne was a crazy bitch when she started pushing the psychic friends on tv....anyone else remember that?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Erika wrote:

Well I guess we all should have known that Dionne was a crazy bitch when she started pushing the psychic friends on tv....anyone else remember that?
scratch

Yes of course we all remember her psychic friends nonsense and knew she was a crazy bitch but a vile bitch? Didn't realize that before. I don't care how old she is, she certainly isn't a sweet older lady. She's an old nasty bitch
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 am

Dionne is worn out, bitter and broke and I couldn't careless how old she is, her ass would have gotten cussed out and put in her place. She won't be there for long. Jose is a lazy ass!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Dionne is worn out, bitter and broke and I couldn't careless how old she is, her ass would have gotten cussed out and put in her place. She won't be there for long. Jose is a lazy ass!

Now if only we can get you on Celebrity Apprentice!!!! Celebrity Apprentice 4 143808
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:

Now if only we can get you on Celebrity Apprentice!!!! Celebrity Apprentice 4 143808

Nah, I would cuss Donald ass out too!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 am

What would prompt Dionne to call Nikki a hussy? I think Nikki handled herself so unreality tv show like and with class. She could have gone there but she didn't. Only making Dionne look worse than she already does. Is it really necessary for Starr to have her dog Pinky there? Celebrity Apprentice 4 290276

Gary got lucky with that task and yes Jose is a lazy ass.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 am

Dionne is disgusting. Nene should've told her to save face and keep walking. She tried to be nice to the piece of shit but Dionne must think she is better than everybody else and should have special treatment...fuck her!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Bye bye Dionne. Such disgusting behavior and I was happy to see her leave!! I absolutely LOVED the men's commercial last night but was afraid it was a bit over the top. So glad they pulled out the win to send that crazy witch packing!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Yes the ole rude dirty bitch is gone. I wish Nene would have gotten in her ass, but I am just happy the "hussy" is FIRED!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:26 pm

I finally had a chance to watch CA yesterday and I have some comments (surprised?). First of all, not that I am this huge fan of Richard Hatch but I think his being fired was totally unfair. To expect him to be able to pull in huge amounts of money is just bogus. Lets face it, John Rich probably pulled in close to $600,000 just by himself(probably more). So that means between Gary Busey, Meatloaf, Mark McGrath and Lil John they all pulled in about $90k. UMMMMM helloooo! These guys are way way way bigger personaliites and have way way bigger star power than Richard Hatch. This was the best they could do??? Add to that, the team already lost Jose Canseco so why even fire anyone?? It was a huge huge success and a lot of money was raised for worthy charities. Then to top it all off, the whole team says that Gary Busey is the weak link yet clearly The Donald had an agenda and there was NO WAY he was going to fire Gary. And WTF is up with Donald Trump leaving it up to the women if he should fire someone???? Grow a set Donald. You just wanted the teams evened out. Jose was as good as a firing to me. I am sooo over Marlee Matlin.....

Funny of the night. Star Jones trying to whisper something to Marlee. Um helloooo, she's deaf. lol
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:03 pm

I totally agree with you Lorraine. What irks me even more was the fact that Richard didn't even get an opportunity to speak his case. Donald allowed the women to attack Richard without full knowledge of his worth to the Men's team. In addition, the girls attacked (Star Jones) insulted Hatch for being a felon because he was in jail for 4 years. It is insulting for Donald to hold the statements of a rival team to allow him to be influenced by his firing. This kind of shit make me not like the show. It's like the Chloe Kardashian firing, the Jesse James Firing, and the Cint firing from last season all over again. Poor decision making by this guy. I also feel that Lorraine is right that the men should not have lost a team member because they lose their competitive advantage. To say Richard Hatch deserved to go home because he didn't have fundraising power is ludicrous. The cast says that Richard Hatch is famous so he should be able to bring in money as far as I know NONE of the men called people to bring in money. The money they raised was from the artwork. That is a joke in itself when someone pays 5,000 for an ugly fucking buffalo. Sorry for the tangent Cio.

P.S. As a type this Amanda hansen (bb9) is on Dr. Phil apparently she is getting married this October and has a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Scott Long was just on Dr Phil the other day and the show topic was about people who rage. Not surprising Scott Long was on that show since he obviously had rage issues when he was on BB5

Anyway, back to Celebrity Apprentice....

I thought Hatched got the shaft with that firing. Just because he was on Survivor and he's one of the more well known reality show contestants does not mean he could bring in the same type of donations as the others. If they are going to base it off that then by default he's set up for failure and shouldn't have ever had him on to begin with because he's not a celebrity nor is he a star. Let's be real I don't even consider the others to be "celebrities" much less someone who was on a reality show, even if it just so happens to be one of my fav reality shows.

A reality star is someone like Kim Kardashian, not a reality show contestant. They aren't stars and more than likely don't know people with that kind of money to throw down thousands of dollars to charities. With that being said they should not be held to the same standard it just doesn't add up. I totally agree with Lorraine as far as the others are concerend. Clearly Meatloaf, Lil Jon, Gary Busey and Mark McGrath are bigger stars if you want to call them that and have better connections. So if John Rich raised as much as he did then obviously the others weren't much better than Hatch and at least he has a legit excuse.

Trump wussed out giving power to the ladies to have someone fire and heavily influencing who to fire.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Ummm, celebs know when they sign up for celebrity apprentice they are going to have to raise money, so Richard knew that going in the game....Oh well for him! And it's Donald show, he can do whatever he wants. Let's keep in mind this is reality TV and Busey brings ratings, Hatch didn't. It is what it is!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I wish they would bring on NeNe vs Star already!!

Surprisingly, I'm liking Latoya on the show, she's not as ditzy as I thought she would be and seems to be willing to work hard. I'm not liking Marlee so much and I've always liked her but she's getting on my nerves! Every task does not have to focus on being deaf! I thought she was a terrible pm and they just lucked out with the totals. John Rich was much more organized. Meatball's moment was epic! I bet neither Gary or the producer that hid those paints will try anything like that again lol. Im thinking John Rich, Star and possibly Mark McGrath or Lil jon in the final 3. I'm loving the Busyism acronyms!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 am

MC, I could not agree with you more. Had she not raised the amount of money that she had, Marlee soooo should have been fired!! The mens team was set up way way before the doors opened while the women's team was a disorganized mess. I definitely see John Rich in the finals and most likely winning the whole thing. I think Lil John is deserving of a final 3 at this point as well....although...the way Trump freaking SLOBBERS all over Marlee and Gary. I would not be surprised to see them go head to head. I am pretty much guaranteeing Marlee in the finals...gross. Most surprising to me is how much I am actually liking Gary Busey and NeNe!! LOL! I never in a million years thought I would like NeNe but she cracks me up!! Gary just makes the funniest faces and yes, his acronyms are priceless.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 pm

I know! He is def going to find a way to get Marlee and Gary to the end. Hopefully the team switch is soon.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Gary Busey's whole schtick is getting old with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice 4   Celebrity Apprentice 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Apprentice 4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next