BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Will Matt out the Brigade? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWill Matt out the Brigade? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Will Matt out the Brigade?

Go down 
5 posters

He'll do it before Thursday
Will Matt out the Brigade? Vote_lcap226%Will Matt out the Brigade? Vote_rcap
 26% [ 12 ]
He'll out the Brigade on his way out the door
Will Matt out the Brigade? Vote_lcap238%Will Matt out the Brigade? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 18 ]
He won't do it, he's Brigade to the end!
Will Matt out the Brigade? Vote_lcap236%Will Matt out the Brigade? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Will Matt out the Brigade? Empty
PostSubject: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

Will Matt out the Brigade? 695108 Matt throwing the HOH in the last HOH comp thinking he was safe... Will Matt out the Brigade? 537456
Will Matt out the Brigade? 2rmm4uq
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:46 am

That was a dumb move by Matt throwing that HOH, I guess he really didn't see that he was the low man in his alliance and they would take him out the first chance they got. Just think it's all because he got too close to Ragan, he hung around that guy way too much.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 am

yep, as an uberfan and the diabolical genius he is, he should have weighed that more carefully at this point in the game. I could see not wanting to win 3 HoHs though.

I hope he does not out the BG but the DR seems to want to so maybe they'll make him do it during his nom speech. At that point, who cares if they are secret anymore, the others besides Brendon suspect something anyway. I think the DR flat out told Ragan.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 am

I hope he exposes the Brigade before his speech on Thursday because really at that point it doesn't even matter. Lane, Hayden and Enzo will just say it was Matt's last ditch effort to cause trouble. And they will blow it off just as they did Andrew's speech. Sure it might cause doubt but I just think it will be so much better to do it BEFORE Thursday.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 am

I hope he blows the whole house up and DOES expose the DUHHHHHgade. If not for the TOTAL focus on Brendon and Rachel this summer, and Matt of course, no way does this tribe of brain dead dickheads make it this far. I mean think about it....NOT ONCE has any of them been in danger of being voted out this entire summer nor have they ever been on anyones radar!! Is the whole house with the possible exception of Ragan deaf dumb and blind? I wanted to see these dumbasses have to sweat it out on the block and actually try to win something. Plus it would have been nice to see them turn on each other and not just turn on Matt.

What I want most of all is for on finale night the final two be Brendon and any member of the BG and have Matt cast his vote for Brendon which awards him the half million.

We have seen the Diary Room do plenty of damage over the years that has caused the house to shift. Lets hope that they do their magic and show Matt the huge error of his ways and that his loyalty to the dumbass BG is unreciprocated. Damn, how does he NOT see it!!! First they were going to Lane over him but now the insult of all insults.....they are keeping ENZO over him??? Wake up Matt!! Do some damage!!! What have you got to lose??
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 am

F the DR!!!!

I hate that they manipulate the game & I hate it even more that they say they don't! WHATEVER!
I would love to see Matt do some damage on his way out the door, but because he wants to, not because the DR told him so. Boooooo!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Matt out the Brigade?   Will Matt out the Brigade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1