BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPost Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff

Go down 
+3
tj2377
SuzieQ
Erika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff Empty
PostSubject: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 pm

BBAD had the opportunity to ask Jeff some questions following his exit from Big Brother.

BB had C'blocked a few good questions that I thought might get answered but they were all over it, nothing gets by them! Read on...

You have said from week 1 that nobody would talk to you in the house and that Jordan was the only one that would talk to you. I don't recall you being shunned by the entire house what exactly happened that caused this to happen?

THE BLOW-UP WITH LYDIA, I THINK. ONE MINUTE, LYDIA WAS MY FRIEND AND THE NEXT SHE WAS MY ENEMY AND THE HOUSE PRETTY MUCH TOOK HER SIDE AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW THE REASONING BEHIND IT. I WENT IN TO APPROACH THE HOUSE TO EXPLAIN MY SIDE, BUT NOT ONE PERSON CAME TO MY DEFENSE…EXCEPT FOR JORDAN.

You and Jordan were close through out the season, thus making her your strongest ally. Did you ever regret aligning with Jordan so early in the game and not keeping your options open?

NO. I DON’T REGRET ALIGNING WITH JORDAN EARLY ON…WHY WOULD I? SHE NEVER CROSSED ME ONCE, I COULD COUNT ON HER 100% …WOULDN’T EVERYONE WANT AN ALLY LIKE THAT IN THIS GAME?

Why did you go against your own clique so early in the game?

I THINK IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND…MY CLIQUE WENT AGAINST ME!

Other house guests have said Michele has a crush on you, did you sense that?

HA! NO, I NEVER SENSED THAT…SHE’S A HAPPILY MARRIED WOMAN…I THINK IT WAS ALL IN GOOD FUN!

You seemed like you had a hard time warming up to Michele. What was it that bothered you about her?

THE MAJOR THING WAS THAT I COULD NEVER FIGURE MICHELE OUT…THAT’S THE BIGGEST REASON I HELD BACK.

Do you plan on taking Jordan on your Hawaii trip?

LET’S PUT IT THIS WAY…SHE’S DEFINITELY ON THE “SHORT” LIST, BUT WE SHALL SEE!

Knowing what you know now. Would you still have evicted Russell last week?

YES. AND, KNOWING WHAT I KNOW NOW, I WOULD HAVE WON P.O.V. BECAUSE I NOW KNOW WHO WAS IN WHICH ALIEN PICTURE! :) NO REGRETS!!

Was there ever a doubt in your mind that you were going to use the Coup d'etat and was it always Jessie as your target?

NEVER A DOUBT AND JESSIE WAS ALWAYS THE TARGET…HE RAN THAT HOUSE…IF I DIDN’T GET RID OF HIM, I THINK HE WOULD HAVE WON THE GAME.

Why did you and Jordan push so hard to evict Lydia, a completely non-threatening player, during Jordan's HoH?

GOOD QUESTION…MY THOUGHTS AT THE TIME WERE TO SPLIT KEVIN AND LYDIA APART, HOPING TO GAIN A POSSIBLE ALLY WITH THE STRONGER PLAYER OF THE TWO, KEVIN. BOY, WAS I WRONG!!

After the show is over are you going to pursue a relationship with Jordan beyond BFF status?

I HONESTLY DON’T HAVE THAT ANSWER, BUT ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN! HAVING SAID THAT, MAINTAINING A CLOSE FRIENDSHIP IS AN ABSOLUTE.

Was it loyalty/feelings that kept you aligned with Jordan or game?

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Was it feelings for Jordan that kept you with her, or did you believe you could have beat her in a Final 2?

IT WAS NOT ABOUT BEATING JORDAN IN THE FINAL TWO AT ALL…IT WAS ABOUT US GETTING THERE TOGETHER. AT THAT POINT, IT WOULD BE OUT OF MY HANDS AND UP TO THE JURY TO DECIDE OUR FATE AND I WOULD HAVE HAD NO HARD FEELINGS EITHER WAY.

Did you want to go to Final 2 with anyone other than Jordan?

NO.

Why after nearly the whole game did you decide that Kevin and Natalie had your best interests in mind?

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY DID. QUITE FRANKLY, I THOUGHT THEY WERE THE WEAKER COMPETITORS AND I COULD BEAT THEM AT ANYTHING (VS. RUSSELL AND MICHELE). THAT WAS MY REASONING BEHIND THAT!

What was your most memorable moment in the game?

THE COUP D’ETAT.

If you could change something you did in the game what would that be?

WIN THE LAST P.O.V.!

With the remaining house guests, who is playing the best game and why?

GOTTA GIVE IT TO MICHELE ON THIS ONE…SHE COMES THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH WHEN SHE NEEDS TO AND I RESPECT THAT.

Who would you NOT like to see in the Final 2?

KEVIN AND NATALIE.

Do you have ANY idea how funny you are? Lots of zingers.

NO, I DON’T…UM…THANKS?? :)

Who would you like to keep in touch with after this is over?

JORDAN AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME!

Julie Chen pointed out that you are the ONLY HG to get a standing ovation (congratulations on that!!) how did you feel about that?

OVERWHELMED…AND VERY APPRECIATIVE!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Wow- is it possible that reading his answers to these questions made him seem even more adorable? heartz
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Le sigh
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm

I miss him already.... sad1
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:43 pm

I miss him too Lorraine and all these interviews are making it worst! sad1
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Lorraine and Erika did you actually get to talk to him or did you have to type questions?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 pm

sammyf wrote:
Lorraine and Erika did you actually get to talk to him or did you have to type questions?

I WISH!! lol, we had to submit the questions...we cant talk to him........YET!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:51 pm

oooo that sucks!! I hope once the show is over he comes on the show!!! big smile
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:53 pm

sammyf wrote:

haha! We could only wish to have talked to him but unfortunately we could not speak to him just..... YET! Because BB of course wants to make sure to not have him too exposed as to influence his decision on who to vote for. Which is why some of our questions couldn't be answered because they were either too revealing or leading. Count on this though Sammy once the show is over... be looking for a Jeff interview among some of the other house guests!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Can't wait Erika!! Finale night can't come soon enough!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:51 pm

:over react:I am already pissed at Lydia for how she is going to act when he wals in the jury house
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Don't worry, Jeff knows shes a psycho bitch and is still BITTER over JESSIE getting evicted...I guess she forgets that Jeff took her sorry psycho slimey ass OFF the block. My prediction is that Jeff, Russell and Jessie all rebond, hug it out and totally ignore that toothless bitch.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Any way you can post the questions that were uh.. C'blocked! :)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Well one question in particular I know they C'Blocked was regarding the fact that Natalie is 18 and didn't Jeff find it odd that she was able to drink alcohol in the BB house. We figured that one wouldnt get through. It looks like all my questions made it through but Erika may have had some choice questions that they C'Blocked...lol.

BTW...why do you want to know?

welcome all to the forum!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:28 am

Lorraine wrote:
Well one question in particular I know they C'Blocked was regarding the fact that Natalie is 18 and didn't Jeff find it odd that she was able to drink alcohol in the BB house. We figured that one wouldnt get through. It looks like all my questions made it through but Erika may have had some choice questions that they C'Blocked...lol.

BTW...why do you want to know?

welcome all to the forum!

Oh, no reason. I was just curious as to which questions they deemed not appropriate. And thanks for the welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff   Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Eviction Interview with 4th Jury member Jeff
Page 1 of 1