BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPost Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia Empty
PostSubject: Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia   Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 pm

BBAD had the opportunity to interview Lydia post eviction.

What exactly was your strategy going into the house and did it change once you got into the house, if so how did it change?

Quote :
Into the house was to have people trust me, open up, and talk to me. It didn’t change once I got into the house. I just became unfocused and got really emotional.

Why were you so angry at Jordan after she won HOH when you lashed out at her?

Quote :
She took the HOH key away from me and gave me a unitard to wear. Who wouldn’t be mad?

Do you regret not forming stronger relationships in the house besides Jessie and Kevin which may have helped you along in the game?

Quote :
No, I have no regrets.

You didnt seem to fight too hard to stay in the house as far as campaigning for votes...why?

Quote :
Being on the block a fourth time, I knew my time was up and I didn’t want to waste my time on people that I couldn’t stand.

Who would you like to see follow you into the jury house next week?

Quote :
Jeff

If you could change one thing during your stay in the BB house, what would that be?

Quote :
Form a stronger bond with Chima.

Do you think you focused too much on the relationship you had with Jessie and not enough on your own game?

Quote :
Yes.

Did Natalie give you her ASU sweatshirt? and did you want it to remember her or Jessie?

Quote :
Natalie did not give me her ASU sweatshirt. She wears it and still wants to wear it so the joke’s on her.

Why didn't you tell Jordan about the last minute lie, did you think it could have been used against Natalie and in hopes of keeping you longer?

Quote :
I didn’t even care to talk to Jordan towards the end of the week. It wouldn’t have changed Jordan’s view or opinion.

You had a difficult week in the house where you wanted to harm yourself. What lead you to that point?

Quote :
The taunting of Natalie and Jessie and not having Jessie there to understand or be there for support. I needed a release and I couldn’t take the pressure that they were putting on me. And there was a combination of being nominated and being teased a lot that took me to a dark place.

If you were to have stayed in the house and you were to win HOH, which 2 house guests would you have nominated?

Quote :
Jordan and Jeff

Why didn't you go up to Jordan's HOH room with everyone else when she got her HOH room?

Quote :
I didn’t care.

When Jessie was evicted, you took it hard and cried about his eviction. Were you upset that he was evicted for personal or strategic reasons?

Quote :
Both

Were you jealous of Jessie and Natalie's relationship, and did you try for strategic reasons to break them up?

Quote :
Never was or will be jealous of Natalie and Jessie and there was no wanting to break them up.

Please check back next week as we will have another interview with the latest evicted house guest.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Stick_a_spork_in_it

Stick_a_spork_in_it

PostSubject: Nice work on the Lydia interview Erika!!!   Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia   Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Quote :
You had a difficult week in the house where you wanted to harm yourself. What lead you to that point?

Quote:
The taunting of Natalie and Jessie and not having Jessie there to understand or be there for support. I needed a release and I couldn’t take the pressure that they were putting on me. And there was a combination of being nominated and being teased a lot that took me to a dark place.

uh the week she wanted to hurt herself wasnt Jessie still in the house??

seek help Lydia. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia   Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Wow... not only is she bitter, she's most definitely cuckoo bananas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia   Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Eviction Interview with 2nd jury member - Lydia
Page 1 of 1