BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor: Samoa - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor: Samoa

Go down 
+3
bostongirl
leahtahd
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 pm

VINDICATION BABY!!!!!! The FANS have spoken!! Fuck the tribe!!!! Congrats to Russell....you got robbed!!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:42 am

Let Me Say This!!! IF ANYONE HER EVEN CLAIMS NAT DESERVE TO WIN THEN TAKE A COCONUT AND SHOVE IT UP URE A$$!!! Russell is arguably in the top 5 best survivor players in the show's history. By Natalie Winning the jury basically said Natalie is one of the Top 5 players in Survivor's History and I know for sure thats not true.I am frustrated that these "recruited" players are on their moral high horse all the time. This is just as bad as Suzie almost winning Gabon. Well actually it is worse. Cuz Suzie actually won a challenge.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:29 am

Wow..It has been less that 6 hrs since the results came out and there is already a website called http://www.russellgotscrewed.com/
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:20 am

Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 94979765

Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 94979007

Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 94978893

Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 94980223

Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 94979745
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:21 am

The jury who chose to vote for Natalie are a bunch of pathetic losers who should have been disqualified to vote for a winner since they clearly don't even know how to play the game anyway. It's a given these sorry ass losers with zero integrity for the game of Survivor could get it right and vote for the only true winner and deserving player of Survivor. They are so fucking pathetic that they couldn't find it in them to vote based off gameplay that they allowed their sorry excuse of their pride to get in the way. To have the audacity to talk about morals and right and wrong and bring up who was nice and not nice? Go fuck yourselves! It's a game and you got played! I would have had more respect had they admitted they let their sorry ass emotions dictate the winner but to justify it? GIVE ME A BREAK! These no name losers couldn't even ask decent jury questions? Seriously I thought whatshisname was asking Mick out on a date..."if we went on a bro date..." seriously? are you kidding me? And the others weren't much better either... Kudos to Shambo for keeping it real!

These pathetic pieces of shit Eric finger , Monica finger , Dave finger , Kelly finger and Laura finger can all EAD!

I knew the true Survivor fans who saw the game and can respect good gameplay would reward the real deserving player hands down!
:yes:
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 am

Thanks John for confirming what we all know to be true!
<3 him for that! smug