BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor: Samoa Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor: Samoa Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor: Samoa

Go down 
+3
bostongirl
leahtahd
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Survivor: Samoa Empty
PostSubject: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 am

Premieres Thursday, Sept. 17 8:00pm ET/PT
Survivor: Samoa 1

Ashley
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_ashley
Ben
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_ben
Betsy
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_betsy
Brett
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_brett
Dave
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_dave
Elizabeth
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_elizabeth
Erik
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_erik
Jaison
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_jaison
John
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_john
Kelly
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_kelly
Laura
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_laura
Marisa
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_marisa
Mick
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_mick
Mike
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_mike
Monica
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_monica
Natalie
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_natalie
Russell H.
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_russellh
Russell S.
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_russells
Shannon
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_shannon
Yasmin
Survivor: Samoa Cast_thumb120_yasmin
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 am

I am excited for this season to begin!!! I decided to change my avatar to something Survivor related! Team Courtney:D
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:34 am

leahtahd wrote:
I am excited for this season to begin!!! I decided to change my avatar to something Survivor related! Team Courtney:D

Yeah, I can't wait too! It looks like that one Russell guy is going to be a stir the pot devilish banana
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 pm

I try every year to get into Survivor but never have any luck. Maybe i'll try again tonight cuz i miss you guys already and its only been 2 days..lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I try every year to get into Survivor but never have any luck. Maybe i'll try again tonight cuz i miss you guys already and its only been 2 days..lol

C'mon Boston how can you NOT get into Survivor!?!?! I'm shocked! smiley_yikes:
It's one of the best... at least try this season! haha
It seems like most people who watch BB always tend to watch Survivor
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 pm

I really hate Russel! Marissa was one of my favs and that douche just turned everyone against her. I really enjoyed watching Ashley stand up to Russel and that other guy, the one sitting behind Russel, who is so annoying that I don't even know his name and don't really care to learn it. Shambo is funny and I already love her!!!! She, Marissa, and Russel are the only ones that really got much tv time. How can mike talk about someone weak? He is old and fat! Get his ass out of there. Betsy was cool.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 pm

This is just the first week, but I like Russell a lil.....I think it's hilarious how he got them all to vote Marissa out so soon. The old man got a lot of nerve talking about someone is weak. I am sure this season won't be a let down like the others.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 pm

I like Russell so far, he's taking a different approach to the game! And there are some cute guys this season... I just don't know the names yet!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 am

This premiere was very meh. I hate big casts because it's hard for everyone to be shown. <33 Brett, Natalie, & Ashley so far.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 am

I didn't want Betsy to go because now I know Ashley and Natalie will be in the line of fire. :( Galu is a much better tribe than Foa Foa, sadly. Although, I do like Brett, Kelly, and Laura. I thought Laura's comment was HILARIOUS. "The good news..there's fish in the ocean!" HAHA!!
Really Like - Natalie, Ashley, Brett, Kelly
Like - Laura, Mick
Dislike - Shambo, Liz
Hate - Russell H., Yasmin
Meh - Everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 am

I loved how Russell just knew this is Survivor and and there is a hidden immunity idol someone around here in camp, rather than waiting for a clue, he goes in search of it. Randomly looking up in a tree!!!?! Seriously how the hell did he of all people get so lucky to find it! So random! Love it! This guy is pure entertainment .... how can you NOT like him?!
He needs to last far into the game!

Ben the douchebag seemed pretty proud to be the 1st contestant to ever get taken out of a challenge with his cheap shot move.

Poor Mike the old guy had to be pulled out of the game because he has low blood pressure after a grueling challenge with guys half his age. I mean seriously c'mon they need to quit putting these old people on the show who are out of shape and just too old to go to head to head with these younger guys.

and what's up with Shambo floating around what looked like sludge rather than getting fish! doh

Betsy had to go... no loss there!

Go Russell!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm

lmao...glad you watched the show. You have no idea how much I wanted to scream out.."Russell found the hidden immunity idol WITHOUT A CLUE!! Loved it! I dont care if you like him or not, that was awesome.

Um real nice Shambo, floating around in the swamp and losing the mouth piece to the snorkel. That will certainly win you favor with your tribe....DUMB!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Well not only did he find it without a clue... He found it right in front of the tribe and even told them he was looking for the hidden idol! haha that was great!

His gameplay has been so refreshing, never seen yet after like what is it 20 seasons now?

Major props! Survivor struck gold in casting him!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Am I the only person who thinks Ben > Yasmin. I hate that f-ing bitch.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Colton wrote:
Yasmin is a discount Omarosa but I still would rather see her stay than Ben. He really thinks that he is a bad boy. Whatever!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Colton wrote:
Yasmin is a discount Omarosa but I still would rather see her stay than Ben. He really thinks that he is a bad boy. Whatever!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:36 am

Russell Hantz will be on Survivor 20, his brother says

Survivor Samoa’s Russell Hantz will be appearing on the 20th, all-star season of Survivor, according to his brother. In other words, the horrifyingly brilliant strategist isn’t leaving our TV sets anytime soon.

The Houston Chronicle reports that Russell “has been chosen for All-Star Survivor,” and that is an indication that Russell’s “opening act is just the tip of the iceberg” (i.e. he sticks around a long time).

The report’s source is Russell’s brother, Shawn, who said his brother’s inclusion on the all-star season “ought to tell you something” about his time in Samoa.

Shawn works with his brother at Hantz Tankering Service, and also said that Russell is “not putting on a show. He’s just taking it to a huge extreme. He does in a sense try to run things. And I’m not going to say he runs me, but Russell has a very assertive personality.”

It's easy to assume he'd be back for Allstars based off the first couple of episodes alone but glad to hear he's not out anytime soon! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:20 pm

I'm so glad Ben was voted off. His racist remarks and ignorance were unbearable to listen, and kudos to Jaison for confronting his racism. He was a just an idiot there was nothing strategic about offending Yasmine. Regardless if he didn't like the way she was coming off I don't see how he thought his racist remarks were going to further his game.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Agreed Erika, and what bothered me most is that he didn't even think he was being racist. Kudos to Jaison for bringing it up and letting him know it was wrong. Ben was annoying in all aspects anyway, glad to see him gone!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:29 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Agreed Erika, and what bothered me most is that he didn't even think he was being racist. Kudos to Jaison for bringing it up and letting him know it was wrong. Ben was annoying in all aspects anyway, glad to see him gone!

Check out this interview with Ben. It's so aggravating that he continues to be a dumbass and justifies his ignorance. http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/10/02/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-samoa-episode-3/ scroll to the bottom of the page.

I'm just glad he's off the show. I hope Jeff lays into him at the finale though!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!? I can't believe he sat there and tried to justify his words & actions. He has no remorse whatsoever. I hope the backlash of his racist comments and his attitude about it kicks him so far up his ignorant ass! Wow!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:32 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!? I can't believe he sat there and tried to justify his words & actions. He has no remorse whatsoever. I hope the backlash of his racist comments and his attitude about it kicks him so far up his ignorant ass! Wow!

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Erika wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:

Check out this interview with Ben. It's so aggravating that he continues to be a dumbass and justifies his ignorance. http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/10/02/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-samoa-episode-3/ scroll to the bottom of the page.

I'm just glad he's off the show. I hope Jeff lays into him at the finale though!

Hey, what did Ben say that was racist? One night I went out and missed an episode and I one night I missed about half an episode and I may have missed it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Last time i checked ghetto trash wasn't a racist remark...its based on how some one ask not there ethnicity...Maybe some people need to get there head out of the gutter and realize not every comment said to a person has to be race oriented I could understand if he drop the word porch monkey, but he didn't...He is more insensitive than racist..
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Last time i checked ghetto trash wasn't a racist remark...its based on how some one ask not there ethnicity...Maybe some people need to get there head out of the gutter and realize not every comment said to a person has to be race oriented I could understand if he drop the word porch monkey, but he didn't...He is more insensitive than racist..

It is racist when you are saying it in a derogatory manner and labeling a particular ethnic group. He specifically made that comment towards her because she is black. He would have never said that to one of the white girls on the tribe. Had he made a racial comment to one of the white girls it would have been the same thing. What you say, how you say it and your demeanor behind it all equals how one's words can be interpreted and he was being racial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Samoa
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next