BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH

Go down 
+5
tj2377
Rebrummett
Lorraine
pajamajon
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:22 pm

I know Jeff needed to get Russell out eventually, but am I the only one who thinks now was too early to do it? Jeff really should have waited. Russell is another big target in the house that he could use to deflect some of the attention off of him, in terms of who Natalie or Kevin would put up.

I've been thinking a lot lately about game play and I really feel like Jeff is the only one in the house who's really done anything. Everyone else is just sort of floating through the game and that's SO frustrating. As a viewer, I want to see them make big moves. Granted, Kevin and Natalie cooking up this "lie" to save their own butts is something, but it's not much... especially when you look back on the last 7 or 8 weeks.

Of course, my thoughts are probably clouded because I just watched the all stars season and pretty much no one in this cast is playing anywhere close to the level that cast did!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:55 pm

I agree. Jeff keeps talking about the Jesse vote from Russ, lets not forget that Jeff made the final 4 deal after the Jesse vote. Jeff is also upset about Mich and Russ final 2 deal. I agree with Russ that the Final 2 deal did not compromise their final four deal at all. So basically Jeff is the only one allowed to have a final 2 deal...hypocritical much? Jeff and Jordan haven chosen believe Nat (of all people)who has barely spoken to them the entire game and has been gunning for them....you will see next week if Nat or Kev win HOH you've been had.

I hope Kevin takes some time to think about the benefits to voting out Natalie instead of Russ. Nat would be the hardest person for Kev to beat in final 2. Keeping Russ would also benefit Kevin because Jeff and Russ would be gunning for eachother so hard that they wont even think about anyone else. Also, Kev needs to realize that just like Nat can come up with all these lies and scams on everyne she will do the same to him eventually. This would be a great time for Kev/Russ/Mich to make a final 3 alliance. It would be the three of them playing against Jordon in HoH comp and thats great odds. This is the time to start thinking about the money instead of friendships.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Suzie Q, I am with you on that. And B-Girl I agree with what you said. It just drives me crazy that J&J believes 2 people who barely said a word to them the whole time they been in the house. And it pisses me off that they both are too stupid to realize that N&K could be lying to save their asses. Natalie hasn't won shit the WHOLE SHOW and no one seems to remember how her/Jesse/Chima went AGAINST Russ when he put Ronnie up. Jeff was better off keeping Russ and getting rid of N or K. After all the arguing Jeff iniciated that everyone swear on something and they were all still in the final four, he still put Russ up. I have a feeling this is going to bite him in the ass. But we will see on Thursday. I still feel with Russ being gone Jordan & Michele have a better chance at winning a endurance comp against N&K. And actually with a questions comp also. But as we all know, you never really know with this game. As much as I like J&J this potentially can be a bad move and their dumbness is annoying the hell out of me. Jeff being mad at the final 2 deal with R&M is very hyprocitcal!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:09 am

I just love how Michele is so far up Jeff's ass and he plans on using her only to stab her in the back next week, which of course that's how the game goes. My problem with her is she is so in lus with Jeff she doesn't see him using her.... and she's suppose to be so smart! Ugh!

I'm so over Jeff and Jordan and them being drunk off power. Next!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2