BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALEveryone Already hates Jessie Commercial Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial   Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Am i the only 1 on the Jessie Wagon

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial   Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:39 pm

LOL at that commercial. I said last night on the show that I didnt see very many happy faces at the end of the show. Jessie is in trouble and I think his BB11 days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial   Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 pm

My, my, how things have changed. Everyone went from hating Jessie to becoming his cult members. Of course it's been almost impossible to get him out of the house until recently, partly due to cliques, so I guess going with the power keeps you safe.

(Note how BB plays up the hate Jessie factor as if that's a reason to watch...is production clueless or what?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial   Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Already hates Jessie Commercial
Page 1 of 1