BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB15 Jessie Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB15 Jessie Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB15 Jessie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB15 Jessie Empty
PostSubject: BB15 Jessie   BB15 Jessie EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:41 pm

BB15 Jessie Jessiecastphoto

Name: Jessie Kowalski
Hometown: Beaumont, Texas
Living: San Antonio, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, driven and smart.
Favorite Activities: Reading, social media, yoga, swimming, taking my dog on walks, laying by the pool, cooking and dancing.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my Ari. He is my whole world and we have a great mom-pup bond.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Lay low as long as possible and align with the smartest and strongest! Also, make a final two deal with who I have the best connection with. Try to win as many competitions as possible. Be friendly, fun and helpful… and enjoy the ride.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Danielle was my favorite because she is pretty, cool, laid back and knows the game! Dick was my least favorite. I respect his gameplay but I would be annoyed by him.
What are you afraid of? Flying and overpasses.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating from University of Texas in 4 years and getting this opportunity with Big Brother means everything to me.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… When at first you don’t succeed, try again.
What would you take into the house and why? My dog, Ari! Just kidding, but I would love that! My iPhone 5 so I could see what my friends and family are up to and my iPod because music keeps me entertained and helps me think.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be the happiest girl on the planet. I would love the opportunity to share my life with others and inspire people to follow their dreams!

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

BB15 Jessie
Page 1 of 1