BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor Empty
PostSubject: The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor   The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 am

Since this was brought up on your show this week, I wanted to mention it because I have never seen any actual confirmation of this and only sourced on some outdated fan BB wiki. It doesn't seem to be anyplace else, and especially if he had made appearances at pro-gay events like the rumor goes, I think we would have seen press releases and even photographs from those attending.

At this site, though (who knows how reliable this source is, but it seems more reliable), this wiki is mentioned. He claims it's a hoax perpetuated by this outdated wiki.
http://www.afterelton.com/askmonkey/07-20-2009?page=0%2C1

I also thought it might be worth pointing out that the electronic music duo Matmos has a member named Drew Daniel who is gay. So maybe info got crossed that way by a dumb internet search, or the hoax was deliberate and this little tidbit adds pseudo-credibility if you're searching for a gay Drew Daniel and end up with a bunch of hits.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor   The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:13 pm

You know I thought this was confirmed but I don't know where I read or heard it at. If it's not... oops!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

The "Drew from BB5 is gay" rumor
Page 1 of 1