BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother Canada  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother Canada

Go down 
+2
bostongirl
Erika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict

Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Well...BB Canada season 1 is comming to a close. I have mixed feelings about the season. It started out so great and it slowly lost its luster in my opinion.

First off i did not care for the host. She wasnt very smooth and lacked control. There were many twists, feed blocks that were for a whole day or 2, the return of a hg way too late in the season. Finally the thing that irked me the most ...ending the feeds days b4 the finale. I suppose when they dont make you pay they can pretty much do whatever they please but i still think it sucked to shut the feeds down 5 days b4 the show ends. I found myself not interested in the feeds at all which is strange for me because even when there is nothing going on in the BB house i usually still have the feeds going for background noise.. I just couldnt get into them with this cast and i cant figure out why( believe me i tried). I hope it was just this group and not me going through a BB change of life..lol.

I think i also missed the interaction with so many other people watching. The feeds didnt have chatrooms, there werent as many people blogging or posting about it (here in the US anyway). I especially missed not having Erica and Lorraine's weekly show and posts. Part of the BB experience is the interaction with other fans and getting their opinions and listening to the discussions. During the summer seasons i cant wait to get home and read updates and see peoples opinions of what went on for the day. I didnt have that feeling with this season. There was no urgency to get home and run to the computer to see what was happening.

On the good side....i really liked the cast, the house, and i loved that it was east coast so they woke up and went to bed with me. I did like the little extras like Marsha the moose and the ringing phone ( although that seemed to fizzle out mid season).

Other things that were no fault of anyone but just happened. I hate that it ended up being the Jemmett show.....Jillian and Emmett controlled the house most of the season and that became very boring to me. The best part of BB is when the power shifts back and forth. This didnt happen enough in this season. I wasnt an avid feed watcher but when i was watching i didnt see enough plotting and scheming for my tastes. Yes, i realize there was strategizing but I love the down and dirty scheming ...i didnt see much of that. I'm not a fan of everyone getting along. Also, Talla was a huge waste of space...i am only hoping i dont see her as part of the F3 she has done nothing but annoy me all season with her airhead persona. Who trips going into the diary room week after week...after the 1st time wouldnt you figure out the step is there? After about the 3rd week she really grated on my nerves. I think that most of the people that would have made the show more interesting unfortunately left b4 jury. I can only imagaine how the great the season would have been had Tom, Liza and Aneal stayed in the house and Talla and topaz were the 1st few to go.

I wish Jemmett kept their deal with Andrew i really wanted him in f3. Oh and although i am not a fan of Gary he gave me the best moment of the season when he cried and carried on over the slop. That moment is right up there with Jesse's funeral ( my all time favorite BB laugh moment)

58 Days til we do it all again...i hope that cbs having the feeds doesnt turn into a disaster.

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:33 pm

I cannot believe what just went down for the finale. Topaz voted the wrong person and ends up giving the win to Jill instead of Gary. The producers should have let her change her vote it was very clear her vote was suppose to be for Gary.
Sucks for Gary since he just lost out on 80,000 because of a dumb mistake.
Gary is the true winner and Jill's win will also be know as the mistake win.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:54 pm

I Understand what you are saying Sammy, but at the same time rules are rules. The keys were marked clearly. If they dont stick to the rules anyone could step up and say the same thing. I think that Topaz is now the official queen of the dumbest move in BB history.

I dont think it was fair that Gary was able to come back onto the game after having time to mingle with the jury , see where everones heads were at and create stronger bonds, but that was allowed by BB canada and it was there game to produce and their rules. If you noticed all garys votes were from the people that were in the jury house with him...the ones that he had time to solidify relationships with...how fair was that???

So in light of all that, whatever happens happens....Topaz is the one to blame here not Jillian or production in my opinion...I dont even understand how you could make that mistake with the names right in your face in big bold print. Maybe she really wanted Jill to win and was covering her own ass...who knows for sure. For some reason i think slice will make it up to Gary on the sly
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:46 am

I completly agree with Boston. From what I know from casting alot of these houseguest were Big Brother fans so there not very new to the game. This season Big Brother has been very strict on rules. Topaz should of checked twice who she was voting for. I've heard this theory that she did it on purpose cause Jillian is the one who said "150% " to Topaz. I dont agree I think it was just a dumb mistake.

I am fine with them bringing people back into the game. It works for good tv but I do think Final 5 should of stayed the Final 5. Gary had such a huge advantage spending all that time with AJ Alec and Topaz. If Gary screwed them over he could of worked on their relationships in the Jury house and sending him back was unfair (but BB isnt always a fair game)

I really felt through the edit that Production wanted Gary to win. Do I blame Production or Jillian Nope. It was Topaz decision who to put in and she put the wrong vote. I feel bad for Gary yeah i do but Runner Up isn't bad he's 21 and if they ever do an All Stars he will return. I feel the worse for Arisa. It must of sucked Topaz like confronting her. She didnt know what she could do and I was worried Topaz was going to flip out on her. I wonder how Julie would of reacted to that.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:06 am

I agree that bringing back someone at final 4 is just wrong especially not giving peter a chance to come in. However, there were only three votes in jury house there were four in the house so really a person in the house could have won if they played it right. I think in this case where it was so obvious a mistake was made I think it would have been ok change it.

I don't blame Jill at all it is completely Topaz fault for her own stupidity. Jill's win is a mistake but everyone knows that Gary had four votes really not Jill. It is a good thing that Jill is a big fan of the show because if she was I think the win would have felt hollow to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5