BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother Spoilers Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother Spoilers Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother Spoilers

Go down 
+3
Lorraine
leahtahd
VIII
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VIII
BB Fan
BB Fan
VIII

Big Brother Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 am

@CornerOffice13

I hope its some random dude making shit up cause BB teams suck!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 am

VIII wrote:
@CornerOffice13

I hope its some random dude making shit up cause BB teams suck!

The Twitter was deleted, what did they say?
Back to top Go down
VIII
BB Fan
BB Fan
VIII

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 am

Quote :
The 6 returning were once 8, but 2 from two different teams were evicted in HoH. Essentially splitting those teams for the entire summer.

Teams

Quote :
R/B ?/L K/S K/J J/A ?/C P/D
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 am

I dont know if this is a spoiler or not.....

Big Brother Spoilers 100_0592_normal
ScrappyNatalie Natalie Martinez

I never get in twitter but thought I would because my phone has been blowing up, Jessie and I are not going back on this season of BB :-(

9 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm not liking this whole everybody has a pair thing! I liked in all stars when they had Janelle and Jase as HOH in week one so I wouldn't mind seeing that, but they better not be evicted in pairs! That didn't work in bb9 and it won't work now!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 pm

The buzz on FB is that the 3 duos are Jeff/Jordan & Dick/Dani & Brenchal. They are not playing together and one duo is already out the house.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear that Natalie and Jessie are definitely not going back in the house- even though most of the buzz I've heard was they weren't anyway. It's comforting to hear her confirm it!

I really hope they don't have everyone play and get evicted in pairs. Though I doubt they'll get evicted in pairs- the cast isn't big enough for that to happen and the show to last all summer.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
The buzz on FB is that the 3 duos are Jeff/Jordan & Dick/Dani & Brenchal. They are not playing together and one duo is already out the house.

i heard something similar..4 duos went in, one went right back out after a comp and the 3 are Jeff/jord, Dick/Dani, Brenchel. The rumor mill is also saying that 2 Duo's Jeff/jordan and Brenchel are not playing with eachother they have been given new partners....So many rumors going around.

I wonder if Evel Dick is talking shit to Brendan about Penisgate...thats why we need the feeds from the 1st day..lol.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

I nebver understood why we didn't ge the feeds from the first night they move in? THey can still do there premeire show, but man there are so many things they can keep away from us that I don't trust when they do this feed layover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Spoilers   Big Brother Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Spoilers
Page 1 of 1