BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Big Brother Canada  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBig Brother Canada  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Big Brother Canada

Go down 
+2
bostongirl
Erika
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Big Brother Canada  Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Do our Canadian members know anything about when this is starting? I heard Early 2013?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I really hope we able able to watch this somehow. Will they have a live feed?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm

You know I don't know if they'll have a live feed. But isn't this suppose to be like our version? I know it's the same casting company, but that's all I do know as of now Big Brother Canada  7124
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:28 am

It starts in Feb, I think the 13th somewhere around there. They are currently doing opening casting calls. Hayden went to the one in Vancouver this past weekend. I believe there are live feeds.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:27 am

also, I keep hearing rumors about the host being maybe Evel Dick, Jeff Schroeder....have you heard anything about the host Sammy?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I heard ED was basically asked his twitter followers to tweet BB canada to get him on the show. Jeff I heard that rumor a while back when the news first came out about BB canada. Honestly, I do not think either will be the host they will probably get a Canadian talent to do. It wouldn't make sense having a non Canadian host do BB Canada.

There really hasn't been that many details about the show. Just that the house will be in Toronto (not sure what they will be doing about an outside because it will be cold!!), Kassting is doing the casting, the big prize is 100gs and a car (here in canada we don't get taxed on prize money) and it seems like another houseguest will be at the Toronto open call because on Robins twitter I remember reading about a surprise guest being there.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:53 am

As far as Dick or Jeff is concerned for the Canadian BB host.... I really can't imagine anyone even contemplating asking Dick. He's way too abrasive and has no charm about him and I just don't see it happening. And as much as Jeff is a beloved BB past houseguest I really do think it would be best to go with a Canadian TV personality.

I found out some info -

- According to Hayden it will be starting sometime in December.

- They are planning to follow the same format as our version of BB (because the Canadians love our BB so much).

- He also said as Sammy did that it will be in Toronto.

- Same casting company as we all know, but different producers

I'm curious if they are going to have live feeds and also will we even be able to watch it on TV. Sammy how do you watch the US version? Cable? I know the Canadian version is suppose to be on the Slice channel? right Sammy? Which I'm assuming is a Canadian only channel since I never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm

There has to be a way for us to watch it, even if its the next day. Canada has always been able to watch the US version so i'm hoping they are thinking about how to make it accessible to the US

I wonder if superpass would be the ones to do the live feed. It would make sense because they are already equipt to handle it. I would imagine covering live feeds is not an easy thig to set up and get it to run smooth. Superpass would be crazy not to want to do it because i think a good chunk of their revenue prob comes from the BB season. I hope we have some answers and info soon...december is not that far away.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Erika wrote:
As far as Dick or Jeff is concerned for the Canadian BB host.... I really can't imagine anyone even contemplating asking Dick. He's way too abrasive and has no charm about him and I just don't see it happening. And as much as Jeff is a beloved BB past houseguest I really do think it would be best to go with a Canadian TV personality.

I found out some info -

- According to Hayden it will be starting sometime in December.

- They are planning to follow the same format as our version of BB (because the Canadians love our BB so much).

- He also said as Sammy did that it will be in Toronto.

- Same casting company as we all know, but different producers

I'm curious if they are going to have live feeds and also will we even be able to watch it on TV. Sammy how do you watch the US version? Cable? I know the Canadian version is suppose to be on the Slice channel? right Sammy? Which I'm assuming is a Canadian only channel since I never heard of it before.

Hayden is wrong about the starting date its Feb 18th.I also get confused to what is consider cable lol. We watch the US version on Global which would be the equivalent to CBS,NBS,FOX,ABC. Yes the Canadian version is on Slice which is Canadian only channel. They actually got BBAD this year but started it 2 hours later then showtime lol. You prob have a US Version of Slice called something else. Like here we have ABC spark instead of ABC family for example.

Boston I am sure you will be able to watch the show somewhere online. There will diff be youtube videos or a stream somewhere. I hope you guys can watch the feeds so we can discuss it on the board and that I won't be talking about it by myself lol.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:22 am

For those who are interested. There are two promos out for BB Canada it is starting Feb. 27th.

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm

I am really happy for the canadian fans to finally get BBCanada, and i was super excited to have a winter BB to watch. From what i'm hearing , it doesnt seem like any US channels will be covering it and that sucks for us.

I have no idea how it works but USBB has always been available to watch in Canada so why cant we get the same here. I'm sure with all the cable channels out there, someone would want to add this show to their line up. I can understand a network channel not thinking it could get the viewership, but a cable channel ( we, a&e, tld,spike tv, game show network, etc) should be thrilled to all the viewers that watch BB. Has Canada tried to shop this around? As i said i have no idea how it works but i think it sucks for us here in the Us. It seems like its going to be a huge hassle for us to watch BB Canada but for Canada to watch BB US its just a simple flick of the remote. I'm just very disappointed. sad1
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm

If it makes you feel any better Boston it isn't available to most Canadians either lol. I have read that there will be live feeds and I am sure there will be a live stream of it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 pm

Hey Everyone big news on BBC. They are offering FREE live feeds!!! To watch the feeds it is on the website bigbrothercanada.ca. Also they put a picture of a camera from in the house and it looks like it will be in HD.
Here is the full article:
http://shawmediatv.ca/press/read/?1878
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Latest BBCA update they will be relasing the houseguest info tomorrow! Show starts next Wednesday Feb 27th.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Alot of hg's in thir 20's but other than that they seem like a very interesting bunch. Most important i dont see a bunch of models !!!! I'm just hoping we get to watch it here in the US. I have been trying to not get excited because if we cant get a link to watch i dont want to be super disappointed.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Im hoping to be able to watch this in the US. Also does Every season of Big brother have to have a Danielle lol
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:12 pm

The live feeds will be available at the same address as the bios so come next Wednesday we will know if those of you in the US will be able to watch. It really has been confusing if the live feeds will be available to everybody or not.

It seems like most of the cast was a fan of the US show so we should have a few good gamers. There is only one admitted actor that said they are on it to further their acting career, clearly she is in for a surprise lol.

I will say I am a bit disappointed that there isn't more variety from where the people were chosen and especially no one from my city.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Today is the day that it starts!!!! 9pm est for those interested I am sure someone is streaming the episode. Feeds should start right after at this link http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/video/live/
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:50 pm

I will be trying to watch one of the streams...hope it goes well...Fingers Crossed !!

Anyone else from the US watching? Erica, lorraine...anyone ?????????????
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:16 pm

The feeds are on for anyone interested, they come on at exactly 10 the credits weren't even done rolling yet. No delay like the BB one which is nice. I think someone is streaming the feeds on justintv for those who can't watch it.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 pm

so i watch the show....i like the host...she has way more pizzaz than JC.

I am even watching the feeds now. Not a big fan of the feeds in the beginning i like when the alliances form and the scheming begins. Even still, i am very grateful to be watching them !!!

I am hoping gary glitter sticks around because he will definately be alot of the drama this season.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

So Kat (the natalie BB11 lookalike) is the replacement nom and seems like she is going home. She said that she is like Brian except it wasn't her fault that she got put up, she was talking to Aneal about this and he wasn't too happy about whoever messed up. Seems like there is some drama happening already.

The feeds seem a little glitchy I guess they havent expected all the traffic to the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada    Big Brother Canada  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next