BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWhat Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?

Go down 
+8
ChicagoMark
sammyf
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
nicolefan75
Lorraine
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Colton's Gameplay
Colton's awesome and I want him to win!
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap210%What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Colton's playing a good game, Colton FTW!
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap210%What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Colton's gameplay is shakey, but still Colton FTW
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap230%What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Colton's gameplay is not as good as I thought it would be
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Colton's game is weak as hell, I could care less I'm rooting for someone else
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Colton's game sucks ass! He's going to over play it!
 0% [ 0 ]
Whether he sucks or not I want Colton to win simply because he's a caller and listener of BBAD Radio!
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_lcap250%What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:10 am

southernboy wrote:

OMFG you're a BABY! I was just kidding, I didn't think you were really that young! Wow. Now I feel both old and like a dirty old man for my comment (I'm 36). How are you so articulate and level-headed at 22?!

Haha thanks again. I can own articulate, but I'm not sure about level headed! smile

I'm curious about Chicago Mark's avatar too.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:32 am

Based off the last few posts, I'm thinking we should start a flirting thread, perhaps a hook-up thread, or maybe a get to know your fellow poster thread as we have seen to gone a little off topic. (I'm only half kidding) BTW- Feel free to start any thread you'd like and it doesn't just have to be about reality show. Any shows you have an interest in and would like to discuss, maybe others would as well. Or even if there is hot topic in the news, sports or whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 am

Gotcha Nik, thanks for clearing that up and thanks Mark for reading it the way I did...lol. I do like people who "play hard" so to speak. Not the ones who immediately start swinging when the bell rings, but more like the quiet killers...lol. I do like when someone has everyone fooled as to what they are actually doing (Russell). I just think everyone is different and sometimes "niceness" will get you to where you need to be, but for others, they can't rely on their sweetness or niceness and have to take other avenues. Can you imagine Russell sweet? No one would ever believe him anyway..lol. Hey, however you get to the end right? What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 164601
On another note, I just don't understand why Coach was ever considered a villain in his first season. I liked Coach then and actually thought he should have won in his season with he and Ozzie. I did not have a problem with Sophie winning, but did think Coach had way way more to overcome to get to the end. Again, if we are basing Survivor on OUTWIT, OUTLAST, OUTPLAY in my opinion, and I have said this numerous times on our radio show, the BB jury gets it right more often than the Survivor jury. People like Sandra and Natalie didnt Outwit or Outplay anyone...they just Outlasted them. For me, that is not the criteria I would use to pick a winner.
Someone also mentioned that it seems clear to them that Colton will be back as he is all everyone is talking about. Well that it very true. It truly has been Survivor: Coltons world this season but not for great reasons. Anyway, I saw a banter going back between Colton and Russell on twitter last night and many of the fans were joining in saying that they would love to see Russell vs. Colton so that they could see Russell show Colton how it is done etc etc etc. Could CBS be setting the table for this? Stay tuned......
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:42 am

Lorraine wrote:

Someone also mentioned that it seems clear to them that Colton will be back as he is all everyone is talking about. Well that it very true. It truly has been Survivor: Coltons world this season but not for great reasons. Anyway, I saw a banter going back between Colton and Russell on twitter last night and many of the fans were joining in saying that they would love to see Russell vs. Colton so that they could see Russell show Colton how it is done etc etc etc. Could CBS be setting the table for this? Stay tuned......

I think Colton vs Russell is almost guaranteed to happen, given the kind of show Survivor has (unfortunately) become in the last few years.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 pm

At the risk of going off the road again (only for a moment, Erika), that is not an avatar, Nik, that is me and my face. LOL

Colton vs. Russell? Russell would eat poor Colton as an appetizer. Russell may be many things, but he is a successful businessman. NOTE: MAN. Aside from his experience in the game, he is experienced in life. Russell's enormous ego has some foundation. The man has accomplished some things in his life. Colton is a young buck. He has not yet experienced the world in any real capacity (it seems). He wouldn't stand a chance, I am afraid.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Being young doesn't always mean being naive and inexperienced smile but I agree that Colton has not experienced much of the world and that Russell (as much as I don't care for him) is a better player. It's possible though Russell could get eliminated before Colton simply because Russell's reputation is so larger-than-life on this show now, that his tribe could decide to nix him pronto like they (thankfully) did on Redemption. If Colton doesn't get to the end this season on One World, that could also help him because he may not be perceived as much as a threat as Russell.

I also get the sense that Colton would try to do things differently were he to reappear on Survivor, whereas Russell has been back twice and does the same old thing that got him nowhere with the jury the first time. Colton has the potential to learn from this experience whereas Russell clearly never will. His ego is too big.

That's great that you're involved with the NoH8 campaign Mark! You definitely don't look like someone who has 22 year old shoes haha.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.

You are right. Any tribe that allowed Russell to go more than a couple of weeks the THIRD time would be idiots. There are only so many immunity idols in a single game!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm

A few more thoughts about this week's episode.

SURVIVOR VS BIG BROTHER: I love how peanut butter and jelly is a reward on the former but a punishment on the latter.

BEST LINE: "I found an idol. It's in my crotch."

WORST LINE: "I'll be Colton's bitch."

WORST IMAGE: Alicia and Tarzan walking around in too-tight, next-to-nothing underwear.

BEST IMAGE: Jay walking around in too-tight, next-to-nothing underwear.

MISCELLANEOUS: Tarzan talked about "dropping his assertiveness to a loadstar" which paraphrases appropriately as "dropping a load."

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 That_s10

Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Nikolas wrote:
A few more thoughts about this week's episode.

SURVIVOR VS BIG BROTHER: I love how peanut butter and jelly is a reward on the former but a punishment on the latter.

BEST LINE: "I found an idol. It's in my crotch."

WORST LINE: "I'll be Colton's bitch."

WORST IMAGE: Alicia and Tarzan waking around in too-tight, next-to-nothing underwear.

BEST IMAGE: Jay walking around in too-tight, next-to-nothing underwear.

MISCELLANEOUS: Tarzan talked about "dropping his assertiveness to a loadstar" which paraphrases appropriately as "dropping a load."

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 That_s10

May I add one without being accused of playing favoritism? lol

Colton to Tarzan on the way to tribal: How does my hair look?

Sorry folks, I thought that was hilarious. boobie shake
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Lorraine wrote:

May I add one without being accused of playing favoritism? lol

Colton to Tarzan on the way to tribal: How does my hair look?

Sorry folks, I thought that was hilarious. boobie shake

Yeah I gotta say, even though I'm not rooting for them, Colton and Tarzan's Abbott and Costello act is hilarious.

OK why do we have an emoticon with shimmying boobs? LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Quote :
OK why do we have an emoticon with shimmying boobs? LOL

Every home should have at least one...lol
boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Nikolas wrote:
shimmying boobs?

But enough about Colton...

ChicagoMark wrote:
that is not an avatar, Nik, that is me and my face. LOL

URAQT.

Sorry Erika! I'll steer my car back in the right lane.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks, Southernboy. Erika is keeping us from turning BBAD into Grindr. LOL
GayGuysRealityStarsAndTheWomenWhoLoveThem.com
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 am

Lorraine wrote:

Every home should have at least one...lol
boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake

True. And the Big Brother home has more than its fair share.

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 30ayqd10
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:11 pm

I feel like we should change the name to Fruit Flies... isn't that what Lorranine and I would be called? It sounds cuter than Fag Hags I really don't care if you guys go off topic, it was a mere suggestion. Make it sound like I'm running this forum like Colton's running One World (with an iron fist!) What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 164601

But it does seem there could be some budding romances? What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 680777

I could play matchmaker!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Erika wrote:
Make it sound like I'm running this forum like Colton's running One World (with an iron fist!)

Then I'll be the Jonas of this forum and proudly declare myself your bitch, Erika.

Though I'm not sure I could speeeaaaaak as sloooooowwwly as Joooooonaaaas.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
Make it sound like I'm running this forum like Colton's running One World (with an iron fist!)

Then I'll be the Jonas of this forum and proudly declare myself your bitch, Erika.

Though I'm not sure I could speeeaaaaak as sloooooowwwly as Joooooonaaaas.

Works for me! LOL How's your sushi making skills?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 pm

It's so funny you say that Erika, I'm actually really good in the kitchen (my mom is a phenomenal cook and taught me a lot). I make sushi for my friends (I'm an expert roller), and I throw a few dinner parties every year with at least one of the themes featuring different types of sushi. smile

Which is why if I ever did Big Brother, I always say I would adopt Jun's strategy of cooking for everyone all the time and using the kitchen as my strategic base haha.

Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Nikolas you just sound adorable. You and Erika should go on a date LOL.

ChicagoMark wrote:
Erika is keeping us from turning BBAD into Grindr.

Well Big Brother contestants always act like it's a dating show, so why should a website on Big Brother be any different?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm

I tried to woo Erika with my sushi-making skills but alas, I'm a Yankees fan, so she dropped me faster than BB12's Kathy drops from a competition.

To me, Erika will always be...

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Katy-p10

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Oh Nikolas you are something else! Are you sure you aren't trying to woo Lorraine being that she's the huge Yankee's fan

LOL @ dropping faster than BB12 Kathy drops from a competition! Hilarious
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Yes Lorraine and I both love the Yankees which is what makes us good

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Friend10
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Just to keep this thread somewhat on topic (in the name of my lady-love Erika), I'm gonna be the first one to predict that next season will either be Russell vs his nephew OR Russell vs Colton. You KNOW Probst and co. won't be able to resist one of those combinations. Thoughts? Comments? Apoplexies?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 am

LETS GO YANK-EES!!!!! clap2 clap2 clap2 clap2 clap2

Yay Nik!!!!! What do you think about Andy returning to the Yanks? And after reading the previous posts, I BETTER not hear one word about staying on topic!!!!!

As for your question about Survivor, like it or not, Colton is who everyone is talking about. Love to hate him or hate to Love him, he is clearly what the season has been revolved around. When and if he goes, what will everyone have to talk about? lol
I think I mentioned that there has been some tweets between he and Russell regarding those two going head to head and who would win etc. I don't know though how well received that would be for the fans unless Survivor promoted it as Russell schooling Colton on how to play the game or teaching the bratty kid a lesson or something like that. People may tune in just to see Russell punish Colton...lol. The writing does appear to be on the wall though. stay tuned.....
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 am

Aren't we glad that this season hasn't brought religion into the mix at all, unlike last season?
With that being said no more Brandon... he really didn't have anything to add to the season that was worthy of being brought back. I liked Russell but I think his ego is too large for any island. I would rather they bring new interesting characters who are there to play and entertain. I don't need an in your face type character to wow me. You need people to carry the season though as we can't rely on these wallflowers types to want to tune in each week.
If there were actually smart, witty, savvy players on this season Colton wouldn't be standing out as he is. The only way he gets the focus he does is because everyone else around him have shit for brains.
I don't like these players who sit there like they are a rock on the island, and for the most part others forget they are even there to even bother to vote off. Sure there lack of anything will more than likely get them to the end because they suck so bad they usually tend to weasel their way to the end. Which is why I see someone like Kat going deep into the game. But sucking so bad that no one finds you a threat to me does not equal deserving to win the game.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:07 pm

I'm totally with you Erika on the religious BS from people like Brandon (and that Redemption Island guy the previous season with the Jesus hair). I just think the Hantz Family Reunion theme might be too tempting for Probst and company to ignore. Either way, Colton is coming back for sure.

Lorraine wrote:

Yay Nik!!!!! What do you think about Andy returning to the Yanks?

I'm VERY ambivalent about it. And seeing how jazzed the Red Sox are about it doesn't abate that ambivalence.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: REALITY TV :: Other Reality TV :: Survivor-
Jump to: