Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 
 

 BB13 - Week 9 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Actually Adam voted out more vets brendan twice and dani, Porshe voted out brendan once and Jeff. Its not hard to evict a vet when they are on the block she didn't do anything actively or give input in doing it. Second place doesn't mean anything because people still say that Jordan sucks but she has had second places and they don't seem to count for anything.

How is Dani not a Vet, a Vet is someone who played the game before. People seem to have forgotten the first three weeks of Dani walking around thinking she owned the whole house by controlling the Vets and the Newbies. She was messing with the newbies and asking them to throw things just as much as the rest of them. It was only when her plan went to shit that she was forced out.

I think Dani was all for the Lawon plan if I remember correctly because they thought he was going to come back with a power it wasn't until after the fact she thought it was dumb.

I guess I just don't see what the difference between the J/J alliance and Dani alliance. I don't see how Adam and Shelly followed J/J more than Kalia and Proshe followed Dani. I have yet to hear Adam saying he is making a decision because that is how Jeff would have done it/want it. Actually Jeff didn't expect anybody to throw the comp he kept telling Adam and Shelly to win stuff. I see them as two separate alliance that were up against each other and trying to take each other out.The only thing that I see is just because Adam and Shelly are fans so people just assume they are starstruck instead that they are doing what they think is best for them or aligning with people they could trust and actually like.

Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Adam's votes have been meaningless when you look at who they're up against, because even so, he's still been doing Veterans' bidding, biased toward J/J. Saying he voted out a Vet simply because Brendon was against Jordan means nothing. Against Shelly means nothing when he was doing what he was told by J/J. Ditto Rachel against Jeff. It's not like they were bold votes against the Veterans' alliance. They were votes in their favor ultimately.

Dani is a vet only in the sense that she has played the game before. But in this specific game scenario she is not with the Veterans' alliance, so she's a Vet in name only, but not in any meaningful way. I'm talking about the HGs who do things for Vets simply because they are Vets. Adam and Shelly were in love with J/J, and they acted on their behalf simply because they were J/J, but only Shelly woke up, but at least Shelly actually did some hard game work for them during Kalia's HoH. And therein lies the difference between the dynamics on both sides of the house--or more specifically, the way Adam's been behaving in J/J's shadow versus Porsche and Kalia who acted more like allies than minions, even if Dani wanted them as her underlings. And Dani did not like the Lawon plan, as she did voice concerns about nominating one of their own, but it was beyond her control so she had to live with it.

Adam has just been an almost complete coward and that will be his legacy for not using the veto when the benefits to his game are evident. He's even doing J/J's bidding by not using the veto because it makes the J/R F3 scenario more likely...and therefore more likely Adam will go out in third place instead of securing second like he would have if he used the veto. Adam is sacrificing his own game for a Veteran (basically Jordan) to likely win it all! This is what I mean when I say he's not playing his own game first and why there's a difference.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Adam's votes have been meaningless when you look at who they're up against, because even so, he's still been doing Veterans' bidding, biased toward J/J. Saying he voted out a Vet simply because Brendon was against Jordan means nothing. Against Shelly means nothing when he was doing what he was told by J/J. Ditto Rachel against Jeff. It's not like they were bold votes against the Veterans' alliance. They were votes in their favor ultimately.

Dani is a vet only in the sense that she has played the game before. But in this specific game scenario she is not with the Veterans' alliance, so she's a Vet in name only, but not in any meaningful way. I'm talking about the HGs who do things for Vets simply because they are Vets. Adam and Shelly were in love with J/J, and they acted on their behalf simply because they were J/J, but only Shelly woke up, but at least Shelly actually did some hard game work for them during Kalia's HoH. And therein lies the difference between the dynamics on both sides of the house--or more specifically, the way Adam's been behaving in J/J's shadow versus Porsche and Kalia who acted more like allies than minions, even if Dani wanted them as her underlings. And Dani did not like the Lawon plan, as she did voice concerns about nominating one of their own, but it was beyond her control so she had to live with it.

Adam has just been an almost complete coward and that will be his legacy for not using the veto when the benefits to his game are evident. He's even doing J/J's bidding by not using the veto because it makes the J/R F3 scenario more likely...and therefore more likely Adam will go out in third place instead of securing second like he would have if he used the veto. Adam is sacrificing his own game for a Veteran (basically Jordan) to likely win it all! This is what I mean when I say he's not playing his own game first and why there's a difference.

J/J only voted Brendan out because that is how Adam was voting. Jeff told Jordan he was going to feel out Adam to see if he would vote Shelly out and since Adam was not budging on voting Brendan out J/J followed Adam on that one. I remember reading on jokers Dani and Lawon laughing about him going up and getting a power when he came back.

So them making desicions as a group and following is simply beacuse they are J/J fans and has absoultely nothing to do that they were in alliance with them? Don't you want to protect your alliance members? Don't you vote the same as your alliance? Don't you vote for your alliance member to stay in the game?

Just because Adam goes to Final 3 with R/J doesn't mean he is giving up his game to them. Adam has a better shot of beating Jordan in questions than he does with kalia in the mix. Plus if you don't win the final three HOH there is no guarantee that you go to final 2 no matter who you are with.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:43 pm

I find it very odd that Rachel would open PB since she's been saying all summer that she never would. In the episode you can clearly see when she goes into the room that she knew PB would be there. The only reason that she would've opened it is if production ensured her that it wouldn't screw her game. What the hell would CBS have done with Tori Spelling if she had said no?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Send Tori home lol. They probably did tell her that nothing was going to happen.Than again they wouldn't do two twist back to back. Does anybody have an offical word how long the feeds are going to be down?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

sammyf wrote:
Send Tori home lol. They probably did tell her that nothing was going to happen.Than again they wouldn't do two twist back to back. Does anybody have an offical word how long the feeds are going to be down?

My understanding is that it'll be down from mid-Tuesday(the show is supposed to tape at 4) until after the live show on Thursday, then it'll come back for us to see the endurance.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:06 pm

leahtahd wrote:
sammyf wrote:
Send Tori home lol. They probably did tell her that nothing was going to happen.Than again they wouldn't do two twist back to back. Does anybody have an offical word how long the feeds are going to be down?

My understanding is that it'll be down from mid-Tuesday(the show is supposed to tape at 4) until after the live show on Thursday, then it'll come back for us to see the endurance.

Til Thursday Jaw dropper I was thinking after the Wednesday show. Last year when they did it didn't they warn us almost a week in advance seems weird that they haven't put anything offical out yet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 38
Location : Philly

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 pm

I see the pros and cons to Adam using or not using the veto but to be honest I don't think it matters what he does these last few days, he has NO shot against any of these ladies at winning BB13. He loses regardless which one he's sitting with in F2 if he's lucky enough to make it there.

Of course I'd like him to use it though, I'm like alot of BB "harcore" fans who don't want to see Jordan win this game again, nothing against her personally I think she's a sweetheart but I'd rather either Rachel or one of the newbies get the win this season.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 pm

sammyf wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
sammyf wrote:
Send Tori home lol. They probably did tell her that nothing was going to happen.Than again they wouldn't do two twist back to back. Does anybody have an offical word how long the feeds are going to be down?

My understanding is that it'll be down from mid-Tuesday(the show is supposed to tape at 4) until after the live show on Thursday, then it'll come back for us to see the endurance.

Til Thursday Jaw dropper I was thinking after the Wednesday show. Last year when they did it didn't they warn us almost a week in advance seems weird that they haven't put anything offical out yet.

That's what I thought too, but I've been reading on Jokers that people called Superpass and were told feeds won't be back til Thursday. Hopefully that's not true though! I'm just hoping that someone from the audience will spill the beans on Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Damn that sucks! I hope someone spills too but don't they have to sign a confidentially paper or something.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Trivia? I guess they are doing the POV ceremony today!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:58 pm

oh it's POV ceremony time? I'm on pins and needles anticipating Adam's masterful strategic game move!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Adam did NOT use veto Shocker!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Erika wrote:
oh it's POV ceremony time? I'm on pins and needles anticipating Adam's masterful strategic game move!

After all that masterful convincing Kowlia did....

I'm shocked she didn't throw him across the room. I guess he's heavier than her yorkie...
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Rachel has figured out the double evictions this week. She's on it.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

I still can't figure out how BB will fit all parts of HOH with the finale next week in only 90 minutes? Plus jury questions, voting, and revealing winner!!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I still can't figure out how BB will fit all parts of HOH with the finale next week in only 90 minutes? Plus jury questions, voting, and revealing winner!!

Not to mention the 10 minutes they always waste at the beginning recounting every week of the season plus an additional 5 minutes they'll probably spend on ED rambling or some stupid fight no one wants to hear about again.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm

"I want to prove that I'm the best player here."--Adam

ROFL! You'll have a much easier time playing for the worst. You might have considered this goal a few weeks earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
"I want to prove that I'm the best player here."--Adam

ROFL! You'll have a much easier time playing for the worst. You might have considered this goal a few weeks earlier.

Adam even mentioned that if he wins the final veto and it's Rachel and Porsche on the block, that he would save Rachel. He has to know that Rachel is not taking him to F2 right? He thinks that after today's Veto ceremony, he is going to get the America's Favorite Player prize. laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 38
Location : Philly

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Kalia's going to jury because she talks WAYYYYY too much, why did she make a F2 deal with Adam and then turn around not 12hrs. later and tell Shelly about it? In this case I can't blame Adam for not saving her today, sucks for the game but I get it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 38
Location : Philly

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Kalia's pleading her case to Rachel now, at least she's going down swinging big smile
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 pm

I can't believe Jordan thinks that the HOH doesn't play in F4 veto. She really must not remember Natalie getting engaged and lost the privilege to play veto because she took Pandora's Box!!

It really is strange that the producers have not said anything yet to the HGs that an eviction is tomorrow, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Feeds went to Palm Trees and they came back and now everyone knows about the eviction tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 am

Fortune teller is asking everyone to come into the room. Hmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 pm

HGs got champagne, real playing cards, stuff to make tie dye t-shirts. The end is really near. Hopefully, we will have spoilers from someone on tonight's episode taping. It looks like Kalia is getting evicted, and I would be shocked if Jordan wins this HOH. I am sure they will have to make their nominations on the spot tonight due to scheduling, but it really is all about the veto at this point. This HOH is geared towards Adam to win, sadly.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

I don't know though, Jordan seems to be doing well when being quizzed about the fortunes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    

Back to top Go down
 
BB13 - Week 9 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spring 2012 Fashion Week Sweepstakes *usa only*
» VALHALLA WOMENS WEEK VACATION GIVEAWAY
» Off Topamax for a week, not feeling right...
» Pokémon Black and White 2 Discussion
» Tough Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 13 :: Discussion-
Jump to: