BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion

Go down 
+9
ChicagoMark
Lorraine
pajamajon
bostongirl
sammyf
leahtahd
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

What are the chances that Shelly flips and votes out Rachel for fear of Brendon coming back?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 am

leahtahd wrote:
What are the chances that Shelly flips and votes out Rachel for fear of Brendon coming back?

I'm hoping that Jeff, Jordan, or Rachel don't say anything to Shelly about what they believe the twist is. Nobody in there truly knows what the twist is, but they did figure it out. It would have been funny if Jordan had that Rainman moment figuring this twist out like the David Hasselhoff luxury comp, but it was really the minds of Rachel and Jeff that thought of the possibility of a previously evicted HG competing with this week's evicted HG for a chance to come back into the game. Adam may have been also outside when they figured out this twist. I hope he keeps quiet and doesn't give it much thought.

I don't know if I am sold on Shelly voting to keep Rachel, but she has been really suspicious of Lawon's behavior, so...we'll see.

I still don't know why Kalia and Daniele still have not spoken to Rachel about a deal to keep her in the house? don't know
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 am

There's no way Shelly flips her vote this week IMO, she's voting whatever way JeJo votes and JeJo want to keep Rachel so Rach has three votes in her pocket already. All it will take is Adam being that fourth person, which I believe he will be, to vote Lawon out.

What I don't understand is why Kalia thinks she can now make a deal with Rachel, do her and Dani really think that if Rachel wins HOH Thursday she's not putting them on the block?

Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 am

personally I would love to see Rachel and Dani get together and take out Shelly!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 am

Hi ccella!! BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 615360 to the forum!!!

Jay, Kalia is Kaluless when it comes to this game. She just does not understand that her power is OVER and that she really has no say over Rachel leaving or staying anymore. More surprisingly, neither does Dani.
Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

don't think Shelly will flip.. it was all part of her "act".. she is all about J&J.. her interview before the show she says J&J were her favorite contestants and her fav season..... but I do not know if she realizes that J&J are planning to take Adam to the final 3.... where does that leave her?
Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 448191 thanks for welcome!! I think Shelly should run for a political office she lies like the best!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 am

ccella wrote:
BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 448191 thanks for welcome!! I think Shelly should run for a political office she lies like the best!!!

So true ccella! She is more of a diabolical super genius/liar than Matt ever was!! lol
Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:45 am

I have been watchin the live feed and it floors me how Shelly voted against the first alliance she had and then worried she might be sending a bad message to her daughter....plzzzzz.... I have heard her talk about her job and being away from her daughter for most of the BIG moments of her life and for what ??? THE MONEY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 pm

ccella wrote:
don't think Shelly will flip.. it was all part of her "act".. she is all about J&J.. her interview before the show she says J&J were her favorite contestants and her fav season..... but I do not know if she realizes that J&J are planning to take Adam to the final 3.... where does that leave her?

In the jury and half a million dollars short, Welcome to the forum ccella!

Last edited by Jay on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Jay, Kalia is Kaluless when it comes to this game. She just does not understand that her power is OVER and that she really has no say over Rachel leaving or staying anymore. More surprisingly, neither does Dani.

So true, did you see the look in Rachel eyes when she was talking to those two in the HOH last night? You can tell she was struggling to maintain her composure, especially towards Dani
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Jay wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

So true, did you see the look in Rachel eyes when she was talking to those two in the HOH last night? You can tell she was struggling to maintain her composure, especially towards Dani

I did not see the meeting between those 3 last night. Fill me in! I read some updates but updates can be tough because depending on who is updating, they tend to put a spin on who they are rooting for. In other words, some say that Rachel DID make a deal with them and did not tell J and J and some say, like you, that she made no deal at all and told J and J everything. lol, see my dilemma?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Lorraine,

They made a deal and the main stipulation about the deal was to not toalk about it outside of the hoh room. If Rachel mentioned it outside the room to others it would void it. Obviously they do not have the votes from the outside looking in, but Rachel truly doesn't know it. Interestingly enough Rachel and Dani shared some information yesterday that made Shelly a bigger target, hence why Shelly was so paranoid yesterday. When Rachel went downstairs after the meeting she lied in front of Jordan's face. For the first time Rachel is playing both sides of the house making her a Floater. IRONY!!!! fugly
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Rachel = huge idiot, not surprised though. They all told her just keep her mouth shut and she just can't help herself. Anyway, she is a dumbass making a deal with brain dead Kalia NOW...what good is it? At this point Rachel should just tell Kalia to go eff herself. Her "power" is OVER!!! Anyway, shouldnt she be making deals with Adam and Shelly and Porsche who could potentially be the votes to keep or evict? duhhh
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:27 pm

Shelly is such a damn good liar that even when I know she's lying, I start to believe her! In my opinion she's the only newbie that hasn't been a complete flop!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm

just got done watching the CBS show....Shelly got ZERO credit for anything tonight...figures.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Lorraine wrote:
just got done watching the CBS show....Shelly got ZERO credit for anything tonight...figures.

What a disappointing show. I was waiting for the Shelly and Kalia moment on the hammock and was hoping to hear what was going through Shelly's head in a DR session. For those only watching the CBS broadcast, they have no idea how much of a player Shelly is in the game...it is going make no sense for the casual viewer when Shelly goes up on the block due to the CBS edit of her on the show. Once again, the newbies are ignored with the exception of Kalia for obvious reasons. Even Adam doing a great job in the veto was overlooked somewhat and he was really close to winning...he would have gotten no time on the show had he not shaved his beard. I didn't understand everyone standing around watching Adam and Jeff competiting in the veto either. Those two could of easily dropped the ball as well. And Lawon is really a clueless player...enough said!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

lol,Shelly is going to be pissed!

I don't think any of the shows have been edited all that great this year.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Watching Jordan deal with Rachel going psycho tonight was hilarious!! She wanted to tell her to "shut the hell up" so bad, but is just too nice! I love her!!
Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

Here's a thought.... Lawon was a plant by CBS to pull off the "TWIST". after last nights feed showing the conversation between he and Shelly where he told her his 'crazy' behavior was because of his job....... I am beginning to think so.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm

ok, can someone please let Kalia know that her power is over and that she hasn't a leg to stand on as far as making deals go.
Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Live Feed 10:15 CAM3 Rachel has Shelly figured out and is warning Jordan!! tee hee
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm

LMAO @ Kalia. Tell Rachel I want to see her..Shelly goes to get Rachel and Rachel says, she doesnt run my life, I'm not going up there. Then Kalia says, you would think she would want to talk.

Oh Em Gee! Talk about what Kalia?? You are done!

ccella, the paranoia is really starting!!
Back to top Go down
MegaBoo
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

This season has been so boring. Kalia really has no clue and is so clueless to Dani who is running everything through her. How do you not realize you are being used? I'm hoping than Dani gets back doored next week or even that Kalia goes up as a nominee.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:25 pm

I still cannot get over how Shelly is getting the shaft by CBS. What is up with that...how can you not showcase what she did with her efforts to save Rachel? Instead they gave this glowing edit to the two village idiots. Unreal.

FYI, I have been checking a bunch of online polls on the web...Brendon is winning ALL of them. I never in a million years would have thought this. Last week on the show I am pretty sure that I said he and Keith had no chance to return. Of course they are only online polls which only represents a very small portion of the viewers.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Any chance that Rachel may be getting evicted tonight and she and Brendon would have to compete for a chance to get back into the game?

It seemed that the votes are now leaning towards Lawon to stay...or maybe it is just that I can't get a good read on Adam and Shelly still. And I hate the HOH lockdown. I wish they would have heated house meetings during them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next