BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! Empty
PostSubject: Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there!   Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:15 am

Wooohoooooo PAT!!! Thanks so much for sharing that!!!

It was an interesting show but not that interesting. It was a really different vibe this season. There was no production running around making buzz and dolling out behind the scenes tidbits. No BB trivia while seated waiting for the show to start. There was a very small turnout for the audience too compared to before, though it might have just been the late notice and very little publicity. It seemed like they had a smaller production crew and they did have a new stage manager who was nice and skilled, but seemed pretty green. The audience introduction was actually done by producer Don Wollman and was pretty short. All in all it felt quite a bit different.

The only noteworthy thing I noticed was a likely prop for an upcoming comp. When they let us out of the studio there was a huge thing covered in black plastic and there was a CBS guard keeping people away from it as we walked by. This was kind of unusual. It wasn't there when we went in, but was there when we came out. But you could see a little bit of what it was through a corner of the plastic which had pulled away. It appeared to be a pretty big brick wall facade with graffiti. So that will probably make an appearance on the next episode's comp.

Here is a screen cap of me and where I was sitting for this episode.

Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! Blis_bb12_le_ep1
Back to top Go down
Oowatanite
BB Fan
BB Fan
Oowatanite

PostSubject: Re: Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there!   Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 am

I thought you'd be in the front row, Blis !!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there!   Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:57 am

Oowatanite wrote:
I thought you'd be in the front row, Blis !!! tongue

LOL! Maybe next time!! I hope he goes to more of the live evictions. Hopefully he can call into the show some Thursday and give us the low down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there!   Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pat aka Blistering's take on the live eviction!! yup, he was there!
Page 1 of 1