BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALTomorrow's Live show will NOT be live Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live

Go down 
+3
blistering
Lorraine
Erika
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live Empty
PostSubject: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Apparently with the Coup D'etat wizardly powers on the brink of being used and the threats of Chima going off tomorrow's show will not be live and it has been confirmed!

Supposedly ticket holders got an email with the below following message.

Quote :
"Additional tickets have just been released for tomorrow morning’s taping of Big Brother! The arrival time is earlier than usual tomorrow; please arrive no later than 11:30 AM. For more information and to print free tickets, please use the following link" being taped earlier tomorrow

Which means the feeds will probably be blocked real early tomorrow and won't be back on until after the show has aired.

We'll have to see about our member blistering letting us know earlier since I believe he was suppose to be going to tomorrow's taping, I know if others out there know I will want to know ASAP!

Last edited by Erika on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm

yeah I heard rumors that this will not be live...at least not when we are viewing it. I think that sucks as we will most likely not be able to see the fireworks following the eviction. Thanks alot Chima!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:13 pm

I can't make it at the new time, the rush hour commute would just be too long, probably 3 hours.

But that announcement of the tickets and the early taping is legit. I received one of those from the audience management company, On Camera Audiences, this afternoon.

Fucking Chima!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

blistering wrote:
I can't make it at the new time, the rush hour commute would just be too long, probably 3 hours.

But that announcement of the tickets and the early taping is legit. I received one of those from the audience management company, On Camera Audiences, this afternoon.

Fucking Chima!!!

bunch of bullshit if you ask me...Its totally going to screw up the live feed action we get after the show airs. I am guessing at this point that when the feeds go to fish before the taping that we will not get the live feeds back until the east coast showing which will be hours after the fact. Absolutely sickening.
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 pm

It's horrible. We will miss all the post show drama and word will be out anyway about who won and what happened. Feeds probably out from 12:00 pacific until 6PM, with the eviction taking place probably about 2PM.

I'll say it again FUCKING CHIMA.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Bottom line: Chima ruined the live show and the live feeds this week (or, BB producers allowed her to do so).

Don't forget we're also talking about one of the most anticipated eviction nights in BB history, and it would have been likely to be remembered as one of the most memorable (and it still might, but only in a lesser form).

And it's all because of her promise to act like an immature bitch if her nominations are replaced and Russell doesn't get evicted.

Now we're completely dependent on what CBS chooses to show us. And like y'all said, the feeds will likely be blocked most of the day. An eviction like this is exactly why you'd want the feeds to watch immediate reactions when the live show is over.

This makes Bitchima one of my most hated HGs in the history of BB. Not only is she a constant complainer, a hypocritical racist, an insecure airhead, a weak competitor in most aspects of the game, and not only does she also show disdain for the live feed viewers who are part of the reason the show exists for her to be on in the first place, she's basically screwed over all viewers simply by her vague promises to throw a hissy fit. Couldn't they just have locked her in HoH after speaking with Julie? Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 pm

I feel like BB producers are to blame for this one.. how can they allow one house guest to influence how they were going to produce THEIR show. If in fact the DR has had talks with her about not acting up on a live show and she refused... money talks..... couldn't they take it out of her stipend?
I like Chima so I don't blame her for it I blame BB. They are the ones that cast these people and they cast her obviously for the "diva" role well along with that comes the attitude. If they wanted a bunch of wallflowers then they should have got a carbon copy of someone like Michele.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Well, you just can't do a live show if the participants aren't cooperative and Chima's made it clear she doesn't give a damn about the show and will do whatever the hell she pleases.

BB doesn't really have a choice.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 pm

BB producers definitely share some of the blame because there are other ways to handle this, and perhaps that even includes still going live and removing her from the game permanently if necessary. Maybe she'd actually learn a lesson about consequences of behavior (but probably not).

But she also backed them into a corner. We also have no idea what she has been told in the DR. But she has made threats day in and day out to ruin the live show any way she can if she doesn't get her way on Thursday.

Combine those vague threats with the fact that she's the person who crossed the line in her week one eviction speech, and it's not unreasonable to expect them to take action. We all know BB usually takes the wrong action, but the real cause that they had to take any action at all, especially this drastic, is Chima.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 am

Echoing what everyone else is saying- this is just plain ridiculous. To alter the course of production over one HG and her big mouth? That's nuts. I'm sure that the contract that they all sign is ironclad and if Chima (or anyone else) were to throw a huge fit- especially on a live show- that they'd get yanked right out of the house and sent packing.

Looking for the silver lining though... if production is going to these extremes to censor any possible blow ups that occur at this week's eviction... I think that's a clear sign that production has spoken to Jeff and he's planning to use the Coup d'Etat. They wouldn't take all of these precautions unless they knew for sure what was going to happen. So let's all cross our fingers that Jessie sleeps alone in the jury house tonight!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 am

Exactly my thoughts, SuzieQ!
If they are going to THIS muc trouble, there must be some indication from Jeff in the DR that he plans on using it. I'm had a gut feeling he might not use it, but obvs they talk to him everyday and of course production's been known to "coach" hg's before. They've probably hinted to him that they want him to use it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 am

Quote :
I feel like BB producers are to blame for this one.. how can they allow one house guest to influence how they were going to produce THEIR show. If in fact the DR has had talks with her about not acting up on a live show and she refused... money talks..... couldn't they take it out of her stipend?

I have a feeling that if they did threaten her with her stipend money she pretty much told them to shove it. Somehow I dont think the money means shit to her just like obviously Big Brother and the fans don't mean shit to her. Short of sending her out the door, how can they handle her? I don't have a problem with strong personalities or attitude but she crosses the line in so many ways...she signed up for this...deal with it or DOR. Not to mention, her reasons for blowing up are LAME!!! This is not being a Diva, she's throwing a temper tantrum and acting like a 5 year old spoiled brat and I am not amused.
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Has anyone else heard these rumors about Chima threatening to sue if her power is stripped? Did she actually say that on the feeds?

While it definitly upsets me that we aren't going to get to see this go down live... and that we won't get to see the moments afterward---I think BB is right. We've got the biggest power over throwing the loudist, whiniest, obviously will say anything on TV (even if it's about the President of the network's wife). I doubt she even knows how she's going to react.

Before this week I was ok with her---now I am not even sure she's playing the game... I think with Ronnie's eviction it became personal.

Now, this morning she's promising to be a good girl.

Even though it's not live--I am still OOBER excited!!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

casey_gabbard wrote:
Has anyone else heard these rumors about Chima threatening to sue if her power is stripped? Did she actually say that on the feeds?

She definitely did threaten that all week long on the feeds and said numerous times she wasn't joking around. Not just a few times, but constantly.

Lorraine, Chima also said on the feeds several times that she didn't care if they took away her stipend, she was going to be pissed off if her noms were changed and was going to go ballistic on the live show.

Also feeds are now off until after the air shows on the east coast tonight.

Thanks Chima, the fans really deserve this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live   Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live Empty

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow's Live show will NOT be live
Page 1 of 1