BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWhose eviction are you most looking forward to? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?

Go down 
+3
leahtahd
Lorraine
Erika
7 posters

Whose Eviction are you most looking forward to?
Daniele
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap241%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 37 ]
Brendon
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap26%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Kahlia
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap24%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Rachel
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap220%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 18 ]
Jeff
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap216%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 14 ]
Shelly
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap26%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
Adam
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap20%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jordan
 6% [ 5 ]
Porsche
Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_lcap21%Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 90

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Daniele Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Brendon Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Kalia Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Rachel Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Jeff Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Shelly Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Adam Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Jordan Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Porsche
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

problem is that you can only vote once and for me, there are just so many....the 3 rotten vile bitches in the HOH room for starters. Those 3 need to DIAF.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Lorraine wrote:
problem is that you can only vote once and for me, there are just so many....the 3 rotten vile bitches in the HOH room for starters. Those 3 need to DIAF.

If any of them win, I will be so pissed!! I despise them all. I wish Kalia had pulled a Chima last night!!! None of those despicable excuses for women deserve to be anywhere near a jury! Somebody over at CBS needs to smarten up and fire Robyn Kass. She has once again failed miserably at her job.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I wanna see Dani go on her birthday week. Happy Birthday Whoops your leaving the house. Because If I were Kalia Id stay away from the HOH room for a few week. Unless she gets a letter from Lawon reminding her of how stupid she was.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

It may sound evil, but if I'm being totally honest about my answer: Jordan.

I was surprised to see a couple others voted for her too, actually.

Sure, there are a few players I'd like to see evicted for emotional reasons, e.g., Brenchel or Kalia. Or that other one...named after a car or something...or was that last season...?

Adam could've been likable but really isn't, nor is he much of a player. I just don't want to see Shelly leave because I'm absolutely fascinated with her virtual psychopathy.

But Jordan has never been evicted. People act like she's too nice to evict. She's a Superpawn that way. I'd like to see people turn on her and how she'd act if she were an actual target, then successfully evicted. Then I'd like to see how Jeff would play as a result. Would we see more of that darker side of his when he acts more like Brendan and will the CBS show all sides of him if he flips out as a result?

I think Jordan getting evicted could be an exciting eviction and aftermath. And I seriously don't want to see her win this game again. I'm not against a HG winning twice if they're truly deserving, but I really don't think she is, at least so far.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Bliss, that's a good post!

It's almost like you have to apologize in saying your honest answer.

I would like to see how Jeff plays without her as well. She really is the biggest threat because you got people promising never to evict her. You got people putting their own game in jeopardy for her and nobody sees her as a threat but she is a huge threat because she is someone that can always be used as a pawn and you know for sure if you are up against her you are going home. Plus she has already won once before, do we really want to see her win it again? Yeah no thanks! Could you imagine the only 2 time winner of Big Brother and it's Jordan? That is laughable to me!

There really is no one that I really am rooting for this season, just some I'd rather see win over others.

I am loving seeing Shelly finally taste the block but maybe I don't want her to go just yet.... this emotional mess that she has turned into is quite enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am

This poll is difficult to answer. I am not really rooting for anyone in particular to win this year, and with the exception of the Lawon eviction (which had more to do with the twist than anything else), most of the evictions are predictable. It is the halfway point of the game and sadly I don't care who will win or lose. I can't even answer a question about what I would like to see happen to change the negative feeling of the game around for me!

I am not making a definitive answer, but to see Jordan evicted from the game would be interesting, but I don't care to see Jeff's angry temper for the rest of the time he would be in the house. We already had a sample of Brendon being gone and Rachel playing alone, and I think getting rid of Daniele would absolutely destroy Kalia and useless Porsche's game. There are so many more people I want gone and I can't just pick one!
Back to top Go down
ccella
BB Fan
BB Fan
ccella

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:54 am

Being honest I want Shelly gone. After live feed all week she is poison... The sho last night kinda showed that but not well enough.. She totally cracked when Rachel called her out. Now she is calling R a liar HA HA... I give kudos to cbs for showing the clip 11 days prior where Shelly is trying to make w B&R the very deal she was screaming liar at rachel over... Shelly is a snake. This is the BB house not Shellyworld. She is nuts to think she can control these people the way she does her family and business.. She ain't the "BOSS" here.. and I do not think she is as smart as she is trying to convince everyone she is..... and gettin busted playing both sides is never good in the house.. The beginning of the show when she turned against the newbies she actually was bragging about it DR after they evicted Keith...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?   Whose eviction are you most looking forward to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose eviction are you most looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1