BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPost Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member Michele

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele Empty
PostSubject: Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member Michele   Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:48 pm

BBAD had the opportunity to ask Michele some questions following her exit from Big Brother.

In the beginning of the game why did you vote against your own clique-mate Chima during the 1st week for eviction?

I wanted to set myself up to look like a very weak and emotionally reactive player so people wouldn’t think I was as smart as I actually was and it was a move used by Dan in week 1, season 10 (voting for someone that he shouldn’t have).

Why did you and Ronnie butt heads so much?

We were both intelligent people and I think he was scared that I could have been on to his game. We couldn’t co-exist in the same world.

A lot of the house guests couldn't seem to read you, was this your strategy? and do you think it worked to your benefit or not?

I tried to be unpredictable and that did work for the first couple of weeks but then I think no one trusted me after that.

Why did you nominate Chima for eviction during your HOH when she was a non-threat to you?

I really thought I had a tight alliance with Jeff, Jordan, and Russell. Chima would have targeted both Jeff and Russell. Secondly, she was a leader and taking her out weakened the other side of the house.

As far as your gameplay goes, if you could change something, what would that be?

I would have made a deal with Kevin to keep Russell in the house and evict Natalie.

Did you have a small crush on Jeff?

Jeff was my BFF, not my crush. He is cute, but just a guy friend. I have always been closer to the guys in the house, anyways, and it didn’t hurt that he was cute.

Why were you always throwing Russell under the bus when he was apart of your alliance?

I thought the cat was out of the bag with our final 2. Russell did get on my nerves, but I never thought Jeff and Jordan would really take him out.

Your alliance with Jeff, Jordan and Russell seem to have crumbled as soon as it started, what do you think went wrong?

I think that Jeff and Jordan never really liked Russell, so they never really committed to him. I think that Jeff and Jordan think that Russell should have gone home the week that Chima nominated him and he was only saved by Jeff’s Coup d’Etat power.

When you were confronted with lies whether they be true or not, why did you not adamantly deny them if they were not true?

I have a really bad memory. I couldn’t be certain whether things were true or not.

What was your biggest mistake in the game?

I think my biggest mistake was trusting Jeff, even though he had clearly abandoned me.

Who did you feel was the most loyal to you?

I think Chima was the most loyal to me and I feel horrible because she was the only person to ever have my back in the game and I took her out.

Who would you like to stay in touch with after this is over?

Definitely Jeff, Jordan and Russell.

Out of the remaining house guests who do you think is playing the best game?

Kevin because so far he made it seem like he has friends in the jury house and the BB house and threw enough competitions to not be seen as a threat. Now he is a strong competitor who can win when he needs to.

Do you really have a memory problem because you seem to recall things fine when you wanted to?

Sometimes I can remember things sometimes I can’t. Maybe it was sleep deprivation or food deprivation or stress.

Did you ever find your gloves?

Somebody definitely stole my gloves and my hat. I definitely think Natalie has my gloves.

Why did you fight so hard for Jeff to stay the week he was evicted?

I really felt that if he left I would be the next to go. Also, I wanted to pit Kevin and Natalie against each other with the conflicting deals to knock each other out.

What was the hardest part about playing the game/being in the house?

It was being in the house after my friends left. It really took a mental toll. And, not having strong allies to talk to when I was down.

You mentioned to Jordan about a blog that is run by female scientists in the beauty industry for products that work just as well as the $300 stuff... what is the link to that site?

I forgot. I have it bookmarked though.

Did you believe you had a chance at Kevin keeping you over Jordan or did you know you were being evicted?

I felt like there was maybe a 20% chance I wanted to psych Kevin out by showing him that I was there to win by wearing my sweats instead of my dress.

You look great Michelle and have dropped alot of weight since entering the BB house (which is not the norm by the way)whats your secret or do you owe it all to slop?

Yes the slop and workouts.

Loved the Devil horns Michelle but am not quite sure why OTHERS have viewed you as the devil. I didnt see it, what are your thoughts?

I don't know maybe they didn't trust in me.

What is the one thing that if you look back on your time in the house do you think ultimately cost you the game?

I think the veto comp, Otev the Ape. If I had found that Braden banana, I would have won the veto, kept Russell and Kevin or Natalie would have gone home. Darn banana.

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member Michele   Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Erika wrote:
BBAD had the opportunity to ask Michele some questions following her exit from Big Brother.

In the beginning of the game why did you vote against your own clique-mate Chima during the 1st week for eviction?

I wanted to set myself up to look like a very weak and emotionally reactive player so people wouldn’t think I was as smart as I actually was and it was a move used by Dan in week 1, season 10 (voting for someone that he shouldn’t have).

Why did you and Ronnie butt heads so much?

We were both intelligent people and I think he was scared that I could have been on to his game. We couldn’t co-exist in the same world.

A lot of the house guests couldn't seem to read you, was this your strategy? and do you think it worked to your benefit or not?

I tried to be unpredictable and that did work for the first couple of weeks but then I think no one trusted me after that.

Why did you nominate Chima for eviction during your HOH when she was a non-threat to you?

I really thought I had a tight alliance with Jeff, Jordan, and Russell. Chima would have targeted both Jeff and Russell. Secondly, she was a leader and taking her out weakened the other side of the house.

As far as your gameplay goes, if you could change something, what would that be?

I would have made a deal with Kevin to keep Russell in the house and evict Natalie.

Did you have a small crush on Jeff?

Jeff was my BFF, not my crush. He is cute, but just a guy friend. I have always been closer to the guys in the house, anyways, and it didn’t hurt that he was cute.

Why were you always throwing Russell under the bus when he was apart of your alliance?

I thought the cat was out of the bag with our final 2. Russell did get on my nerves, but I never thought Jeff and Jordan would really take him out.

Your alliance with Jeff, Jordan and Russell seem to have crumbled as soon as it started, what do you think went wrong?

I think that Jeff and Jordan never really liked Russell, so they never really committed to him. I think that Jeff and Jordan think that Russell should have gone home the week that Chima nominated him and he was only saved by Jeff’s Coup d’Etat power.

When you were confronted with lies whether they be true or not, why did you not adamantly deny them if they were not true?

I have a really bad memory. I couldn’t be certain whether things were true or not.

What was your biggest mistake in the game?

I think my biggest mistake was trusting Jeff, even though he had clearly abandoned me.

Who did you feel was the most loyal to you?

I think Chima was the most loyal to me and I feel horrible because she was the only person to ever have my back in the game and I took her out.

Who would you like to stay in touch with after this is over?

Definitely Jeff, Jordan and Russell.

Out of the remaining house guests who do you think is playing the best game?

Kevin because so far he made it seem like he has friends in the jury house and the BB house and threw enough competitions to not be seen as a threat. Now he is a strong competitor who can win when he needs to.

Do you really have a memory problem because you seem to recall things fine when you wanted to?

Sometimes I can remember things sometimes I can’t. Maybe it was sleep deprivation or food deprivation or stress.

Did you ever find your gloves?

Somebody definitely stole my gloves and my hat. I definitely think Natalie has my gloves.

Why did you fight so hard for Jeff to stay the week he was evicted?

I really felt that if he left I would be the next to go. Also, I wanted to pit Kevin and Natalie against each other with the conflicting deals to knock each other out.

What was the hardest part about playing the game/being in the house?

It was being in the house after my friends left. It really took a mental toll. And, not having strong allies to talk to when I was down.

You mentioned to Jordan about a blog that is run by female scientists in the beauty industry for products that work just as well as the $300 stuff... what is the link to that site?

I forgot. I have it bookmarked though.

Did you believe you had a chance at Kevin keeping you over Jordan or did you know you were being evicted?

I felt like there was maybe a 20% chance I wanted to psych Kevin out by showing him that I was there to win by wearing my sweats instead of my dress.

You look great Michelle and have dropped alot of weight since entering the BB house (which is not the norm by the way)whats your secret or do you owe it all to slop?

Yes the slop and workouts.

Loved the Devil horns Michelle but am not quite sure why OTHERS have viewed you as the devil. I didnt see it, what are your thoughts?

I don't know maybe they didn't trust in me.

What is the one thing that if you look back on your time in the house do you think ultimately cost you the game?

I think the veto comp, Otev the Ape. If I had found that Braden banana, I would have won the veto, kept Russell and Kevin or Natalie would have gone home. Darn banana.

I love Michelle!!! BB should cast more Michelles because I love both that they have had recently!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member Michele   Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Love Michele!

That's interesting what she said about Chima. From my perspective, I thought Chima was just mostly being friendly with her because she thought she could control Michele--like the situation with Russell whom she also wanted to control. Chima seemed to think she was on top of the world even after CD'E with Michele winning HoH. She cozied up in the HoH room as if she never left.

And I love the fact she knows Natalie stole her competition gloves. That's a call out I'd love to see on finale night, for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member Michele   Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member  Michele Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Evicition Interview with 5th Jury member Michele
Page 1 of 1