BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPost Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell Empty
PostSubject: Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell   Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:13 pm

BBAD had the opportunity to ask Russell some questions following his exit from Big Brother.

BBAD: If you had won HOH instead of Jeff, would you have ultimately targeted Jeff and eliminated your strongest competition?

Quote :
Jeff was not my strongest competition. Michele was … and we were allies.

BBAD: In your opinion, out of the people still in the house, who is playing the best game and why?

Quote :
Kevin. He’s sitting in the background letting everyone pick themselves off and playing sneaky.

BBAD: Who do you not want to see in the final 2?

Quote :
Natalie and Jordan

BBAD: Very early on in the game, you got into a heated argument with Jeff following the pov challenge (technotronics!)....what caused you to be so angry with Jeff?

Quote :
I needed to find out where everyone was voting so I had to create a fight to see the division in the house.

BBAD: What is your biggest regret from the Big Brother house and is there anything you would have done differently?

Quote :
Not finding the Laura banana in the “Otev” POV Competition…and I would have withheld some information.

BBAD: I loved your exit from the big brother house and your chat with Julie Chen.....is this the REAL Russell and why didn't we see that Russell more often in the house?

Quote :
That is the real Russell but charming and polite does not do well in a game that involves lying and backstabbing.

BBAD: You had mentioned on the feeds that you had an epic speech to give on the live show but seem like you took a different avenue, why didn't you give that epic speech or did you even have one?

Quote :
I didn’t have one. I wanted Jeff and Jordan to think I was still mad at them. If I showed my hand, everyone in the house would have thought I was not playing anymore.

BBAD: Were you really upset by the threats on you and your family that Jeff had made and said were jokes or was it just for strategy to say you were upset by it?

Quote :
Completely strategy

BBAD: Why were you so adamant about getting Ronnie out the week you were HOH?

Quote :
I approached the game that I would take out the strongest player every time I had a chance.

BBAD: During the HOH competition when you won HOH why did you say you would keep Jeff and Jordan both safe when Jeff wasn't even asking you for her safety?

Quote :
I wanted to gain their trust so I could use it down the road.

BBAD: Which of the remaining house guests did you feel like you could win against in the final 2 and why?

Quote :
I could win against Jeff because we were both hated by different people.

BBAD: Which house guest did you trust the most and the least, and why?

Quote :
I trusted Jessie the most and I trusted Ronnie the least. Ronnie would tell everyone what I would say and he was scheming to hard and I knew Jessie was trustworthy from Big Brother 10.

BBAD: Do you feel like Chima was really trying to come on to you and if so why?

Quote :
I know she was trying to come on to me from the time that she tried to step into the shower with me to all of the little comments she would drop throughout the day.

BBAD: During the start of the season who did you think was your biggest competition, and why?

Quote :
I thought Casey was the biggest threat because he’s smart athletic and almost “Boogie” like in his personality.

BBAD: When Ronnie was HOH you brought him food and seemed to want to align yourself with him, why did you then want to evict him when you were HOH?

Quote :
Because he was setting me up for the next week and the house was starting to turn on me.

BBAD: If Jeff were to come to the jury house next week how would you greet him?
Quote :
With a handshake and a hug.

BBAD: What was the hardest part about playing the game?

Quote :
Not being able to walk away from the game for any period of time. Its continuous.

BBAD: What is one of your favorite moments of playing the game?

Quote :
During the early parts of the first couple of days when we all sat outside late at night.

BBAD: Who is the one person you would definitely like to keep in touch with after this is all over?

Quote :
Casey

BBAD: During the last HOH competition with the cans why did you help Jeff by stalling Kevin's game?

Quote :
I wanted to reaffirm to Jeff that I was still loyal to him because he was having his doubts.

BBAD: Why were you talking behind Chima's back and alienating her rather than having her as an ally of yours?

Quote :
Because she was never going to be an ally and she and Natalie and Ronnie had a strong bond and I was just being used and knew it.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell   Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Good questions girls!
Back to top Go down

Post Evicition Interview with 3rd Jury member - Russell
Page 1 of 1