BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALPost Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie Empty
PostSubject: Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie   Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 pm

BBAD had the opportunity to submit questions for Jessie after his eviction.

1. You seem to have played a better game this year then last year, what did you do to change your strategy?
Quote :
Didn’t change anything, just the people that I aligned myself with. Paid off because they won. And that’s what winners do, win.

2. Why were you angry at Kevin as you were leaving on Thursday?
Quote :
Wasn’t angry at Kevin. Patronized me by acting like he wanted to hug me when I know he just voted me out. But that is part of the game, but don’t hug me.

3. Do you think evicting Ronnie over Casey could have secured you a better spot in this game? Maybe earning some trust with Jeff and Jordan?
Quote :
No, because all the comments that Casey was saying behind my back were hurting my game. Check out my twitter and entries during week 3.

4. Had Russell been evicted and you stayed and won HOH who would you have put up?
Quote :
Michele and would have had to think about the other one.

5. If you could change one thing or one move you made in the BB house, what would it be and why?
Quote :
To keep the hakana matata out of the house. Which means no worries for Jeff, because the second power he got was handed to him. Not won. Like me, I win.

6. When did you realize you had a problem with the Lydia/Nat love triangle?
Quote :
Didn’t see it as a love triangle. I was doing everything I could to have them talk to each other in the first few weeks. Can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink. In their defense, Natalie started opening up to Lydia and vice versa which made them closer. Which is what I was trying to do the first few weeks but couldn’t do.

7. From the beginning of the game you made it obvious you and Natalie were allies, do you regret making it so obvious to the house?
Quote :
No. Only downfall would be that we showed everyone that we were close to Chima was easier to target, especially after Russell jumped ship and Ronnie was gone.

8. What was the purpose of taking off your shirt when you were put on the block? was there a signifigance to the t-shirt?
Quote :
Entertainment purposes. If you want to buy one, I’ll sell you one. And I wasn’t going to act like it wasn’t coming. Even though I was in check-mate, I could still take one of his pieces. One last ace up my sleeve. My eviction shirt. Everybody has one.

9. Which house guest would you like to see follow you into the sequester house?
Quote :
No preference. They all played a better game than me, supposedly.

10. Were you surprised when the votes came in 3-2 with you being evicted?
Quote :
No, because if he had put me up against anyone else, I would have stayed.

Check back here next week as we will be having DOUBLE Post Eviction Interviews!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
DrDetroit
BB Fan
BB Fan
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie   Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:56 pm

The dude still loves himself. UGH!
Still as cocky as ever with NO REASON to be.

"
They all played a better game than me, supposedly."

Supposedly? Um, no BeetleJuice, they DID play better than you.
There is no "supposedly".

Maybe he'll do better for BB12.
no2
Back to top Go down
http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie   Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:29 pm

OMG! What a douchebag, loser!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie   Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Yeah, I am a little disappointed in his answers but hey, its Jessie.
Back to top Go down
manderson

manderson

PostSubject: Re: Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie   Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:30 pm

ok so last season I was a total Jessie fan. This season he made me want to throw up everytime I seen his self centered self from day 1! This comment just sets in stone how DUMB this guys is!

Quote :
"To keep the hakana matata out of the house. Which means no worries for Jeff, because the second power he got was handed to him. Not won. Like me, I win."

really??? cause I am pretty sure you were handed the first HOH you dumb ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie   Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Interview with 1st Jury Member - Jessie
Page 1 of 1