BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Challenge: The Ruins

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 pm

What did Veronica steal? I don't rememeber...?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 pm

She stole "Pua's" shirt, I think that was her name. She had a shirt that Veronica liked and she couldnt find it. She asked Veronica if she had the shirt and Veronica said no. So on a hunch Pua, searched through Veronica's things and found the shirt balled up and hidden. So Pua just put the shirt on and the camera caught the surprise on Veronica's face when she walked in wearing the "missing" shirt. The other thing was she stole Ayanna's (was that her name?) term paper, copied it almost verbatim and turned it in as her own. Ayanna found Veronica's paper and freaked out....lol. Had it not been for Veronica though, the Semester at Sea would have been the Snooze at Sea....totally boring season of Road Rules aside from the drama she brought.

totally random but it made me laugh...this is from another challenge and Aneesa is going off on someone from the other team. The audio isnt very good but keep your eyes on Timmy who is behind Aneesa...lol

The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 20524
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm

yeah that does sound vaguely familiar, not to mention Semester at Sea is one of the seasons I barely tuned into.

That is funny with Timmy... ugh Susie. Hated her back then too!