BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Challenge: The Ruins

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm

yes the reunion show was pretty bad and I totally agree with telling Susie to just STFU!!! If she is so above everyone why do the challenges then. Time for her to retire. She was completely wrong about the whole Wes situation. When she said, "we have to ask ourselves, is it just Wes, or everyone else?". Basically saying this was all on Wes. um no bitch....it was the rest of your fucked up team! How about Katie letting everyone know that their whole team was yelling the wrong directions to Wes....real nice.
One thing that pissed me off about the whole Tonya/Veronica fight is why did NO ONE bring up that it was the trio of douchebags ( I stole that from someone on here...lol) that pretty much brought her to the boiling point and to tears with their constant picking on her?? Throwing flour in her face and all the other shitty things they did to an obviously emotional and unstable girl. If anyone deserved to be bitch slapped it was them. Not that I didnt enjoy V getting the slap but much more deserving of a beat down is the true bullies. Evan might be the most sickening of them all with his speeches to V about she is an adult who shouldnt have gone there....um hypocrite much?
Several of them said, "We are so bored that we pick on each other" ummmmmmmmm I dont know about you guys but if I am in a gorgeous house, on the beach with food and alcohol and a bunch of friends, I think I am safe in saying that boredom and picking on people just for the sake of picking on them would not be on my agenda. Such a pitiful excuse by some pitiful people. Brad, Cohutta, Cyrus and I am sure plenty more didnt stoop to that level. I cant believe they were all saying that Sara was fat? WTF? seriously? Did anyone get a good look at Johnny fuckface? ewwwwwwwwwww he gets grosser by the minute. Oh and Evan, please take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself....you are butt ugly.

For future challenges? Please let the douchebags sit one out.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Sarah is a cry baby. Katie is awesome. Susie is a bitch. Kenny is a pig. Evan almost has less hair than Derrick. Johnny sucks.

"you were tring to, i was" Kelly Ane to Sarah. GREAT!

Even though I know that Katie and Veronica are friends now, i will always remember them like this:
http://rwrrvids.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2056153%3AVideo%3A4222
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:42 pm

The thing I don't like about Sarah is that she is completely fine when the boys are making fun of other girls but as soon as they start on her she cries about it. And the fact that she even admitted she cuts Kenny a lot of slack because she liked him and hey well at least he was talking to her... ugh! really? How pathetic! I'm sure she made that balls in the mouth comment for Kennys ears... then again I'm sure Kenny has dropped his balls in her mouth already. When Kenny said who loves you Sarah and who took you out last night Sarah and she said these guys .... I wanted to throw up on the screen... is that suppose to be some type of treat? eyeroll

Dunbar was so useless at the reunion show, I kept forgetting who it was sitting between the 2 douchebags when the camera panned away.

Bananas shows what a complete dork he is when Kenny makes a smartass comment to him he cowards down but he thinks he's a big bad ass when it comes to emotional disasters like Tonya.

Why these girls haven't clued in Evan to how ugly and pasty he looks baffles me. He acts like he's the shit and talks down to everyone and he so badly needs to be put in his place.

I thought they could have called out these losers better than they did but once again they keep getting away with it, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had all 3 of them back on again and they pull the same crap again.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge: The Ruins
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4