Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.
Share | 

The Challenge: The Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: The Challenge: The Ruins   Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

This isnt the best quality but you get the idea. Looks like lots of drama. I knew the whole Kenny/Johanna/Wes/Kellyann/Cohutta love triangle would be fun...lol. I saw a really good bitch slap in there too but I couldnt tell who was doing the slapping or who was receiving either.

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Starts Sept 30th

Champions vs. Challengers

Complete Cast:

Johanna Botta (RW: Austin)
Adam King (RW: Paris)
Brianna Taylor (RW: Hollywood)
Johnny Devenanzio (RW: Key West)
Casey Cooper (Fresh Meat)
Brad Fiorenza (RW: San Diego)
Diem Brown (Fresh Meat)
Chet Cannon (RW: Brooklyn)
Evelyn Smith (Fresh Meat)
Cohutta Lee Grindstaff (RW: Sydney)
Ibis Nieves (RR: X-Treme)
Danny Jamieson (RW: Austin)
Katie Doyle (RR: The Quest)
Derrick Kosinski (RR: X-Treme)
Kelly Anne Judd (RW: Sydney)
Dunbar Flinn (RW: Sydney)
Kimberly Alexander (RW: Hollywood)
Evan Starkman (Fresh Meat)
Sarah Rice (RW: Brooklyn)
Kenny Santucci (Fresh Meat)
Shauvon Torres (RW: Sydney)
Nick Brown (RW: Hollywood)
Susie Meister (RR: Australia)
Syrus Yarbrough (RW: Boston)
Tonya Cooley (RW: Chicago)
Darrell Taylor (RR: Campus Crawl)
Veronica Portillo (RR: Semester at Sea)
Wes Bergmann (RW: Austin)
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 am

Oh no! You both watch this too!!! Good- I'm glad we'll all still have a reality show to chat about once BB11 is over :)

That should be a really interesting group of people. Too many of them have had past hookups or feuds with one another. I'm glad to see some people on that are from older seasons of RR and RW (Syrus, Susie, Darrell, etc)

I'm glad CT isn't back. He's had a number of blowups over the last few years, but his fight with Adam last year was the worst. He really shouldn't be allowed back on the show.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 am

I will always watch these RW/RR Challenges! smile
I feel like I don't know as many people now, b/c I haven't really watched the last few season of RW b/c it's been so over the top, but I'm glad to have some "oldies" back that I love. I'm definitely looking forward to this show!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 am

SuzieQ wrote:
Oh no! You both watch this too!!! Good- I'm glad we'll all still have a reality show to chat about once BB11 is over :)

That should be a really interesting group of people. Too many of them have had past hookups or feuds with one another. I'm glad to see some people on that are from older seasons of RR and RW (Syrus, Susie, Darrell, etc)

I'm glad CT isn't back. He's had a number of blowups over the last few years, but his fight with Adam last year was the worst. He really shouldn't be allowed back on the show.

Yeah, I do like the RW/RR Challenges... always high drama! I can't stand CT especially the last challenge when he hunted down poor Adam down like an animal, not to mention Adam is much smaller than CT.

What other reality shows do you watch?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 am

YES!!! Love the challenges and love that Brad is back!! Glad CT is not and glad that the powers that be thought it would be a good idea to have Kenny/Johanna/Wes/Kellyann/Cohutta all on the same season.....genius move!! This same power has brought back Katie/Veronica/Tonya. Oh this is sure to be a drama filled season....LOVE IT!!!

Do you watch The Hills? Thats another one we can chat about and of course Survivor and TAR!

SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

I occasionally watch Real World... depending on the season. Brooklyn was GREAT- it was like a throwback to the early seasons- everyone actually had social consciences! I didn't bother with Cancun because it looked stupid.

I do watch The Hills too! I'll miss Lauren and I can't stand Kristin, but I'll still hang in there for Lo and Brody.

I actually do not watch Survivor or TAR. TAR I've gotten into in the past, but never watched seriously.

My other reality shows are So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, Top Chef, The Bachelor(ette). I begrudgingly watch American Idol because my roommate loves it. I casually watch Biggest Loser.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Well Suzie, I hope we can get you on board with Survivor and TAR!!! Survivor is the granddaddy of ALL reality and is far superior than just about any other reality tv out there with TAR right there!!! Give it a shot!

SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 pm

I'll have to check out tv schedules for the fall! Survivor is on Thursdays, right? That's probably why I've never watched it... Thursday is a busy tv night for my DVR- Grey's Anatomy, The Office.... I'm such a tv junkie, haha!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Suzie - I love Grey's didn't catch must of last season until the last month, because the storylines were seeming weak but I did catch the last 3 or 4 episodes of last season because there was so much talk about Izzy and George leaving I had to watch! OMG the last episode was a freaking tear jerker! I had no clue until Meredith said the burned guy was George! I lost it!!!!! So anyway I thought George was leaving and Izzy is staying .... now I find out Izzy will be leaving too! WTF! Can we bring back Dr Burke!? ugh!
Back to top Go down

The Challenge: The Ruins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next