BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor: Samoa - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor: Samoa

Go down 
+3
bostongirl
leahtahd
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 890624 Here is another happy birthday wish for you Smooches (gotcha on FB too...lol)!!

Yeah, there is no denying that Russell is the star and stud of this season! He has made it one of the best seasons of late and that last tribal council was AWESOME!!!! I loved it when he pulled yet another hidden immunity idol out of his pocket and told those cocky asses..."I'm not done playing yet" LMAO!!!!!!!! Nicely done!! Too bad Laura won immunity...blind siding her would have been PRICELESS!!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Main.php?g2_view=core
Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Main.php?g2_view=core

Destroy him Laura! <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:22 pm

HA! The look on her face was priceless....hey Laura? How did that feel?

LMAO @ he just stirred up a whole lot of hell....why? because things didnt go your cocky ass way? I guess Russell should have layed down and died and just let them have it go their way and not fight for survival...uhhhh that is the name of the game!! Russell gives new meaning to the SURVIVOR!!

I'm not sure where you stand on this Colton, are you anti Russell?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:20 pm

Of course I am anti-Russhole! lol. I LOVE LAURA! She reminds me of Corinne <333
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:53 pm

ewwwww @ Laura! As such a huge fan of Survivor, it surprises me that you can't see how awesome Russell is playing this game! But if its any consolation, I don't think he stands a chance as he is on everyones radar now even though he is BY FAR the most deserving of the million dollar prize. No one else even comes close. When he leaves, I will be rooting for Jaison or anyone else on the old Foa Foa. Galu sucks! John is cute but who he is? lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Ok I found this spoiler regarding tonights episode of Survivor. ITS NOT CONFIRMED obviously but don't read it if you don't want to know. This is a quote I copied and pasted....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:40 pm

pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:45 pm

lol! I know! But again, I am not sure how reliable this is....could very well be a bunch of shit but we can hope!!! LOL

This is what TV guide is saying about tonights episode

“Tempers flare and an alliance threatens to splinter apart at the most dramatic Tribal Council yet.”

Most dramatic tribal council yet! Maybe that spoiler has some truth to it...again...LETS HOPE!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 pm

I said it before and I will say it again, the people at Sucks are hilarious!! I found this over there!! They have some great ones and I will post some more, I hope they dont mind but they are too good not to share!

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Stepmotherlaura
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:54 pm

Here are a few more that I thought were good....

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Russells

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Cliffordglamourshot

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 091006_Russell%20H_Survivor.widec

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Tiax

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Catmike
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Stepmotherlaura

That is definitely Laura with the sourpuss face!

Best Survivor Moment to date!

<3 Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Cnnh3 <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 pm

going back to the colored rock for a tie? wow, they havent done that in quite a while. I like the first to build a fire way. BTW, RUSSELL=Survivor GOD!!! WOW!! It looks like my spoiler from earlier has some validity....will know if 15 minutes! lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:55 pm

LMAO @ Eric "Man this is good shit"
You got that right Eric!!

Whathisface says "I'm ready to roll the dice..lets go"
Ummmmm no, I'm not staking my Survivor life on some damn rock in a bag.

Counting the votes now...lol

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LMAO!!!

fucking priceless!! Anyone from the old Foa Foa FTW!! Preferably Russell the Survivor Muscle...hehe!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:55 am

YAY! LAURA IS GONE!
happydance happydance happydance happydance happydance
unfuckingreal! Russell is an immunity idol finding monster! From 8 secs of viewing a rock being turned over to show the immunity idol he was able to find it in no time? I mean seriously? This guy is amazing! Period! worship

For me, Russell is what Survivor is all about. He's entertaining, smart and running the show. He has yet to be out witted or out played!

Even Dave Ball was congratulating them "good move" haha the move was against you!
or perhaps he was learning to suck up real quick

Does Brett ever talk? I think we heard the most from Brett this episode than all the others combined and this episode I think he said 8 words.

Another awesome episode with Russell still in the game! so excited
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 pm

so funny what you said about Brett. Honestly, during last nights immunity challenge I was like, "who the heck is that?" Seriously he was like a stranger.

I am starting to like John for more then his looks..lol. He knows that his former Galu team collectively have the IQ of the moss rock the hidden immunity idol was under.

So who is next to go. Laura has long been the target and now she is gone so who will Russell focus on?
Erik is great on the jury...I am loving his comments and this has to be soooo satisfying for him. "And there goes the lead" Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:09 pm

OK, I am a week late, but Thank You Lorraine, Erika and Colton for the birthday wishes, I really appreciate you all.

Now my 64 cents.....RUSSELL IS THE FUCKING MAN! I hope his ass win.

Lorraine, those pictures are funny as hell especially the Laura one. Speaking of that bitch Laura, Erika I so agree, I am so damn happy she is gone. She was annoying me.

Somebody tell me what the rock thing is in the event of a tie....I've only seen they had to make fire first as a tie breaker........

BTW, it's kinda weird to me that we are so far in this season and I don't know most of these people names! Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 508251 Is it because they all are BORING except Russell or is it me?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Its not just you Smooches, most of them are extremely boring. Honestly, I look at some of these people and draw a total blank as far as their name goes. I think I got them all though after this weeks episode when I figured out what Bretts name was...lol.
The rock thing is this...I'll do my best to remember it (Colton please jump in). If they have a tie vote, they re-vote. If its still deadlocked after that Jeff will pass around a bag with rocks in it. EVERYONE at tribal has to pick a rock, if memory serves me, there is a purple rock. Whoever picks the purple rock is voted out. I seem to remember seasons back they did this and someone I liked got sent packing and werent the target. I like the fire challenge much better. At least one of the two people who have the votes will have to leave instead of some random person.
Russell is certainly saving this season and has made it so fun to watch. I bet you he never left Samoa and went immediately to All Stars or whatever the next Survivor is. Villians vs. heroes? was that it? At any rate, I would not be surprised if we see him all over again next season!! Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 766904
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:49 am

Oh that sucks to go if you pick the wrong rock and you weren't the target. Thank goodness dude changed his vote the second time around because if Laura would have stayed because of a rock....I would have been PIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSEEED!!!

Thank You Darling for explaining that to me. I guess I didn't watch Survivor back then, but I too like the fire making better.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Just an FYI in case you didnt know, Thursdays episode of Survivor is the ever UNpopular recap show Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 156303 . Not a problem...now I can watch football and eat turkey in peace....LOL. Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving!!! Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 694636
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Erika, you're right. The only time the purple rock has ever been used was Survivor: Marquesas. Paschal went home. They use that now until final four. Then it's fire building.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 pm

ohhhhh yeah. Its all coming back to me now. Paschal wasn't even the target and he got the unlucky purple stone. I hated that!! Whats interesting Colton, is that Paschal finished in 4th place because of that! So now you are saying that Survivor uses the purple stone UNTIL final 4? Wow, why not fire building all the time?? That makes ties so much fun! lol

Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 450paschal
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 pm

I know! Fire building started in Survivor: Palau when they needed something for Stephenie and Bobby Jon to do when Koror dominated Ulong. Until then, it has always been past votes until final four. Survivor can be very weird and out of order. Just like in past seasons when the idol has been hidden at camp they did NOT re-hide the idols. The idols were rehidden on Micronesia, however. Parv found it and left it on Exile because she knew she didn't need it because she kicks ass. <3
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

I liked Jaison spending his entire amount of money to win the advantage in the immunity challenge rather than buy some food. Too bad John felt so safe or he may have shouted out 500 while Jaison was questioning Jeff. Shambo looked really shocked that Dave didnt go and was John the lone vote for Mick? I mean did he really think that they were all going to vote out Mick? I liked Jaisons thinking about not turning on Shambo but apparently if fell on deaf ears. Hopefully it doesnt come back to bite them. Hard to believe the Foa Foa, huge underdogs coming in the merge have not lost one player SINCE the merge..wow! lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:42 am

Quote :
Hard to believe the Foa Foa, huge underdogs coming in the merge have not lost one player SINCE the merge..wow!

Not really..it seems to be the boring trend that continues to happen in Survivor. Remember last season Taj, JT, and Stephen all Jalapaos in the final four..*yawn* Gabon, the Onions get taken out and it's the underdogs in the end. Cook Islands, Yul, Becky, and Ozzy take out all the hotties. I'm over this. Why can't a tribe just stick together and vote them out without this continuing to happen every season?! And as far as Russell's comment about, "These people shouldn't talk to me because when I tell them something..they're going home." One thing is for sure, I'd be in the final two because I would NEVER have a conversation with that man. The only person I hate worse than him is SHAMOO!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 am

not a fun season for you huh Colton..lol, too bad as I am enjoying the heck out of this! Survivor's mottos is OUTWIT, OUTLAST, OUTPLAY. Galu has failed in all three of these things.
When I said huge underdogs, I mean that the numbers of each tribe were so lopsided. I don't remember such a crumbling of a tribe which started with the BRILLIANT idea to vote out Eric....hahahahahahahaha...love it. hmmm whose idea was that? HAHAHAHA! Why do you think Eric is enjoying the shit out of tribal?? He knew/knows this was a huge blunder on their part and I love that he loves it...LOL!
You have to give Russell credit, anyone he felt threatened by and anyone he targeted he has gotten them voted out. Total domination!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:28 am

yeah... yawn... how boring to have not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 blindsides! back-to-back! That's soooo boring! sarcasm

This has got to be one of the best seasons with the best player ... Russell of course and I do like the remaining Foa Foa's.

It was very smart of Jaison to just buy the advantage because they don't all usually get something good to eat anyway or at all. The entire Foa Foa teams rocks and I am just lovin the hell out of this season! It's playing out perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Samoa
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next