BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

looks like they are saying that season 20 will be Heroes vs. Villians!!

New Survivor: All-Stars is Coming

Will Richard Hatch return for the rumored Heroes Vs. Villains?

July 13, 2009 - It looks like Survivor is gearing up for another All-Stars edition. The Hollywood Reporter notes that court documents filed by CBS this past week reveal that the network is attempting to have original winner Richard Hatch return to the show for the 20th season, running in the spring of 2010 - Next year will mark the 10th anniversary of the hit reality series. As the Reporter notes, the news about Hatch essentially confirms the rumors that had been swirling that another All-Stars edition was coming.

As for why CBS is working to overcome legal hurdles regarding Hatch, it stems from his conviction on tax evasion charges – which were specifically tied to money he did not pay from the million dollars he won from Survivor. Hatch did some jail time for that conviction, but is currently under house arrest. However, CBS is hoping to get permission for him to be allowed to leave the country to film what would be his third season of Survivor, including the first Survivor: All-Stars season he returned for.

The Reporter notes that right now, it's not looking very promising for that request to be allowed, considering Hatch was recently denied a request to release him from the last 90 days of his house arrest sentence, in order to travel to Argentina to get married. The court has said they want to block this new request, noting Hatch still owes $400,000 in back taxes – but Hatch is countering that the money he will make from Survivor could be used to help pay that off, and insists he's not a flight risk.

Rather than being billed as All-Stars, the rumor is Season 20 may instead be referred to as Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains - this information began on a blog by former Survivor contestant Coby Archa, who said that he knows of former cast members who have been recruited for the season.

Season 20 will film in Samoa, after Season 19 (appropriately titled Survivor: Samoa) films there. Using the same location for a returning cast edition as the just-shot season was also done for Survivor: All-Stars, which filmed in the same area as the recently completed (at the time) Survivor: Pearl Islands - obviously, the reason being that when you have familiar faces returning, a new location is not a big priority.

So Hatch or not, the question now is – who will be back?
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:49 pm

=O Yayy! Heroes = PARV, MARCUS, AND CHARLIE! <3 Villians = CORINNE!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm

not to change the subject Colton but you should read our "Live feed discussion" if you dont know whats been happening in the BB house today...hehe
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm

I like the idea of the Heroes vs. Villians. This could bring back some of my all time favorite Survivors...James Clement, Ethan (providing he is well enough) Rupert, Yao man (lol...love him)
Of course this could also mean bringing back people like Johnny Fairplay and Rob Mariano puke
Still looks like it could be the making of a fun season!! BUT....could this be the end of Survivor? Will season 20 be their last? I mean 19 is All Stars and 20 is H vs V. Will they end it after that?? Hope not.
Back to top Go down
barbwc
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Yao man enough said, my favorite he should have won, I hope the car he gave that guy blew up(karma)
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

I had this Posted at 4:20 in the morning yesterday on this Forum!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:53 pm

um I had it posted at 3:30 yesterday afternoon. eye rub Look at when this thread was started.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 am

Update from Coby Australia Outback....

Okay, bitches tired of sitting on this info lol so I am releasing the 'list' of people I was told were asked, said yes and have
the best shots of getting on...

Tom Westman

Johnny Fairplay

Big Tom

Shane

Rupert

Randy

Ozzy

Coach

James

Ace

Cirie

Jean Robert

Parvarti

Sierra

Tina

Twila

Amanda

Jerri

Jenna M

Sandra

Stephenie

Natalie

Sugar

Not asked- Eliza, Ami, Bobby Jon, Tyson, Judd, Katie...

Rafe was asked but had to turn it down...he is writing on a major prime time show and couldn't leave.

I do believe Richard not being able to do it leaves a strong hole in
the 'winners' hero side...can't just be Tom. So safe to say Todd, Aras,
Yul,
Brian or Earl would have to be in there too with all these woman
winners mentioned. As you can count I only have 23 out of the 30-ish
people picked for
interviews so we will see...

Been fun playing with you guys but I am off to crawl in to my hole
again :) you all know what I know now, which doesn't seem like much
since I have been
leaking it out to you bit by bit for weeks lol

Can't wait to watch it with you guys and hope none of my friends on
this list are mad at me for too long :) if they are, weren't really
friends to
begin with :)

We all got cast because we are gossip ridden queens so get over it
that I still am one lol and understand I had to go down with a fight!
xoxoxo

Love Coby
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks PJ! YAY@ Rupert, Ozzy, James and YES COACH!!!!!!

Ace? hmmmm
Jean Robert? some interesting choices for all starts...Twila?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 pm

LOL @ Twila .... wow I would to be given the opportunity to get an interview with her eyeroll
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Erika wrote:
LOL @ Twila .... wow I would to be given the opportunity to get an interview with her eyeroll

teehee2
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:24 pm

PARVATI! PARVATI! PARVATI! <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!   SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SURVIVOR SAMOA IS AN ALL-STARS SEASON!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
Page 1 of 1