BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSurvivor: Samoa - Page 6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Survivor: Samoa

Go down 
+3
bostongirl
leahtahd
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:49 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Ummm... First it was Player of the Season not Fan Favorite...If you see it as the same... I smell some Hypocrisy..cuz we all know Jeff (BB11) didn't deserve his reward.

if Jeff didnt deserve America's favorite HG....ummmmm who did?? He was CLEARLY the fan favorite. You confuse me sometimes PJ.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Im referring to the fact Jeff being the best player of BB..which he was not for his season
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:02 pm

that wasnt the title PJ...it was America's FAVORITE HG....had nothing to do with his gameplay. Usually its America's favorite Juror...not sure why they changed it this year to HG which opened voting to all players, not just jurors. Its probably a good idea because someone in the final 2 might be America's favorite and why hose them outta the reward. I do think that Jeff was the favorite HG and no one else even came close. As far as gameplay goes..they all equally sucked. I would have given that to Russell half way through the game had his paranoia not gotten the best of him. Kevin probably played the best game but made one fatal mistake and that was evicting Michelle over Jordan...oh well...shoulda woulda coulda!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:09 pm

The best person won BOTH categories. <33333333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Samoa   Survivor: Samoa - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Samoa
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6