BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB11 Live Feeds Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB11 Live Feeds Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB11 Live Feeds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB11 Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: BB11 Live Feeds   BB11 Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Are you planning on getting the feeds this season? If so we do offer them here on our forum. Every forum offers feeds and the prices do not change with each forum or with Real and CBS - it's all the same the only difference is that from where ever you click the link that forum/site will get a commission. I'm not exactly sure how much it is since this is our first year offering them.

If you appreciate our forum and or our blogtalk radio show you can show your appreciation by clicking
here for the Big Brother live feeds - or you can also click the real player banner on our portal page.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB11 Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11 Live Feeds   BB11 Live Feeds EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Erika wrote:
Are you planning on getting the feeds this season? If so we do offer them here on our forum. Every forum offers feeds and the prices do not change with each forum or with Real and CBS - it's all the same the only difference is that from where ever you click the link that forum/site will get a commission. I'm not exactly sure how much it is since this is our first year offering them.

If you appreciate our forum and or our blogtalk radio show you can show your appreciation by clicking
here for the Big Brother live feeds - or you can also click the real player banner on our portal page.

Thanks!

I bought mine last night!!! cool
Back to top Go down

BB11 Live Feeds
Page 1 of 1