BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feeds Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feeds Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feeds

Go down 
+4
Erika
Clutch
Lorraine
Maybe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybe

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Erika and Lorraine, Did you watch any of the live feeds for this past season of Big Brother?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:00 pm

Maybe wrote:
Erika and Lorraine, Did you watch any of the live feeds for this past season of Big Brother?

honestly...very little. I try to watch when I can but I don't have a lot of free time and rely on the CBS show/twitter/message boards.
Back to top Go down
Maybe

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 pm

The people calling in to your talk show were more informed about Danielle and her totally senseless (not game related) lies than you were. To totally dismiss them and call the fans who watch the feeds losers was rude.

I also disagree with you on that if Danielle would just come clean and say she lied, that she couldn't tell the truth about anything if her life depended on it - people would get over it. We just want to hear some accountability from her.

If the show is "over" and the BB fans "need to move on" than why are you doing a radio show with Danielle and Shane?
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:13 pm

cause they host a BB podcast, not obsess over EVERY insignificant detail that others seem to have issues themselves getting over, especially when they then pull the "it's just a game" card when there personal favorites are "attacked"
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Maybe wrote:
The people calling in to your talk show were more informed about Danielle and her totally senseless (not game related) lies than you were. To totally dismiss them and call the fans who watch the feeds losers was rude.

I also disagree with you on that if Danielle would just come clean and say she lied, that she couldn't tell the truth about anything if her life depended on it - people would get over it. We just want to hear some accountability from her.

If the show is "over" and the BB fans "need to move on" than why are you doing a radio show with Danielle and Shane?

You're right, most of them DID know more about Danielle's lies than I did. I will let Erika address her comment but I think she said that "those who attack the houseguests". Again, I will let her address it.

we like to talk to the past hgs as much as a lot of the fans do so thats why we do this. Its just for fun....or it can be sometimes.  wink
Back to top Go down
Maybe

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks for your replies Lorraine. I couldn't tell who was saying what during the show and I appreciate you replying to what you could.

I agree that it is a lot of fun hearing from BB Hgs. If you watched more of the feeds you would get a much different impression on some of them. CBS's editing is extreme and in many, many cases do not portray who the hgs are at all. They leave out many significant characteristics and conversations that really clue a watcher onto the player's true personality. Many times the editing for a show makes it look like a work of fiction rather than a reality show.

It may have been too soon to have a player like Danielle on a live radio show. She should really, honestly address some of her statements from the feeds and not just say that she doesn't recall saying them. She should also not tolerate people like Evel Dick. She should respect herself and not allow herself to be a doormat.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 pm

No problem. I know that the feeds are the tell all and I do buy them every year. I didn't have much free time to really watch them though. I know that the fans are up in arms over the lies she told.

You could be right though, it may have been way too soon to have them speak out or Danielle at least. Shane seems to be guilty by association as I dont think he is as hated as Danielle but because he is with her, he gets it too.

Again, it was a difficult show and I lost patience at the end. Maybe I am getting too old to do this...lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 am

Whether or not the callers were more informed than me about "lies" is completely irrelevant. We didn't invite them on the show to discuss non-related game lies, much less to dwell on it. Obviously you are new to our forum and more than likely new to our show but we have never had a guest on to brow beat them on things that were said whether they were game related or non game related. We really would prefer it to be fun and have no qualms with tough questions from callers but just ask that the calls be respectful. I get it that there are some people who feel the urge to call her out on these "lies".
We asked her if she wanted to address any of it and she had said what she said and I didn't want to dwell on the cancer issue since we had at least 3 callers who called about it. She said what she said and I don't know if what she said was true or not about it. I'm not even sure whatever she would say about it would be pleased by those who care to call her out on it.
Also if you are going to quote me, get it right please as I did not call all feed watchers losers, I too watch the live feeds. After some back to back callers calling in with no other reason than to disrupt our show in hopes of embarrassing/humiliating her because of these lies that they wanted answers for. I said there are always some fans who watch the feeds 24/7 and focus on every little thing that is said whether it be good or bad and feel this need to have things explained to them. I don't agree with that, nor do I follow BB that closely or care to. I said it is revealing if you care so much about that you go out of your way to call into a show and wait on the line for over 45 mins just to call her a crazy bitch that you are a loser. I stand by that. Or to ask her if she is going to be doing endorsements for zit cream? Seriously? It's childish in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Now that i have listened to the entire show i want to chime in here....But First ( in my best Julie Chen voice...lol)...Can i just say that caller from area code 407 at around 43 minutes was the best!

First and foremost I get it Danielle was a huge liar and we all know that she was bullshitting with some... well maybe most of her answers last night. The problem for me is that the callers kept asking the same questions she adressed. Now her answers may have not been what ppl wanted to hear but they were her answers none the less. I didnt see the reason for callers who kept asking the same thing over and over...You cant get blood from a stone. She was never going to be like Matt Hoffman who owned the lie about his wife. She just isnt that person. Clearly anyone who is a feed watcher has no doubt that Danielle has some insecurity issues and sometimes seems like her reality might be differnt from most peoples. At the same time she also has her fans who really seem to love her. I totally agree that calling in to say bitch or the pimple commercial thing is immature and added nothing to the interview, and i could hear the frustration in the hosts voices.

I'm not a Danielle fan but she came off more likable than Shane in the interview. Shane seemed more likable in the house but after last night.....he has some serious issues he might want to address..lol. All he did was bitch and moan about how Dan "stole" this money from him and his family. He really needs to move on and get over it. He sounded like a whiney little boy who got his ball stolen at the playground. He was seriously acting like Dan broke into his house and held his family at gunpoint and robbed them of their life savings. The game has been over for weeks now and he is stilling moaning about the same things....i was starting to be embarressed for him. He has a serious case of PMS (poor me syndrome). Get over it. Even if you didnt get the boot, there is still no guarentee you would have won.

What i find funniest about these 2 since the finale is...they are both so angry that Dan and Ian had a final 2 deal but they were doing the exact same thing. Danielle had a final two with both Dan and Shane. So basically it was okay for her to have a perfect set up but if anyone else does its this huge crime and they are the devil. Dont be a hater cuz someone got you b4 you could get them.

I also want to say that i think Erica and Lorraine did a fantastic job last night with the interview as they always do. They've never had any problem asking the tough questions and have always allowed the callers to ask whatever they want. What people dont get is that you have a limited time with the HG's and as a host you have to maintain some type of order and take control when necessary. When things become repetitive or there is name calling, or the bashing gets out of hand they have to step in. If they didnt, and allowed things to become a free for all former hg's wouldnt even want to come on the show. They have built a good solid reputation and thats why even seasons later hg's will still periodically call in just to say hi and chat for a while. That doesnt happen if you treat your guests like shit.

Just because you might not have as much time as someone else to invest in the feeds doesnt mean your not a big fan. I have been watching since season 1 and have been getting the live feeds since season 3 and i consider myself a super huge fan. There have been certain seasons where i havent had as much time to invest in the feeds as others but that doesnt make me less of a fan...its just life happening. Last nights show was huge and drew in over 500 ppl but the majority of them, though very welcomed were prob not regulars. Those of us that frequent the board and listen to the show every week, with or without special guests know damn well that both Erica and Lorraine are huge fans...if they werent why would they even invest their time and energy into having this website and doing the show...its not like there getting a $750 weekley stipend. So the bottom line here is....If u dont know, you better ask somebody !!!!  wink
heartbbad: crazybbad:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Just for the record, Shane made the remark about the people being losers who watch the feeds 24/7, and Erika was defending Shane and Danielle due to the ridiculous calls coming in at the end of show that were unnecessary. It was a rather interesting show to say the least, but neither Danielle or Shane revealed anything new to the fans that we didn't already know...as with their attitudes right after the game ended, thus being bitter losing the game and not wanting to speak to someone from beating them to the punch before they were going to do the same thing. Not much has changed. I preferred Joe's interview since I felt he was most honest about the experience and in only so many words admitting that the BB experience was more of a platform to get his cooking career to another level. However, he didn't do anything significant in the game as opposed to Danielle and Shane. Shane and Danielle need time to get past this experience, but sadly they may never get it. What is so weird is they have only been out of the game for two weeks. It seems longer doesn't it?

Anyway, I am not sure why this thread was even started (and not to disrespect the new forum member)...but I find this unnecessary as Erika and Lorraine do not have to do any of these post season interviews. This is a privilege not to mention one of the closest platforms for fans to speak with the HGs directly that we'll more than likely never meet in our own lives. I am not sure why they need to address or defend to anyone about doing these radio shows. I agree with BG. Well, it's a wrap!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Thanks so much Stacy and Lloyd. We appreciate the support. For the record, the chat room only held 500 guests....the live listeners were over 2200!! At least thats what it was the last time I checked.
I was not a Danielle fan, nor was I a Natalie Martinez fan, nor was I a Shelly Moore fan, or Chima, or Ronnie etc etc etc. However, NOT ONCE, did I, or Erika for that matter, ever let anyone, including ourselves, disrespect or bash the HG. I have to say that last nights show was the absolute worst hate I have ever seen. We don't run from controversy, we run towards it and try to do things a little differently from the usual interviews. This is why we thought a Joe/Willie show would be fun. Or seek out people like Chima, Willie Hantz, Natalie M, Shelly Moore. We think they make for interesting shows as they were so controversial.
We seek out the popular and the not so popular. We are interested, as fans, in what they have to say. We love talking game with the people who were in the BB house just a few days ago. Its a blast for us to be able to ask them in person, via phone, the questions we were screaming at our TV's just a few short weeks ago. Two of the BEST people we ever spoke to about game were Ryan BB9 and Ollie BB10. The first time we talked to these two about doing a show with us, we stayed on the phone for hours talking game with them. Not exactly fan favorites but we absolutely loved talking game with them. They answered every question we asked and were happy to do it. Thats why we do this. Jessie, another unpopular HG. When we first talked to him after he left the BB house in season 10, we could not believe what a nice guy he was. Polite and respectful. He knew he was hated too and even asked our advice on how he should act on the show. Of course our advice was to just be himself. Again, this is why we do this. Its fun, or at least it used to be, to talk to these players.
We talk a lot of smack during the season but when that season is over...so is the smack talk. Every HG is treated with respect.
We are on a media list with CBS...how long would that last if word got back to CBS that we not only allowed, but participated in the bullying, and harassment of one of their BB players? We know of at LEAST 2 podcasts/websites that have been blackballed for their mistreatment of a HG. No pun intended but Big Brother is watching and listening.
With all the talk of us hanging up on callers....lets get this straightened out. We MUTE the callers. If you listened to the show, you can hear me say numerous times say "ok let them respond to that question" or "Good question, let them respond". At that point we mute the call so that Danielle/Shane can give their answer without interruption. It may have sounded or appeared as though we hung up but when we hit the mute button, if they were in mid sentence, obviously it sounds like we hung up on them. We were trying to get in as many questions as possible. Last night we said a few times that we had 50 callers on hold. Well thats just how many the switchboard would hold. In actuality we had over 200 LIVE calls. Even we didnt realize that until today. It may account for some dropped calls but that happens even when we only have a dozen calls on hold. Hell even i get disconnected from Blog talk and right in the middle of a show! We kept saying to the callers, please have your question ready and ask it and then we want to move on.
I lost my patience towards the end and don't feel that I was rude to any caller EXCEPT for those who acted stupidly for the sake of humiliating the guests. Most of those who sought out the show last night, did so for the sole purpose of ambushing Danielle. Most of them don't know of us at all. Perfect example is a tweet we got saying that we "should be fired". eyeroll
I wonder with all this talk of how rude we were to the callers and how we coddled Shane and Danielle, did anyone at all notice at one point Danielle was in tears? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe most didnt care. Not EVER will I stand by and let someone be driven to tears and especially not when I can control it.
Right now the hate is about 50/50. Those who showed up to berate and bully Danielle hate us because we wouldnt allow it. Those who showed up to hear what they had to say without spewing venom, do not. Its all good though as I stand behind my behavior and I own losing my patience.
One other thing, Shane and Danielle knew beforehand that they were going to get hardball questions and they said they would answer anything. . We take the blame for taking calls at all. We should have never done that and simply talked to them one on one and take serious questions from the chat. Lesson learned and judging by the hatred in the chatroom, we should have seen it coming. When we had Natalie from season 11 on, we knew that was going to be a difficult show but Natalie said she would answer any question from the callers. We respected her for that and took the calls in the order they came up on the switchboard. Surprisingly, while getting some hard ball questions, most everyone treated her with respect. We got accused of screening the calls. I can assure you, we did not. We did not screen calls last night...we should have.
Its pretty sad how things unfolded last night. There were no winners. The bashers didnt get to bash, the fans didnt get to enjoy hearing their favorites and we certainly don't feel like this was a good representation of our show. Our biggest regret about last night as they we may have helped, unintentionally, to make things worse for Danielle. I wish everyone would just let it go as clearly this is a girl who has some issues.......all the more to pity. No matter what anyone would have said to her last night, she wasn't going to own it....maybe someday she will but its not for us to decide and be the judge and jury of when she should.

Ok, I'm done...for now  wink

Last edited by Lorraine on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:20 am

Lorrianne and Erika I think you guys handled it very well. I'm sorry to all these rude callers who think its okay to call in and just bash them. You can be upset about a player game but their lives and lies even don't effect you in the long haul. Erika and Lorriane work hard to make a good show and if they invite houseguest on do you think the houseguest is wanting to get tormented by Cat Ladies. Im sorry but Erika and Lorriane handled it very well.

Erika and Lorriane thanks again for an amazing summer of BBAD :D
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 am

Double Post...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 am

Thank you CC! It means a lot.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:01 am

It's funny to me how those who don't normally attend our show felt such entitlement to use our show as some type of weapon to attack our guests. I don't care if she was a popular HG or not. They didn't have to do our show. They both agreed to it and didn't jerk us around much like some have done in the pass and including this season. Some who are put on such a pedestal by the masses of fans really are the delusional ones. Lorraine and I don't have to do these shows and it is suppose to be fun but when certain people whether they be regulars or those who have never heard of us and think we are suppose to be professionals and are on some sort of payroll where we should be fired for doing this really make me question why do I bother. They suck the fun out of it for me. There are many other shows out there or other forums who could do the same as we have and offered their members the same but want to sit back in judgement of us? fuck them! I owe those people nothing. It's a simple minded fool if they think we would invite someone on our show only to be harassed by haters. We've had over 50 past HGs on our show, from the loved to the hated. Do you think if we allowed it to be a free for all we would have been able to do this for the past 5 seasons? We have had a good rapport with past HGs. HGs who when we first have spoken to them, them telling us that they would do our show because they have heard good stuff about us. We had warned Danielle and Shane ahead of time that we don't shy away from hard questions but that they wouldn't be harassed, we don't allow that to happen on our show. Ask any past HG that's been on our show if they had any bad experience on our show, the answer is no.

When I compare the numbers of the live listeners, archived listens and callers for our various shows. It's very telling to me that it says something that before our highest rated show was our Natalie show from BB11. Why were so many people there when she was hated? More people archived that show and called into it than any other show, even more than our Jeff show and he's one of the most popular HGs ever. Well our last show with Shane and Danielle surpassed the Natalie show by a lanslide. Our switchboard only held 50 but there were 162 callers. Really did we need back to back calls about calling her out on cancer. A caller had asked it and whether or not she said what they wanted to hear, does anyone really think if she is asked about it 5 or 10 more times there are going to be different results?

More people want to attend shows with hated HGs than loved HGs. By far! Which I get it... you want to call them out on shit that happened in the house which was fine but all we ask was to do it with couth not calling in and calling her a crazy bitch. I get wanting to call them out for game related stuff, non game related stuff...seriously who fucking cares. If you believe they were lying in the house what makes you think once they're out of the house they're all of a sudden going to admit to lying? If she was lying about the cancer stuff did you really expect her to be like "you got me, all lies!" I didn't care to ask that but we allowed it if that's what someone wanted to know... hell I didn't care to ask Joe why he didn't wash his hands.... but to no surprise to myself I knew somebody would want to ask that and they did.

To flippantly want to put us on blast for something you never paid for, never had to attend, never had to do anything to make happen? fuck off.

Let me remind people we are one of the few who never beg for money, donations, ask you to buy anything from us. It's all for free. If you don't like how we run shit, do it yourself. Have at it! You think you can do it better...go for it! I fully encourage anyone to do it.
Back to top Go down
KEviNTUCKY
BB Fan
BB Fan

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm

What a shame life has migrated to this type of behavior and mentality. Big Brother is an entertainment program, nothing more and sometimes not even that. What each viewer reaps from watching the show and the live feeds is up to them. But unfortunately when you "invite a group of people into your living room" via your television or PC on a regular basis; you can become confused that these people have become your friends and, in some less common instances, your family. You really need to stop right there and remember that these people have not met you and do not even know you. While I will admit it can be easy to become confused, it is never going to be acceptable to be.

To Erika and Lorraine, I commend you both for not only what you do but for how you do it. After shows like the October 2 one, I cannot understand why you do it. But I am grateful that you do and sincerely hope the travesty of events does not prohibit you from continuing the show. In my limited experience, there is no other show like this one and no other forum that has permitted to talk one-on-one with the "players of these games" over the past five years. It is an extension to the game that I feel completes the experience and you are both entertaining in your own ways that compliment it. As I always try to acknowledge when I call in; there is no doubt this show is a labor of love for you both and the late hours you must endure to do it on your own time and without and compensation other than gratitude is a true statement of your love of the game. The last time I checked though, gratitude won't buy a loaf of bread. Your labor of love did not deserve the wrath of hatred from the bowels of Hell for that show. It is an unwanted reminder to me of the low-level creeps that are bustling underneath the "woodwork" of our society. I hope it did not depress you as much as it did me to the fact that you don't continue this program or inviting controversial guests. That would be a result I'd hate to see, but would not have any difficulty understanding. I surely couldn't assure myself these results wouldn't negate the positives if I were in your shoes.

To the regulars on the BBAD show I thank you for your weekly comments that often help me look at the prior week's events in a different light on each show. Whether it's PJ's silly and entertaining stabs, Snookum's realistic synopsis, or Keesha's hilarious sarcasm; it is yet another extension to the CBS program and Live Feeds. The Big Brother Experience is not and will never be complete without the many disciples of BBAD Radio.

To the haters that thought BBAD Radio was invented to express their disgust and attack Shane and Danielle (or any past or future BB houseguests) for their own betterment I feel sorry for you and have several questions I would like to have addressed to you on this show. For those of you that succeeded, did you feel any better? Did you sleep any better? Is your life now enriched? Can you now be considered a success? What did you accomplish? Questions regarding their so-called lies, Did these people lie to you? Did these people gain anything from them? Did their statements affect your life in any way? Has your quality of life been affected in any way I cannot see? Are your family and friends in danger as a result of their actions? Is what they said or how they did things worse than the person(s) in your local news that raped a stranger, robbed a bank, or murdered a neighbor? These acts only skim the top of the many disgusting things that are happening in your backyards. Yet, you each want to focus your attention on the ridiculous "childish games" that occurred miles away in the BB backyard (and house of course). Why can't you focus your emotions on these far worse activities that truly do affect your lives and those of your friends and families? Where concentrating your efforts will make the world we all live in a better place. You're not helping anyone by jumping on Internet boards and shows and attacking people that have committed no crimes. Well, maybe you are helping yourself. But if that is your end goal; are you any less selfish than you are accusing Danielle and Shane of? Are you any better of a person than they are? You get to decide that for now, until someone of a higher power tells you that you are correct. That same person will decide the fate of Shane and Danielle as well. Not you.

Let me be clear that I did not like many of Danielle's actions in the BB house. Some things she said and did infuriated me. But I do not know her; even if I had actually watched her 24/7 for 75 days straight, which I did not. I have no illusions that there are things I have said and done that would not be acceptable to others. Are you free from these blemishes in your life? If so, I commend you. But if you are that "perfect" I cannot understand why you would bring so much negative energy and actions to someone who was playing a game that permitted a third party to monitor and record their actions for all who wanted to see. Your subscription permitted you to watch, not judge. Thankfully, that is someone higher's job.

Please find yourselves back to "Square One." BB is an entertainment program that wants you to "love to hate" but not truly hate someone for the path they chose to win this game show. Past houseguests have claimed being in that scenario makes you do and say things you wouldn't outside of it. I give them that benefit of the doubt until I can prove otherwise. If you think you would play it differently, please get yourselves on the show and let us know in the Live Feeds that you are playing the game the way you believe everyone else should be. Until then, live your lives the way you believe everyone else should. I hope you are not teaching your children or those that look up to you that this is how to react to a TV show. Your actions speak louder than your words. I won't hate you for hating, but you will receive my pity. I hope that is the reward you were shooting for by your actions because I don't know what else you will possibly gain at the conclusion. Peace!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks Kevin! Sorry we didn't get Ian for you ... even if our last chat didn't turn out the way that it did, it was still going to be our last chat. I know what a fan you are of his and hopefully you'll be able to catch him on a chat somewhere!
Back to top Go down
KEviNTUCKY
BB Fan
BB Fan

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:40 am

By "last chat" I SURE hope you meant for season 14. As for Ian Terry, I'm not disappointed. I do tend to be "star struck" and probably would have just mumbled jibberish as I'm always more concerned with other callers getting through. The guy touched me emotionally and that just doesn't happen very often. But he isn't really in-tune with his "fans" and I'm sure it's a by-product of his personality. I just don't think he's comfortable with his position. But enough of that topic as even I'm not comfortable with how much I like him. I don't tune into any other "shows" btw except I did watch the SuperPass one last week and your show was mentioned on it I'm sure you heard.

I hope my "joke" on the show iwth Joe Arvin didn't upset you. You know, when I asked him the round of questions that were more suited to Ian. It was a joke I planned and I had intended to run it past you ladies first, but didn't get around to it. I really didn't have any questions for him and just wanted him to know I respected his game. I don't think I got that point across, but I wanted him to know he did much better than last year's Adam in my opinion. I didn't think he was a floater at all, but he did what Janelle was doing.

Enjoy your time and hope to "see" you both back for BB15. Yet, I'm still holding out for you to be part of the cast. I'll water your plants, work your job, feed your pets....whatever it takes. You crack me up.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:50 pm

I needed a break from the internet and havent been around much but thanks for the support!! Kev, I appreciate your awesome post...the last time someone wrote a lengthy post on our forum it was to let Erika and I know how horrible a job we were doing because we weren't Dan supporters....LOLOL!!! Sad but true that a game/reality show has ruined "friendships". This season really opened my eyes as to just how personal some people take this show. God forbid you have a differing opinion or don't like THEIR favorite...unreal.

I am so glad that you get it Kev and the other awesome posters who have been the greatest of friends.

Thanks again for the words of encouragement.
Back to top Go down
KEviNTUCKY
BB Fan
BB Fan

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:41 am

OMG you DON"T like Dan's game? That's like insulting my kid, if I had one. Take your break Lorraine and enjoy the good times coming up. You and Erika are ALWAYS welcome on my Internet. Sorry, I'm not much of a Board Poster, but I did want to relay my feelings on the broadcast and really, really, feel bad for both of you and what you had to go through. I had tried to call in to be the last caller so it would go out on a positive note, but I can only imagine how crazy it was on your end. Hang in there and know you both are well-loved.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:49 am

KEviNTUCKY wrote:
OMG you DON"T like Dan's game? That's like insulting my kid, if I had one. Take your break Lorraine and enjoy the good times coming up. You and Erika are ALWAYS welcome on my Internet. Sorry, I'm not much of a Board Poster, but I did want to relay my feelings on the broadcast and really, really, feel bad for both of you and what you had to go through. I had tried to call in to be the last caller so it would go out on a positive note, but I can only imagine how crazy it was on your end. Hang in there and know you both are well-loved.

kiss

Thanks again Kev!

LOL @ OMG you DONT like Dan's game? You would have thought we were insulting their kid from their reaction. All the more to pity I guess.

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:04 am

Lorraine wrote:
KEviNTUCKY wrote:

Live Feeds 72103

Thanks again Kev!

LOL @ OMG you DONT like Dan's game? You would have thought we were insulting their kid from their reaction. All the more to pity I guess.

Live Feeds 33209 ...wait wait wait... this is all over us not adoring Dan, right? LMAO Live Feeds 786367
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds   Live Feeds Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feeds
Page 1 of 1