BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jeffs HOH Tweets Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJeffs HOH Tweets Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jeffs HOH Tweets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Jeffs HOH Tweets Empty
PostSubject: Jeffs HOH Tweets   Jeffs HOH Tweets EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 pm

BigBrotherHOHthanks for watching and the support and hopefully i'll be back soon!!!
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHwell my times up, thanks again for the votes and im going to do my best to get to the final 2!
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHby the way, these competitions we have in here are even crazier and more fun than they look on tv there great!
6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHjordan is a sweet girl and i respect that..... dosen't mean im gonna stop trying?????? ha
7 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHthe sweet things aside, because she is a sweetheart, no news to report on gettin down and dirty ha ha
8 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHbut her heart is in the right the place and that's one of the things i like most about her
10 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHbecause she says a lot of crazy things in hear everyday even i don't understand sometimes..
10 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHjordan is really one of the nicest people i have ever met in my life. im not sure how she's coming off on tv
13 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHwell enough about the everyday grind in here, im sure you wanna hear about me and jordan a little bit??????
14 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHbut then i have to remind myself what an honor it is to be here, and im thankful everyday for this experience
14 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHsometimes throughout the day i find myself getting frustrated with people or different situation because your mind is always going crazy
16 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHdon't get me wrong some of the people in this house drive me bananas on a daily basis, but i guess that comes with being in the BB house
19 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHthe hardest part about the BB house so far for me is no music in here and you can't sing either as you know
19 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHit helped me so much i can't thank you enough!!! without that power i might not have made it this far so THANKS!
21 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHi just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who voted for me to get the magical power
22 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHthis experience is soooo amazing and being HOH finally has made it that much better!
27 minutes ago from TweetDeck

BigBrotherHOHhey everybody it's jeff your new HOH
28 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Jeffs HOH Tweets
Page 1 of 1