BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season

Go down 
+16
barbwc
casey_gabbard
Charmed69
Colton
SMOOCHES
canadianjess
texasdreamer65
motherhen
Diane
gigipark
SuxInMPLS
pajamajon
Lorraine
SamChez
BBNightStar
Erika
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Ok so here is the deal - We started our Radio show last year with the Big Brother 10 season. We have kicked off all of our shows with the song Happy Together, the same song BB10 used in their promo commercials.

This season they had not used a song with their promo commercials which forces us to get creative and we are stumped on a good song to choose to play during the start of each show!

Happy Together was perfect! But it's a new season and we want a new song sooooooooo with that being said...

We've decided to start a contest.

We would like you to submit a song choice here on our site. And of course not just any song choice but one that really seems to embody Big Brother. Something upbeat would be a good direction to go in!

Lorraine and I will be the ones picking the song... deciding on which one we like best.

With the song that we choose we plan on playing (revealing the winner) at the start our show on July 9th, and that song will be the song we use for the duration of the season!

C'mon help us out!

Oh and what do you win do you ask? Well your song choice playing at the start of all of our shows! haha jk

Well you do win those bragging rights yes! But also we will buy your feeds for the duration of Big Brother 11.

That's right you will not only get the bragging rights of having your song choice as our kick off song but also FREE feeds for the duration of the Big Brother 11 season. We will either send you a money order for your feeds or paypal it to you whichever you prefer.

Ummm... CBS, Real Player and no other site is offering FREE feeds!

Contest starts now and ends July 7, 2009 at 11:59PM CST

Winner revealed on July 9, 2009 during the start of our B.B.A.D Radio show.

Only 1 submission per registered member here at our B.B.A.D Forum.

Last edited by Erika on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
BBNightStar

BBNightStar

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh wow that sounds like fun.I'm not sure if you are suppose to submit your song here but I would like to enter this song this song is awesome it's called Ain't Nothin but a Party by Sugar Hill Gang or Sugarhill Gang lol I'm not sure if sugar and hill are together lol but it's still an awesome song from Kristy AKA BBNightStar
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Awesome Kristy yours is our first submission! Yes we are wanting the submissions to go here. Thanks for participating ... and we thought it would be fun glad you are going to have fun with it with us! clap
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: NOT my official submission   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:32 pm

OK – SO we only get one submission…I have several ideas, and can’t yet decide on just one…so here are some of my rumblings. Warning: this is NOT my official submission, but just a mild brainstorm with a chance of F5 tornadoes! Hope my links work.

Branding is everything. So why not another version of Happy Together? I’m nuts about the Nylons (am I old and gay or what?) and I have loved this one for years:
http://www.rhapsody.com/the-nylons/happy-together

Something more obvious; Rare Earth with Hey Big Brother:
http://www.rhapsody.com/rare-earth/choice-rock-cuts/hey-big-brother/lyrics.html

Back to the Nylons: perhaps a different mood…it’s late, you’re in love, no one understands, the entire town is against you, and isn’t LA a Town Without Pity?:
http://www.rhapsody.com/the-nylons/one-size-fits-all/town-without-pity/lyrics.html

Finally, this one would likely be my choice (if I had to choose right now). It’s a little Geico, but has the feeling of the old theme song, and VERY reality show, especially Big Brother:
http://www.imeem.com/people/qcdjNXA/music/85YVsiEU/mysto-pizzi-somebodys-watching-me-mastered/

Again, this is NOT my official submission – just musing…more to come ;)
Chez
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Nice job Sam...be careful though that someone doesnt submit your "not official submission" LOL!
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Nice job Sam...be careful though that someone doesnt submit your "not official submission" LOL!
No is isn't very pretty what a Sam without pity can do! Watch out pirates! Tho I like the eye-patches and parrots and peg-legs - very kinky ;)
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Wait a Minute   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 pm

You know the Term if you give them something they would come...I remember a Post not to long ago for just suggestions...and no ne responded except for me...Now there is a prize hmmm....kind of fishy to me....Well I have a bunch of submissions from the last post but I am stuck with two new ones and lets just say one is a catchy classic song created in the same time as So Happy Together...So Im not sure if I should go with a Classic...I'm not even sure what your favorite taste of music is?
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 pm

Hi girls id like to submit Everyt breath you take by Sting. Every breathe you take was a song written about "Big Brother" and
spying. Google it, you will find that Sting was quite upset when people
would say it was their "Love Song"

Oh can't you see, you BELONG to me....
Every step you take i'll be watching you... Sorry heres the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnejNGprm3I

Last edited by SuxInMPLS on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gigipark

gigipark

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Hey girls, I would like to officially submit New Sould by Yael Naim http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/y/yael_naim/new_soul.html. Can't believe you scored Ollile - haven't heard boo from him. WTG! Looking forward to a great season w/you

xxoo Gigi Park (Maine)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gigipark
gigipark

gigipark

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Sorry girls, the link I gave for New Soul was dead. Try this one. Official submission - correction lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YkzQk7zBjA

xxoo Gigi Park (Maine)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gigipark
Diane

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Ok here is my suggestion for your new song. It's called Aint got no home and here is the link to that songhttp://dapatchy.com/oldies/3461.ram Here is the link for "I ain't got a home". Its an upbeat song for BB
Have fun
Diane
Back to top Go down
motherhen

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello everyone !!! My song would have to be "All Summer Long" By Kid Rock. It is in the summer for the house guest, but I would beep over any swearing. It would be so cool hearing my fav. song while watching my Fav. show. LOL.... Just a thought. Have Fun

Motherhen AKA Adam's Number one fan.... Adam (Baller) said Hi to me on live chat before the start of the show on Real. He named me his biggest fan, well matty did to. LOL. Its on utube @ matt and adam chat. LOL. Very Cool. :)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 pm

I am loving all these entries!!!! Thanks everyone so far for submitting your song choices and for those who havent posted here before.... welcome all !!!!
Back to top Go down
motherhen

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Your very welcome Lorraine !!! Love This Site... :) motherhen
Back to top Go down
texasdreamer65

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 am

Kool & The Gang - Celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ
dancing banana clap cheerleader cool happydance kiss ass Woot clap2 boobie shake devilish banana dancingbanana2: :bananadance:
Back to top Go down
canadianjess
BB Fan
BB Fan
canadianjess

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 am

welcome to the jungle by ozzy osbourne is my submission
can't wait for the first show!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:31 pm

canadianjess wrote:
welcome to the jungle by ozzy osbourne is my submission
can't wait for the first show!

Are you sure you mean Ozzy or do you mean GnR? I never heard Welcome to the Jungle by Ozzy?! scratch

I must say I'm pretty impressed with the brainstorming going on... good and interesting submissions so far...

so excited celebrate
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm

:bump:
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: My Submission!   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:31 am

Hey Ladies, my official submission is "I always feel like Somebody's Watching me" by Rockwell.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:04 pm

Thanks Smooches and welcome all to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:18 pm

My official submission is "When I Grow Up" - Pussycat Dolls
Back to top Go down
Charmed69

PostSubject: my pick   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 pm

welcome all to the forum Charmed69!
Back to top Go down
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm

http://www.lyricsdomain.com/20/the_offspring/youre_gonna_go_far_kid.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4hFb2A2ICc

OK, I've narrowed it down to two---and I guess I'll just have to guess which one might be a better pick...

My entry is: Offspring's You're Gonna Go Far Kid

I guess there's always next year for the other... nothing to add

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Thanks Casey!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next