BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season

Go down 
+16
barbwc
casey_gabbard
Charmed69
Colton
SMOOCHES
canadianjess
texasdreamer65
motherhen
Diane
gigipark
SuxInMPLS
pajamajon
Lorraine
SamChez
BBNightStar
Erika
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Thanks Casey!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Just a reminder to everyone, this contest ends July 7th at 11:59pm!! Get your entries submitted before then!! The winner will be announced on our show July 9th!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:30 pm

The Pajama Man's Entry Is... I hope this is the Winner...

Our Time Now by the Plain White T's

Lyrics

Oh oh oh oh oh

There will be no rules tonight
If there were we'd break 'em
Nothing's gonna stop us now
Let's get down to it
Nervous hands and anxious smiles
I can feel you breathing
This is right where we belong
Turn up the music

Oh oh oh oh oh

This is the dance for all the lovers
Takin' a chance for one another
Finally it's our time now
These are the times that we'll remember
Breaking the city's heart together
It's our time now

This is more than just romance
It's an endless summer
I can feel the butterflies, leading me through it
Take my heart, I'll take your hand
As we're falling under
This is an addiction girl
Let's give in to it

Oh oh oh oh oh

It's our time now

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Now
It's a dance
Get up
Come on brothers
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

It's our time now
(It's our time now)
It's our time now
(It's our time now)
Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh

Last edited by pajamajon on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Video)
Back to top Go down
barbwc
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 am

OK Here is my submission. I was going to go with the true blood theme since vampires are so in but i changed my mind to a happy everybody put your hands in the air song so my choice is

ta da.......Celebration by Kool and the Gang.

Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on! (Let's celebrate)

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:55 am

Hi Barb and thank you for your entry. Unfortunately someone already used this song as their choice so if we would choose that song, the first person who entered it would win. So sorry but hopefully you will submit another song as your choice!!!

Also welcome to the forum Barb!!!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 pm

Ok, here is mine.

SUPERSTAR--by Chitown's own Lupe Fiasco

Here are the lyrics to the chorus:

If you are what you say you are
A superstar
Then have no fear
The camera's here
and the microphones and they wanna know
Oh oh oh oh

Actually it may be fun to get some fans to sing the hook and then make up some other lyrics that would be BB related for the rap (maybe one of your BB friends, hint hint) if you could find an instrumental version. Its a pretty simple beat. I'm sure Lupe wont mind lol. Ive seen people have fun with it at karaoke.

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi Miss Chriss!!!!!! Thanks for the entry!! welcome back!!!!!
Back to top Go down
melonieann

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Its not that easy being green.... By Kermit the Frog.

Thanks my entry
Melonie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
Back to top Go down
barbwc
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 pm

I can't believe i didn't see that. I read all the posts. Shows you I should put on my glasses. Well I am going to try again I since i am into vampires I picked a song with bite. So here is my next choice a classic again

Queen Another one bites the dust.........

Are you ready, Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
How do you think I'm going to get along,
without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had,
and kicked me out on my own
Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
Out

The official idiot submitter New York Yankee Farmtown fan
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Quote :
The official idiot submitter New York Yankee Farmtown fan

LOL!!!! Thanks Barb!!!!!! Sorry you missed the first entry.

Thanks Mel for your entry as well and welcome to the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 pm

OK - after a LONG road trip (which I'm still on, and enjoying), and after missing the "Oh, Howie" Show (cuz I'm a dork, like Howie), I have officially decided on an official submission:

Hey Big Brother by Rare Earth.

I would prefer A Couple of White Chicks Sittin' Around Bitchin', but I haven't recorded that one yet ;).

RareEarthChez
Back to top Go down
Topher

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 pm

"Our House" by Madness

It just FITS to me. With the obvious 'house' theme and that something is always going on inside it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqn5AIdd-9k

That's my entry. :D
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Thank you for your entry Topher and welcome all to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:20 pm

:bump:
Back to top Go down
mcmanson

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm

I'll be watching you
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi mcmanson! welcome all to the board!! Is your song entry the song by the Police? If so, someone has already entered that as a choice. If not, forgive me for being an idiot and can you tell me who sings it? LOL
Back to top Go down
mcmanson

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Ok, so my song choice would be Just Dance, by Lady Ga-Ga and Colbi O'Donis.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:33 pm

welcome all to the board mcmanson and thanks for participating in our contest!

Don't forget to tune into our show Thursday night to see if you won!

www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:48 pm

yes, welcome AGAIN! sorry that your first choice was taken!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:11 pm

:bump:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:03 am

Contest is closed! Thanks to those who participated! Please tune in tomorrow night to B.B.A.D Radio after the premiere of Big Brother 11 and the winner will have their song played at the start of our show and the duration of the season as well as winning the free feeds for the season! mic woohoo

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:49 pm

I am the winner....Woot Woot! Thank You ladies...Looking forward to another great BB season.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 pm

congrats Smooches!!!!! We'll talk soon ok? When is a good time to call you?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Smooches??? I saw you were logged on....just wanted to make sure that you saw this and can let us know when would be a good time to contact you? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season   B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio contest for our registered members for the Big Brother 11 season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2