BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALTo our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! Empty
PostSubject: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

We're letting you know first!! BBAD Radio is back starting next Thursday June 25th and will continue all through this season of BB11!! Next Thursday we will be having on Ollie from BB10!!! The following Thursday July 2nd, none other then JEDI HOWIE GORDON!!!!!! Stay tuned...........................

crazybbad:

Last edited by Lorraine on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Both of these guys are awesome and I like what they had to say! clap

But you'll have to tune in to find out....hmmmm... how many more days until BB11 starts? I'm so excited! yippee

I love our countdown clock!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sean
BB Fan
BB Fan
sean

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 pm

putting this on my calendar... good to have you ladies back .. can't wait

Woot
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Thanks Sean, its good to have you back as well!! so excited
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Hey Ollie   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Ollie is a head scratcher scratch ...as far as I remember I was the Only one defending Ollie...it would be interesting to see....And what is the new theme did you pick any of my Song Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Ollie is a head scratcher scratch ...as far as I remember I was the Only one defending Ollie...it would be interesting to see....And what is the new theme did you pick any of my Song Ideas?

ummm... I wanted Ollie to win over Dan. I couldn't stand Dan and wanted nothing more than for Ollie to pull it through! Unfortunately it didn't happen! ugh! flaming hot
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Count me in with the Ollie faithful. No one was rooting harder for Ollie to pull off the upset and take moldy shorts Dan down a few pegs.
Havent chosen a new song yet.....we're still open for suggestions!!
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 am

HI GIRLS!!TY FOR THE UPDATE GREAT TO SEE BB BACK IN THE NEAR FUTURE BEEN HAVING BB WITHDRAWALS ALL WINTER AND SPRING! LOVE THE BOTH OF YA BUT RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE WITH YOUR COMMENTS OF OLLIE. AS A GAY MEN I WAS OFFENDED BY HIS ACTIONS IN HIS TIRADE AND SHOULD OF BEEN THROWN OFF THE SHOW FOR IT! I WATCHED BOTH TIRADES AND HEARD THE COMMENTS HE HAD MADE AND WAS OUTRAGED! I WATCHED THE EVENTS OF THAT TIME ON REAL PLAYER SUPERPASS AS IT HAPPENED AND WATCH IN HORROR AT HHIS DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR AND SCARED FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER HOUSEGUESTS AS THEY FELT THREATENED AND STOOD IN THE HOH ROOM.
CANT WAIT FOR BBAD BACK ON THE RADIO!! TY FOR ALL U DO!! LOVE YA BOTH! kiss
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:38 am

Hey Sux! Love your opinion and we welcome it!!!! But can you please refresh my memory as to what comments he made?? I saw the whole meltdown and the throwing of the lollipops etc but I just didnt think it made him a horrible person. ( I have meltdowns too...LOL)

We're excited about the new season too!!!! It will be nice to see all our old friends again!!! Thank you for the kind words, we love you back!! hearts
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: ollie comment   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm

I think Sux is referring to Ollie calling memphis a F-bomb, which CBS showed him saying a Blue Smurf or something like that...Hey Ollie is human as much as we are...I understand he said those things in live televison, but remember this is REALITY Television and in reality every1 has said a derogatory explitive and if you deny that you are kidding yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:49 pm

lol @ Blue Smurf.....I recall it being a red headed cabbage patch kid! I think either fits for Memphis! stir the pot
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Memphis who?
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:48 am

So I ask, what do you all think of the mentioned term? I feel that it
is indeed and insult and could very well be the equivalent of the "n"
racial slur.//

I feel the word "faggot" is insulting. The ole
nursey rhyme, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words would
never hurt me." Not true. Words do have emotional power behind them.
And pretty much most of the time I've heard the word, "faggot" have
been from homophobes who say it with disgust in tone of voice and a
curled upper lip, a sneer.

I'm not interested in the dictionary
definition, you know a bundle of sticks bound together. Nope. The word
is used in an offensive and insulting way towards gay men with the
intention of humiliating them into shame and remorse. And the word is
often used by those who feel they need to exert some pathetic need to
controll the other. It is most definitely used as a word to exert
(false) power over someone. Since I'm not into that routine, why on
earth would I use that word?

Just my two cents. Yes that was one of things I was referring to. And also when Ollie and Manchelle were calling Dan a child molester.That was totally low and uncalled for and offensive .I was called that as well as many of my gay friends as well just because we are gay. Alot of ppl are ignorant and we are still seen as a lower class society. Ty 4 time !! Have a great weekend!@!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 am

SuxInMPLS wrote:
So I ask, what do you all think of the mentioned term? I feel that it
is indeed and insult and could very well be the equivalent of the "n"
racial slur.//

I feel the word "faggot" is insulting. The ole
nursey rhyme, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words would
never hurt me." Not true. Words do have emotional power behind them.
And pretty much most of the time I've heard the word, "faggot" have
been from homophobes who say it with disgust in tone of voice and a
curled upper lip, a sneer.

I'm not interested in the dictionary
definition, you know a bundle of sticks bound together. Nope. The word
is used in an offensive and insulting way towards gay men with the
intention of humiliating them into shame and remorse. And the word is
often used by those who feel they need to exert some pathetic need to
controll the other. It is most definitely used as a word to exert
(false) power over someone. Since I'm not into that routine, why on
earth would I use that word?

Just my two cents. Yes that was one of things I was referring to. And also when Ollie and Manchelle were calling Dan a child molester.That was totally low and uncalled for and offensive .I was called that as well as many of my gay friends as well just because we are gay. Alot of ppl are ignorant and we are still seen as a lower class society. Ty 4 time !! Have a great weekend!@!

You are right, It is meant to be demeaning, and I doubt he was referring to the dictionary definition with the bundle of sticks, correct but Ollie has since apologized for his actions when he left the house and with regret.

At least he has regret to saying it. Unlike Dick Donato who uses the C word like it's nothing and he was so loved? I don't get that at all. Oddly enough he used it towards women and women seem to be the ones who embraced him the most. Very odd! And Dick never apologized to anyone he offended.

And as far as the child molester comments - Ollie never made child molester comments, it was Michelle people accused of making those and that was squashed a long time ago I thought. It was falsely reported that she called him a child molester. As wrong as it would be to call Dan a child molester it's just as wrong to say she said that when she didn't. I never heard her say it and if someone has please post the youtube link of her saying that please.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 am

Hiya Sux!! I agree with you that the "F" word was used in a derogatory fashion and I wont defend Ollie for using that word. He is contrite about it and has apologized.
Maybe it is Evel Dicks fault that the show has sunk to this level. Like Erika said, the "C" word has become part of BB vocabulary. Season 9 saw us sink to an all time low with the talking of dead parents, telling housemates to go hang themselves like their father did, throwing pickle juice and ice water on the smallest person in the house, plotting to steal a 9/11 medal that was made in honor of Alex's father who died on that day and was made from the wreckage, getting naked and sexually harrassing another housemate by telling her to give you a blow job while you are playing with yourself and getting yourself aroused ( I simply could not believe the WOMEN who defended this behavior), wanting to simulate an abortion by putting ketchup and cracked eggs on someones bed........I could go on but I am getting nauseous.
As for the child molester comments, I have searched high and low, posted on jokers, checked youtube, asked people who re-watched BB10 on the live feeds to find that comment and have come up empty handed. I also thought at the time what a dumb stupid ignorant comment for her to make (and I was NOT a Dan fan) and took what everyone was saying as gospel. This might be a case of BB fans gone wild. I have yet to see the proof and I starting doubting that this was said after the season was over. According to Michelle herself when she was on our show, she stated that AFTER the whole POV roulette baloney of course they were bitter and her comments were "I can't believe he works with kids and is such a liar" or something to that effect. Maybe Erika can remember better what she said. I am thinking that THAT comment was embellished upon and turned into Dan being a child molester. Hey, if I'm wrong, I will be the first to admit it and we will also have Michelle archived lying about it on air but I would like to see if for myself.
Sux, good posting, glad to have you here!!!!!! You sparked a good thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!   To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

To our loyal BBAD listeners and forum members!!!! We're Baaaaaccckkkkkkk!!!
Page 1 of 1