BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
American Idol Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAmerican Idol Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

American Idol

Go down 
+3
Lorraine
Colton
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: American Idol   American Idol EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 am

Top 36

Adam Lambert
Alexander Wagner-Trugman
Alexis Grace
Allison Iraheta
Ann Marie Boskovich
Anoop Desai
Arianna Ayesha Afsar
Brent Keith
Casey Carlson
Danny Gokey
Jackie Tohn
Jasmine Murray
Jeanine Vailes
Jessica Langseth
Joanna Pacitti
Jorge Nunez
Junot Joyner
Kai Kalama
Kendall Beard
Kristen McNamara
Kris Allen
Lil Rounds
Matt Breitzke
Matt Giraud
Megan Corkrey
Michael Sarver
Mishavonna Henson
Nathaniel Marshall
Nick Mitchell
Ricky Braddy
Scott MacIntyre
Stephen Fowler
Stevie Wright
Taylor Vaifanua
Tatiana Del Toro
Von Smith
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:29 am

My Top 3:
Kendall Beard
Brent Keith
Lil Rounds

=)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:58 pm

I may have to stop watching AI until Tatiana gets voted out..... :affraid:
this quote is from an article in the NY Daily News "Tatiana Del Toro is the new Sanjaya - but worse." I couldnt agree more!

ok and I can't remember his name but the guy who is kind of goofy and has two different personalities and dressed like an idiot during Hollywood week etc, ok its Nick Mitchell, I just looked it up....How the heck does this guy make top 36 when I saw some much more talented guys not make it? ANYONE?

I was looking at the top 36, some of these people I dont remember singing one freaking note! This is what is so irritating about AI! So we see Jason Castro's brother audition and make it to Hollywood right? I never saw him sing another note and never saw him again until he was in the room of other losers that didnt make it. This has long been a beef of mine with AI, alot of focus on the trash and then when looking at the final 36 or 24 there are always some unfamiliar faces. uh Junet Joyner anyone??? I mean who the heck is he? I dont remember him at all...LOL
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm

ughhh I'm so out of the loop with AI - I have yet to start watching, not even 1 episode... I really don't care for it though until it's down to 25

How is the new host working out?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Well as far as the new host goes.....anyones better than Paula so if she leaves like I have heard rumors that she would...then its all good. I can see her and Simon getting into some fights...lol. E? Not one episode? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 pm

ok I just realized that I do NOT like the new host...not because of anything she has said or done but because now we have to listen to 4 FREAKING JUDGES TALK ABOUT WHO JUST SANG!!!! cry smiley
Paula said at one point after stuttering her way thru another critique.."I could just go on and on because I know its annoying Simon" let me tip to you off to something Paula............................ITS FUCKING ANNOYING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! wooo..needed to get that off my chest drunk
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 pm

ok my critique

1. Jackie Tohn- puke

2. Ricky Braddy- clap2 but his parents MUST stop wearing the Braddy bunch shirts NOW!

3. Alexis Grace- well you know I guess she was ok but about 15 seconds into her song I picked up my phone to text someone. That can't be a good thing. filing nails

4. Brent Keith- no one will ever be crowned The American Idol after singing a song called "Hicktown" :pale:

5. Stevie Wright-God Almighty...she made top 36?? OMG

6. Anoop Desai aka Anoop Dog- cool Very nice voice. He could go far, potential unibrow could pose a problem in the future though.

7. Casey Carlson- ok so like who told her that this was a good song choice???? WTF

8. Michael Sarver- what? whoa! Who are you and what did you do with Michael Sarver? The guy at auditions was much better!

9. Ann Marie Boskovich- don't know she didnt suck I guess. eyeroll

10. Stephen Fowler- I swear there are big giant seed pods under the AI stage scared2

11. Tatiana Del Toro- Loser2 vomit smiley :omgomg: finger <---and that was BEFORE I heard her sing. afterwords, I really did throw up razz

12. Danny Gokey- ok I am not crazy about the song but......... dancing banana celebrate egyptian thumbsup clap2 Woot worship may I add a fan-fucking-tastic to that?

oh so who makes it thru....here are my picks....drumroll......lol....ok I'll stop.....well Danny Gokey for sure easily makes it and then it gets difficult.
I am going to go with Anoop Dog and Ricky Braddy BUT....will they put thru 3 guys?? Maybe, but I don't know. In my humble opinion Alexis Grace is the only femle of the night that could make it. If I were sending thru 3 though, Danny, Anoop and Ricky move on. good luck
Side note...I don't like the parents waiting in the wings for their kid to finish singing.... :no:
Till next time........
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 am

ok so I finally watched AI
puke Jackie puke whatever her name is - I could NOT fucking stand her! and can't imagine watching her for the rest of the season, she was here biggest fan, too bad for her nobody else was a member of that fan club. Ok that was too nice didn't quite say how I really felt... she sucks hate her fucking guts bye bitch! finger

Ricky Braddy - ok singer, boring song and this show isn't for him, I completely agree with Simon NO STAR QUALITY!

Alexis Grace - She sounded good, good song choice I knew she'd move on

Brent Keith - sang Hicktown .... which so happens to be his departing song!

Stevie Wright - I thought she was likeable but that's about it.

Anoop Desai - I liked him didn't care too much for him singing the song ... he reminded me of a past idol I adored ... Sanjaya! Woot

Casey Carlson - Sucked ass and lousy outfit eye rub

Michael Sarver - Song didn't do it for me but If I was voting I'd probably push him through just because Simon said so when pigs fly

Ann Marie - I liked her hair and makeup

Stephen Fowler - ughhhhhhhhh Rock With You? why the fuck do people keep trying to sing this song!?!?!?! Leave this shit back in the 70s! bitch bitch bitch

Tatiana Del Toro - I liked this crazy bitch pulling hair out but when Paula asks "are you crazy" that's not a good sign... She would have been fun to watch lose it on the show... definitely has a crazy look about her, perhaps she could try out for Big Brother! celebrate

Danny Gokey - Did this guy even have to sing last night....who didn't know he'd make the top 12 clap2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Here we go...week 2! My opinion, if you don't like it...suck it bitches!!
I just heard how they were voting now...top male vote getter and then top female vote getter and whoever got the next highest votes. That answers my question from last week about will they send thru 3 guys....that would be a no. Shouldnt it be about who the best 3 are? whatever...oK Lets get started. (Disclaimer-I write these DURING their song, not after listening to the judges so if anything, they are copying me boobie shake )

1.Jasmine Murray-I like this girl, very pretty (eww that was very Paula-like) She hit some bad notes along the way and I think she chose the wrong song. Its disappointing because I thought she would go far...not so sure now don't know

2. Matt Giraud-first off....I LOVE this song but dammit.....why this song?? I mean did you hear him sing "Georgia" in Hollywood week. Ok so like who is advising these people?? What a mess..ouch! WTF  seeing stars

Commerical break-Paula Abdul finds four a crowd on 'American Idol'
Paula Abdul has told "OK Weekly" that adding a fourth judge — Kara DioGuardi — to the "American Idol" panel this year was a mistake. She explains, "It takes up so much time for each of us to give our opinion that it slows down the pace of the show." hmmm, I posted that above how annoying it was having 4 judges but do they listen to me?? bitch bitch bitch

back to the action...

3. Jeanine Vailes- TRAIN WRECK TRAIN WRECK!!! As soon as she opened her mouth----> vomit smiley (side note...She kept saying, "please let me prove it, I'll show you I can do it" uhhh Jeanine sweetie...wasn't this your time to prove it? you blew it..don't beg for votes)

4. Nick Mitchell-(pre-song) Let me go on record as saying that this guy should NEVER have made top 36..very talented people got sent home for this joke.
God, where do I start...someone show this guy the FUCKING DOOR!!! Jaw dropper Loser2 Why do I think that this guys face is going to
be plastered all over www.votefortheworst.com

Commercial break-Isn't it amazing that American Idol can manage to stretch 30 minutes of ACTUAL singing into 120 minutes?? Now thats talent eyeroll

on we go..

5. Allison Iraheta-(pre-song) pray Oh how I want to hate this girl!! Her pre song interview with Ryan was nauseating to say the least.
Not as bad as Amanda Obermyer (Sp) and I KNEW the judges were going to LOVE her. Ok she DIDN'T suck and thats as
generous as I am gonna get neutral

6. Kris Allen- WRONG SONG ALERT WRONG SONG ALERT backhanded slap !!! Oh geez, too bad because he has a really nice voice!! Why do these guys continue to sing M.J ? (side note to E, I wonder if this guy is related to someone we know...think about it lmaosmiley )

7. Megan Joy Corkrey- This girl is interesting to me, there is something quirky about her that I like and I hope she sticks around. Good voice, heard her sing better but overall clap2

8. Matt Breitzke- hmmm never noticed that lisp before.
Ok so is this a nice guy? probably.
Likeable? yeah.
A good voice? not bad.
American Idol? :no:
nuff said. Sorry Matt.

9. Jesse Langseth- OMG Please NOOOOOOOOOOOO not another single mom!!!! ewww she's singing Bette Davis eyes...hate that song. uhhhhhhh is she singing through her nose? Welllllll, I couldn't wait for it to be over reading.....NEXT! (Paula found her captivating....kiss of death)

10.Kai Kalama-First of all, cut the hair pulling hair out , shave the scruff, 5 o'clock shadow is fine but this is too much. I think there might be a good looking guy underneath all that hair. We may never see him pretty himself up though. His performance was as Simon would say was "FORGETTABLE". What can I say? Not a bad voice but didn't bring it. don't know

Commercial break-Tune into BBAD Radio with Erika and Lorraine for all your reality tv gossip, updates and dirt! The hottest show on Blog Talk will just get HOTTER this summer when they kick off with a whole new Season of Big Brother!! The place to BE.... is B-B-A-D! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark

now back to our regularly scheduled program

11. Mishavonna Henson-This was a very strange one for me. She sang good but I was TOTALLY BORED! filing nails
Once again I have to ask the question: Can she be the American Idol? :no no:

12. Adam Lambert-This is pissing me off pissed off ....let me just say, loved this guys audition, thought he was going to sail right to the finals and he DID! But, uhhhh.. this performance is.....well....in a word? Ridiculous. He's lucky though as he will easily be the top male vote getter based off of what got him to this point. Well that and he is a pretty boy....teenage girls all over the country are already getting text happy. funny shit

Ok so who goes forward? Adam Lambert is the easy pick and I am gonna go with my girl Megan Joe Corkrey for top male and female vote getters. But there is a very strong chance that Jasmine Murry is top female vote getter. She is like Adam, her past performances could get her in and she really is good. The 3rd person is a crap shoot. The guys who have a chance to make it are Kris Allen and Kai Kalama. The girls who could make it are Megan and Jasmine if they aren't the number one vote getter. Unfortunately, the door isnt closed on that Amanda Obermyer chick. The judges gushed so it could be ugly and she could sail right on in. good luck
There you have it...until next week! grouphugg
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Well I freaking knew it....according to www.DialIdol.com, (Thanks E!) Adam Lambert is easily number 1, right now the wild card is Matt Giraud which is good as he really had been great up until last night....BUT....what I feared seems to be happening. Because the judges GUSHED, the leading female vote getter (and again this is speculation) is Allison Obermyer or whatever her last name is (who really cares?). :scaredscared:

Really is too bad when they go overboard on someone, thats what the public remembers. Fantasia Barrino anyone?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Lorraine I was totally looking forward to your posting this week lol I swear! I actually watched the show and actually took notes so here is my take not as in depth as yours but you'll laugh ...mind you this is my 1st time seeing these people and for many I hope the last.

ok so Jasmine sings a very white song .... she didn't do a bad job, just didn't blow me away. Bad song choice I'm sure she would be much better with a different song but whatever... oh and is this the one black girl everyone said was so good? uhh ok sad1

Matt Giraud sings Viva La Vida - meh... so so I didn't think he was that horrible but the fact I can't remember what he looks like my guess is he doesn't move on! Next!

Jeanine sings This Love - I give these people credit for at least singing songs that have been out the past couple years and not decades ago. But Lorraine is right this was your chance! :scared to deat

Nick? Norman? clown - Are you fucking kidding me? How did this guy get this far!?? mooning

Allison sings Alone ... she wasn't bad and the judges praise her saying she's the best of the night well considering the first 4 sucked pretty much ummm ok! filing nails

Kris Allen sings Man In The fucking Mirror - scratch nothing special

Megan - She has great hair what I notice right off the bat and sings Put Your Record On ... I like this song so, so far she is doing good and even sings it fine but what I couldn't help but notice is that she never moved from where she was standing and any movement she did make was well awkward! WTF

Matt sings If You Could Only See by Tonic - I love this song but I don't love him backhanded slap

Jesse Langseth sings Betty Davis Eyes ... unreal! Sing something current bitch! I didn't mind her though she sang it good but c'mon sing current music! Oh she needs tooth whitening strips... her teeth were very yellow! yikes!

Kai Kalama sings What Becomes Of A Broken Heart - he needs to chop that shit off but it won't help him get through this round, he just needs to chop that off because I agree with Lorraine he has the potential of being good looking.

Mishavonna - sings Drops of Jupiter which I love this song but didn't like her at all, and I don't like when like the judges tell her you don't seem fun and then all of a sudden she ATTEMPTS to try and be fun ... too late! Next! finger

Adam Lambert sings Satisfaction and he just has the look, and can sing! clap2
He had some moments of cornyness but overall I did like him.... I can't see him not going through thumbsup

Overall picks to go through I am guessing - Adam Lambert for sure and the other 2 are just long shot guesses... ummmm Jesse and Megan
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:26 pm

lol E! Glad you are enjoying my posts....I am actually having fun with it as you can see and I hope that anyone else who reads it can see. Also, right after I posted my review of lasts night show, I immediately went to votefortheworst.com and no surprise, guess who was their vote for the worst contestant?? You got it.......Nick Mitchell. This needs to be the end of the road for him. He has been on borrowed time since they put him through to Hollywood. The fact that he is part of the top 36....UGHHH! When I think of the people who didn't make it who had much more talent! Its a joke.
P.S. LOL @ Man in the fucking Mirror M.J
Hope you caught some of my inside jokes to you... devilish banana
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Ok, Lorraine..I'm am literally laughing! That is so weird! Wow!

I don't care for anyone in the Top 12 so far except for Kris. He's pretty good. I'm really hoping Lil Rounds and Kendall Beard pull through this week! I will be so annoyed if it's uneven genders in the Top 12. My OCD will kick in major.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:33 pm

I wouldnt worry too much about uneven genders...its not the AI way. Remember, its not about who is most talented (ala Nick Mitchell) believe me, they will find a way to even it out. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 pm

So Adam Lambert is gay. This doesnt surprise me at all .no comment

American Idol Adam-lambert-2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:19 pm

lol Jaw dropper My daughter will be so upset!

but it looks like he's getting some Satisssssssssssfaction! making out
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 am

That is grotesque. I'm not sure if that's a guy he's kissing or a mutant!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:19 pm

I agree Colton, thats like way too much tongue that I need to see puke
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm

just a reminder everyone...My American Idol recap will be posted immediately following the show tonight!!! M.J boobie shake M.J boobie shake
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:59 pm

smug Can't wait! lol ... Oh and don't forget I want to hear some feedback on After The Final Rose Part 2!! devilish banana
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 pm

you got it!!! Although I may be "bachelored" out. pulling hair out
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi Everyone! wave

So here we are at week 3 of the top 36. Ho-Hum....still waiting for a big stand out...but so far that hasn't happened. Maybe this week will bring it! So what happened last week? Adam Lambert (the recently outted gay guy) breezed in, like we all knew he would. Um deadgiveaway?? Having him stand next to Nick Mitchell to see who goes through... eyeroll My worst fears and my least favorite to go through so far is Allison Obermyer ( I will continue to call her that as I do not wish to learn to spell her last name and I hope she won't be around for long so that I dont have to learn to spell her last name but I am afraid that the judges will continue to gush and she will go far...*deep breath*). Kris Allen makes it through as well and I have no problem with that...whatever. neutral

Away we go....
The following broadcast has been brought to you by BBAD Radio with Erika and Lorraine. Any reproduction, retransmission, or rebroadcast without the expressed written consent of Major league baseball....errr uh I mean BBAD Radio, is strictly prohibited. :oops:

1.Von Smith- Singing Marvin Gaye..wow, love this song! Hmmm this is a strange one, he started off shakey but he actually sang this song pretty well! I am not crazy about him because he came off a bit cheesy to me, but all in all.....not bad thumbsup

2. Taylor Vaifanua-Ok so she is singing Alicia Keyes, this has got to be a really really hard song to sing and you know what...she did a good job considering. I think the judges were a bit tough on her though and they were confusing with their critique. "I don't know you" "who are you" "whats it like to go shopping with Taylor" WTF Of course Simon felt the same way and I had to laugh when he said "What kind of cereal do you like" teehee2

Commercial break-A report on the Web site GossipSauce claiming that American Idol judge Randy Jackson dined with season 8 finalist Adam Lambert at Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood last Tuesday -- the night before Lambert's Feb. 25 semifinal performance of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" propelled him to a top 12 slot -- is "absolutely untrue," according to Jackson's publicist. "Randy did not have dinner with Adam Lambert. He ran into him as he was leaving the restaurant," Jackson's publicist tells EW exclusively. scared2 um BFD.

3. Alex Wagner-Trugman- eyeroll @ the hypenated last name. Let me start right off and say that this is one of the people that I didnt think should have made it to top 36. OMG What were those noises coming out of his mouth????? :scaredscared: I am happy to say that I am smarter than the judges who voted him to the top 36 boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake Sorry but to call him ridiculous now is sooooooooooo after the fact, just like with Nick Mitchell, he and Alex got a spot that belonged to someone else. bitch bitch bitch

4. Arianna Afsar-wow...if I was judging her on just the last part of that song, I would have to say clap2, but she was all over the place!!!!! Really really too bad, she was up and down...pick a key girl! I am just blown away though....why isn't someone...ANYONE, giving these people guidance?? I truly felt bad for her....she coulda been a contenda!! no2

Commercial break :missbb:

5. Ju'not Joyner-This guy has a good voice....I wish we had heard it though....singing "hey there Delilah"? shit hit the fan
of course the judges were kiss ass and I can't fault them really...he IS a good singer, I just wish he would have really BROUGHT it. Basically, he took a big risk with this song and he pulled it off, good for him! cool

yet ANOTHER commercial break-Don't forget to set your clocks ahead this Saturday night, March 7th, before you go to bed. Spring forward everyone!!! Woot Woot Woot

6. Kristen McNamara-let me just say...glad she lost the purple hair eyeroll. You know, she can sing but this song bored me to tears cry smiley
Well, when in doubt post Michael M.J M.J

7. Nathaniel Marshall- puke puke First of all, lose the fucking headband and nose ring...UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Jason Castros brother is sitting at home and this guy is top 36? scratch Oh Nathaniel? If you hurry, maybe you can catch a seat on the plane outta here that Nick Mitchell and Alex Wagner are on.....shoo, scat Loser2 . ROTF @ Simon saying the "weird Olivia Newton John head band" and then Randy kept saying "Elton John headband" Good Lord, I am losing IQ points by the minute.....NEXT PLEASE!! Oh, one last thing.....VOTE FOR THE WORST ALERT!!! VOTE FOR THE WORST ALERT!!!

Oh My another commerical-Don't forget to tune into part 2 of After the Rose or whatever the fuck its called....hmmm I think I want to forget it. WAIT WAIT!! If you listen closely, you can hear the sounds of people jumping out of their windows......."He did what??????" laughing

8. Felicia Barton-ok so this is the girl who wasn't originally part of the top 36 but got in when they disqualified some bitch who had recorded professionally before...lets see if she redeems herself. Right off the bat she hits a clunker note.....BUT THEN....redemption BITCHES!!! devilish banana Best female preformance so far! Will it be enough?? Tough call with Lil Rounds yet to come....stay tuned!

9 Scott MacIntyre-I really want to like this guy and I have (not because he's blind bitches) Not his best tonight but he's great, wow Randy is looking over my shoulder as I write this afro. I think he easily makes it in and I am hoping that its a true talent vote and not a pity vote, he deserves it and as Simon says, he is rememberable. A great sense of humor, in case some of you don't know, when Scott got a golden ticket, Ryan Seacrest tried to high 5 him....uhhhhhhhhhh he's blind and can't see you Ryan. So after he sang and was talking to Ryan, he said "well that deserves a high 5 " Nice touch Scott. Good luck in the top 12!

SHOCKER! A commercial break....I am going to put my laundry in the dryer. Must I do everything? Use your imagination and make up your own commercial! But here is MJ for your viewing pleasure M.J

10. Kendall Beard- filing nails Oh is she done?
Paula said she gets the award for best outfit....nuff said...next! Sorry Colton

11. Jorge Nunez-I was just about to be a smart ass and write "Adios Amigo" and then something happened. This guy is actually really good! You can clearly hear his accent when he sings so I hope that doesnt hurt him. Funny thing is he speaks better english than Paula...I know, I know..who doesnt? This guy is awesome though and would NOT be surprised to see him make top 3 tomorrow. cheerleader HIP HIP....JOR-GE! cheerleader HIP HIP...JOR-GE!! cheerleader dancing banana celebrate OK I officially love this guy...very very endearing and genuine! clap2 clap2

12. Lil Rounds-There is no denying that this girl is good but I was not crazy about the song but damn, she brought it!! clap
worship JUDGE GUSH ALERT...its a guarantee. worship
I was right...Simon said brilliant! uhhhhhhh can you say "SHE"S IN"! easily.

Alrighty then, this is the way I see it, Lil Rounds blazes into the top 12. If I myself had to pick another 2 to join Lil, it would be Jorge and Scott with honorable mentions to Ju'not and Felicia. I truly hope that whoever doesnt make it to top 3 from this week, is chosen for wildcard. I still have no idea how they are doing this but I guess we'll find out soon enough. All thoughts and opinions are welcomed!! I see you lurkers out there (you know who you are) please come on in and post!! Till next week..............
heartshape2 grouphugg heartshape2
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 pm

1. Von Smith - Okay, if I close my eyes it was good. There were some parts when I hoped them, however, and it was not so good.
Grade: B-

2. Taylor Vaifanua - I had no idea who she was coming into this..I have no idea who she is going out of this. She's forgettable.
Grade: C

3. Alex Wagner-Trugman - Was this a joke? He was so awkward. It seriously made me uncomfortable and creeped out watching him. The vocals were okay at best.
Grade: D-

4. Arianna Afsar - I liked her. I don't understand why the judges didn't like her. I definitely don't think she was the best, but I didn't think she was bad either.
Grade: B+

5. Ju'not Joyner - I'm sorry, but this was NOT good. The judges are trying to pimp him like crazy. I can't stand him.
Grade: D-

6. Kristen McNamara - I wasn't a fan of her coming into this at all, but it actually wasn't that bad. She's got a lot of work to do, but she did okay, actually.
Grade: B-

7. Nathaniel Marshall - Two words: Train Wreck. He is disgusting. He is the type of guy that gives gays a bad name.
Grade: F (for Failing, Flaming Fag)

8. Felicia Barton - She was pretty good. I'm glad she got another show. Nothing to hate on, really.
Grade: B+

9. Scott MacIntyre - I'm not a fan, and it made me nervous when he started walking around. I was so afraid he was going to walk off the stage. :( That would have been so sad. I do feel bad for his disability, but I don't think he should get all the praise just because of being blind. He would not be in Top 36 without his story that's for sure. I am not saying he can't sing, but seriously he isn't THAT good. But then again, a lot of people aren't this year.
Grade: C+

10. Kendall Beard - She is marketable. Let me say that first off. I think she's adorable. Her voice is definitely not the best, but I am biased because she is cute, bubbly, and yes, blonde. :P I really like her.
Grade: B

11. Jorje Nunez - Go back to Puerto Rico. If he makes it through I will vomit. When he started crying, I wanted to throw something at him. Adios Whore Hey! His voice was alright, but I wouldn't buy his cd.
Grade: C-

12. Lil Rounds - THE GODDESS of AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 8! I love her so much! She is the definition of FIERCE!
Grade: A+

Predictions:
Want: Lil, Scott, Kendall
Will Be: Lil, Scott, Jorje (vomit)

Last edited by Colton on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:55 pm

hmmmm lets see Colton, Jorge a C- Scott Mc a C+ and those two get the same grade as Alex wagner!!!!!
Then you give Kendall Beard a B?????????????????????????????????????????????????

As long as you are being objective and unbiased...lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

I pinky promise I meant to give Alex a D-..I really did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next