BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
American Idol - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAmerican Idol - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

American Idol

Go down 
+3
Lorraine
Colton
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

American Idol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

I pinky promise I meant to give Alex a D-..I really did!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Ok so here are your wild card picks who will get another chance to impress the judges. 3 of the 8 will advance and make up the top 12 contestants. Thanks a fucking lot for having this on opposite Survivor bitches!!! pissed off

Von Smith
Jasmine Murray
Ricky Braddy
Megan Joy Corkrey
Matt Giraud
Tatiano Del Whoro puke puke I call BS
Jessie Langseth
Anoop Desai

I will be rooting for Jasmine Murray, Matt Giraud and of COURSE Megan Joy Corkrey. If Ricky Braddy and Anoop Dog bring it....they could be serious contenders as well. Anything goes tomorrow as there is no viewer vote, the judges do the picking. God help us as these are the same judges that put through Nick Mitchell, Nathaniel whateverhisnameis and Alex the guy with 2 last names. See you all tomorrow with my wildcard recap!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Lil Rounds, Scott MacIntyre and Jorge Nunez were put through clap2

So what are your thoughts on tomorrow's 8
Von Smith - could care less
Jasmine Murray - no thoughts on her
Ricky Braddy - could care less
Megan Corkey - she needs to have better stage presence
Tatiana Del Toro - YES!!!! Woot
Matt Giraud - could care less
Jessie Langseth - needs teeth whitening strips
Anoop Desai - thumbsup

ok I want Tatiana of course to help finish off the top 12 along with Anoop and Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 pm

So here we are minutes before tonights wildcard sing-off which of course it opposite Survivor... pissed off . Strictly judges choice tonight so expect Tatiana Del Whoro to be one of the 3 who advance. I am not sure what has happened to this show...it USED to be about talent. There were several much more deserving singers who should have had a second chance over this psycho so like I said yesterday....I CALL BS . Vote for the worst is already planning for her victory. She will be their poster child if she does indeed advance.
Rant over so lets lighten the mood with a little bit of our favorite.....MJ!! M.J M.J M.J

First up...

1. Jessie Langseth-uhhhh why was she given a second chance again? don't know Oh its looking better for Del Whoro by the minute.

2. Matt Giraud-HE'SSSSSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!! Loved it..perfect song, perfect pitch...he nailed it. Way to fight back Matt! cool dancing banana

Commercial break...Ok so I am trying to keep up with Survivor at the same time...Loving Taj right now holding all that weight!! You go girl!! boobie shake

3. Megan Joy Corkrey-I really like this girl but I have to be honest...I was not crazy about her tonight. no2 You know maybe I am being too tough on her because the judges loved her. LOL @ Simon using quirky egyptian ...perfect way to explain her (read my review the week she sang) Anyway, hope she makes it.

4. Von Smith-Someone help me out here...who does this guy remind me of??? scratch Anyway, I think this song was boring for him, he needed to get the crowd going and he might have sang his way out of final 12. sad1

Commercial break...ok this was kind of funny, I am at work tonight filling in for someone ( I NEVER WORK THURSDAY NIGHTS!) so Paula was stuttering her way through her review of Von and I sort of mumbled "Oh Paula, shut up!" and my co-worker who I didnt really think was paying attention says "Yeah, what the fuck does she know?" funny shit

5. Jasmine Murray-REDEMPTION BITCHES!!! This is the girl that I remember...excellent! thumbsup clap2
Love that the other 3 judges gave her a lukewarm review and Simon agrees with me!!! Hope she gets in!

6. Ricky Braddy-This guy can sing ok but I think that the competition being so tough, he won't make the finals. I don't think he rose to the occasion. :no no:

watching Survivor....

7. Tatiana Del Whoro- I will try my best to be fair. Ok well thats not going to happen, she already pissed me off. Where the fuck did the accent come from??????? Did she see that it worked for Jorge and decide to try it out for size?? I know she is Hispanic but she DID NOT have that accent before. Look if she makes it to the finals its totally bogus. see no evil speak no

8 Anoop Desai aka Noop Dog- I like this guy, would like to see him proceed and I think he is a fan favorite but is he good enough?? Wow, tough call! good luck Noop Dog!

Ok singing complete...who will the judges pick?? Well I have to make a prediction during this commercial break. I am gonna go with Matt G., Jasmine and Megan but I think Anoop could make it as well. The judges seemed to have made the biggest fuss over these 4.....the envelope please............

*SPOILER ALERT* Sandy voted out of Survivor!

and the judges chose: scared2

1. Jasmine Murray!! clap2 clap2
2. Megan Joy Corkrey!!!!!!! God almighty is Tatiana kneeling in front of the judges?? Straight jacket alert!
and rounding out your top 12 (did I remind you of Ryan Seacrest?) Nice of Simon to tell Jesse she NEARLY made it in, Oh I'm sure she feels much better now Simon eyeroll
3. Matt Giraud!!!
I SWEAR TO YOU ALL...I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP, I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE IT 13!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY ANOOP DOG IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great choices judges!

And there you have it everyone, I sacrificed watching Survivor for this... lmaosmiley

Until next week......... grouphugg grouphugg grouphugg
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:12 am

lmaosmiley
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:11 pm

'American Idol': Q&As With the Top 13!
Start to get to know this year's 'Idol' class: How did they handle the pressure of the one-shot format? What did they really think of Norman Gentle and Tatiana Del Toro? Who wants a makeover? Or to break out a Bjork song? Answers here!
American Idol - Page 2 American-idol_l
After spending an evening interviewing the newly christened American Idol Top 13 at their posh party last night at the L.A. club Area, here are a few quick observations about some of the people who will be flashing numbered hand signals to the camera over the next three months to get America to dial-and-text them to the finale: Anoop Desai is less tall than he seems on TV, while Adam Lambert is a fair shade taller. If it wasn't for that shock of pink hair, Alexis Grace would look like she stepped out of a 1962 black-and-white movie. There may be no person in Southern California more unabashedly happy to be himself right now than Michael Sarver. And Danny Gokey isn't quite as good a dancer as he appears to think he is.

But how do they feel about the semi-final format? Which theme nights are they most looking forward to? (Hint: Think the ''king'' of ''pop.'') What instruments will they trot out to the Idol stage? And what in the world do they make of the two-ring circus that was Tatiana Del Toro and Norman Gentle? All is revealed below!

How are you feeling about semi-finals format this season, especially the fact that almost everyone just got one shot to make it to the finals?

Michael Sarver: I think the one-shot format is tough. A lot of great artists went home. But, you know, at the same time, it puts the pressure on you. So I believe if you stepped up to that moment — which was more pressure than most people are used to — and you made it through, you did a good thing, because this is no joke.

Kris Allen: You know, I think it was really tough, especially for me. I didn't get a lot of airtime, and so I didn't actually think I had a shot. I feel really lucky to be here.

Matt Giraud: Yeah, I've seen some people that I thought could go far, like Mishavonna Henson and even Nick [Mitchell]. I would have loved to have seen Norman come up one more time.

Danny Gokey: It was never harder to get into the top 12, but at the same time, it was never easier, because once you make it, you make it. But if you don't, then your chances are really cut down to almost nothing.

Alexis Grace: I think this format is extremely difficult and it really shows the test of a true artist and singer — like, can you do it, with all the pressure? I think it's great, and this is what I love to do, so I enjoyed it.

Adam Lambert: I think it's actually really great because it establishes a fan base for each of us. Usually, it's the bottom person that [sings at the end], as opposed to the top three. So it's really exciting. It's given us the chance to test out our sound on the American public and see what the response is.

Scott MacIntyre: At first I thought, oh, wow, why couldn't it have been some other year? [Laughs] But obviously it drove a lot of us to do better and really step up our game. The wild card, is a little bit of a safety, but not much. I didn't really know how much support there was out there for me until Tuesday night, when I was performing on stage, and the energy was spectacular. I kind of had an inkling that I may get through on Wednesday. I wasn't having the sweating, nervous heart attack that you're supposed to have when Ryan's saying, you know, ''Dim the lights!''

to read more click here
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Does anyone know what next week's Theme will be?

Kanye West will be performing next Wednesday on the Result's Show
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 am

OMG!!! ERIKA!!! You are gonna love this!!! Now this is according to vote for the worst.....but.........

UPDATE: The Web site Vote for the Worst is saying it has confirmed that Tuesday night's theme for the Top 13 show will be the music of Michael Jackson. Will the gloved one make an appearance? He will not, according to reports. M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J M.J

OH! Hollywood Insider is reporting the gloved one as well.... lmaosmiley
Kelly Clarkson is scheduled to appear as well.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Week one final 13!!!
So I heard through the grapevine that the final 13 will be performing Michael Jackson songs. Interesting choice I would say. I was really surprised that I didnt get a comment from Erika when she asked if anyone knew the theme and I posted it would be MJ M.J
I expected a full blown E rant and got nothing!!! Way to let me down E teehee2
Hey, I'll take this over Dolly Parton week anyday! razz
2 minutes to showtime....lets play a game and see how far into the show they can go before someone irritates me...sound fun?? dancing banana
Showtime! *buzzer sound* game over! its 8:01 and I am irritated..lol...was there ever any doubt? So what irritated me you may ask? Well the 4 judges standing and holding hands while being introduced on stage eyeroll
Well thats out of the way...now I can just be annoyed and not wait for it. devilish banana
OOOHHHHH....Double eviction week....ok ok...double elimination week. I can't help that I wish I was watching Big Brother!!! I figured they would have a double elim week, I just didnt think it would be so soon.
Ok confirmed....its MJ theme week M.J M.J M.J its a good thing because I can use one of my favorite emoticans!! funny shit

First up....
1. Lil Rounds-she sings "The way you make me feel" Dear God, please make Paula stop dancing. I would appreciate it! Thanks, your pal Lorraine
Ok, I like Lil, she can really sing but everyone knows that. She EASILY advances! Cara??? PLEASE STOP TALKING!

Commercial Break-Don't forget to tune into BBAD Radio with Erika and Lorraine THIS THURSDAY immediately following Survivor where our special guest will be Erik Reichensomething from Survivor Fans vs Favs. The ice cream scooper guy!

2. Scott MacIntyre- he sings "Keep the Faith" Quite frankly, this guy could have sat there and played chop sticks without singing a note and he be will standing next to Lil after eliminations tomorrow. I cant help but like the guy and he is clearly a fan favorite. Cara? STOP TALKING!!
ROTFLMAO @ Simon...he just said and I quote "Its ok being artistic, just not on this show" OOPS!!!! zip lip

3. Danny Gokey-he sings "PYT" interesting choice...we'll see. Ok I dont think you should ever sing a song with the word Tenderoni in it but you know what.......THIS GUY CAN SING!!!! clap2 clap2 He will be standing with Lil and Scott for sure. Uh anyone else think that Paula is drunk ? wow

4. Michael Sarver-he sings "you are not alone" BOTTOM 3 ALERT!! I mean what can I say, he's pretty good, he's pretty nice, he's pretty likable. He's just not the American Idol. CARA?? STOP TALKING!

5. Jasmine Murray-she sings "I'll be there" (Beautiful family Jasmine big smile ) Only 17?? Love this girl, big song for her and she pulled it out!! WTG Jasmine!!! cool

6. Kris Allen-he sings "Remember the time" Not feeling it...BOTTOM 3 ALERT!! He is boring me filing nails and his singing is getting worse as the song goes on. Cara!? STOP TALKING!

7. Allison Iraheta-it sings "Give it to me"??? Not sure as I don't know this song. Anyone remember the show "In Living Color" with the Wayans brothers?? If you do, then you remember when they would do "Men on film"....HATED IT!!!!! God I knew the judges would kiss ass
OK Check out the following youtube, its around the 2:30 mark, you will see what I am talking about. The clip is really funny at any rate and it can be a commercial break..lol. OHHH in addition to Damon Wayans you will see David Allen Grier in this clip who is currently a contestant on Dancing with the stars!!

8. Anoop Desai aka Noop Dawg-he sings "Beat it" (uh oh) please refer to the above youtube clip, go to the 2:30 mark and that will sum up how I feel about this performance. You know we love the Noop Dawg but YIKES!! :no: He's in danger. no2 CARA?? STOP TALKING!

Commercial break- Ok who remembers this one?? Jameka from BB8 is in the backyard praying on the JackShack (LOL) "I love God, I taste God, thank you God etc" and Jen, who is wearing a bunny suit says "Can we get some white belts over here?? funny shit

9. Jorge Nunez-he sings "Never can say Goodbye" Regardless of what happens on AI, he will be a huge star in Puerto Rico. I think he has a good voice and he will move on but he better step it up. No HIP HIP JOR-GE! tonight....you gotta earn that!! Fan favorite who moves on.

Commercial break-wow did everyone know that the Osbournes are gonna be on another reality show? "The Osbournes Reloaded" hmmmmm...

10. Megan Joy Corkrey-she sings "Rockin Robin" I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!!! You go girl!! What more can I say but......CARA? STOP TALKING!

11. Adam Lambert-he sings "black and white" Does it really matter what I think??? He's in!!! NEXT! Oh God, I do have to say the part where he was screaming the song was excruciating. pulling hair out WTF Paula is crying???? puke puke puke Hmmmm I wonder if Paula has seen the pics and knows that Adam is gay because I think she wants to F**K the shit outta this guy......easy girl!

OMG Tatiana is crawling on the stage crying and begging for a second chance!!!!!!!!! kidding... teehee2 devilish banana

12. Matt Giraud-he sings "Human Nature" Sounded like he had a problem finding the right key in the beginning but then he put a little "BoyzIIMen" flair to it and it sounded pretty good. That last note was a little scary but I really like this guy. I hope he moves on. thumbsup

13. Alexis Grace-she sings "Dirty Diana" uh interesting choice...this could be bad. OOPS...WRONG SONG ALERT!!! I didnt care for it, Adam could have pulled it off but not her. Oh hell Adam could have phoned it in. CARA!!!! STOP TALKING!!! Well Simon agreed with me...go figure!

Ok so who goes home?? Hmmm they are talking about a change of rules that involves the judges...guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see how this "show altering" new rule goes. If I had to choose a bottom 3 at this point...ummmmmmm Michael Sarver, Kris Allen and my wish would be Allison Irahellno but I doubt that happens. I am going to say Alexis Grace. Noop Dawg probably should be there but I don't think he will be. And as much as I hate to say this but because of the judges review, my girl Megan could be in the bottom no2 Can't wait to see this "new" rule!

until next time....BYE BYE BITCHES!! boobie shake
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:58 am

I love your recap Lorraine!

There were only 3 performances that really stood out to me as being good and only one performance as being great

Lil Rounds, Matt Giraud, and Alexis cheerleader ....and of course greatness would be Adam cool clap

as much as I like Anoop I really do think he should be going home. I would also send home the redhead too this week.

Megan really annoys me with her arm flailing and really weird movements or specifically lack of movement...she always stays in the same spot.... and I did not know Michael Jackson sang Rockin' fuckin' Robin? bitch bitch bitch

Oh and Kara? SHUT UP! finger
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 pm

I am jumping off the Adam bandwagon for now. I think he is getting a tad cheesy and I cannot stand the judge gushing and Paula wanting to jump him right on stage. I like Matt alot and I think Danny Gokey was better than Adam last night. Difference is that Paula doesnt want to F**k him...hehe.
LOL @ Kara? Shut up!! you took the words right outta my mouth. She is truly annoying!

glad you are enjoying the recaps!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:28 pm

I never got on the Gokey bandwagon. Quite frankly he seems to me to be the Melissa (The Bachelor) of American Idol. He is getting pimped out hardcore and I don't see him as being anything special and the way Paula creams over him.... oh yeah she wants to nail him. Kind of makes you wonder if all the Corey Clark business had some truth to it.

I'm not a big fan of giving out sympathy votes ie Danny Gokey and Scott the blind guy. I see Scott as the new Taylor Hicks all hype but when it comes down to it who the hell will pony up the money to see him in concert, much less buy his cd ... by the way who the hell buys cd's anymore... ok download one of his tracks.. honestly I just don't see him as being MARKETABLE!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 pm

you think Danny Gokey gets sympathy votes?? whatever for?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm

oh wait, is he the one whose wife died? I completely forgot about that...lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 am

So last night on the elimination show we lost Jasmine and Jorge. I was a bit surprised by Jasmine going so early, not so much on Jorge. But thats American Idol for you. I see the writing on the wall for this season already though. Its going to be Adam Idol for the rest of the season. I hope he doesnt have the David Archuletta effect on me...started out liking him alot but by season end wanted to scratch his eyes out.. devilish banana

The new twist turns out to be that the judges have a "veto" (hehe love using Big brother terms) and can actually veto someone who has received the lowest number of votes by the public and save them. This can only be used once. Should be interesting to see when and if they use it. You just KNOW they are going to save someone I despise...LOL
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:27 pm

ok I think this whole "saving" someone who would be a shocker if they left is BS
#1 I don't think Michael Johns was even close to being a shocker like Chris Daughtry AND I was never shocked even when he did leave. Chris is the only time I was actually shocked, well and Jennifer Hudson too - I actually thought back then that she was very talented but for American Idol to consider her a shocker is BS as well because I don't think if they had this rule back then that Simon would have saved her or the others for that matter. American Idol jumped on that bandwagon AFTER she did Dreamgirls and won an Oscar and did that amazing performance "And I Am Telling You"
#2 Even if you are sent home on Idol does not mean that's your last chance as with Chris and Jennifer they have gone on to make a name for themselves, so them being saved from leaving Idol is meaningless.
#3 Even if someone is saved who is to say they won't get voted back off the next week.
#4 They have more idol winners who in my opinion have turned out to be losers with at best mediocre careers.

I think they should have left it as is.... it doesn't even matter if they win or lose it's how well they do once they are off the show. The whole premise of the show is America voting, granted I don't always agree with America!

Ok I'm done ranting about that now as for the rest of the show last night a couple of things stick out in my mind...

- I thought Scott was blind... how did he know where to go in the group sing/dance number
- Kara wasn't that annoying probably because she wasn't speaking
- Kanye's jeans needed pulled up badly
- Kelly has put on weight, maybe baby weight and what's with these lesbian rumors? is she a lesbian?
- Jasmine and Jorge both go home... not shocking
- Carrie Underwood singing Home Sweet Home for the exit video packages and she sounds amazing as always
- Now we are down to 4 girls ... this is a guy idol season and not because the guys are stacked I can't see any of the 4 remaining girls winning Idol and I don't think the judges will use their save on any of the 4 girls.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm

ummmm some interesting photos of Adam Lambert!

American Idol - Page 2 Adam_lambert_drag_queen_3.0.0.0x0.450x598American Idol - Page 2 Adam_lambert_drag_queen_2.0.0.0x0.600x651

American Idol - Page 2 Adam_lambert_drag_queen.0.0.0x0.373x590
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm