Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 
 

 Returning Houseguests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How do you feel about returning past HGs?
Hell Yes!
23%
 23% [ 6 ]
Depends who it is...
35%
 35% [ 9 ]
Hell No!
42%
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26
 

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 pm

How do you feel about seeing returning past Houseguests again this season?
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Just an FYI, apparently there are no returning HGs from last season which means no Rachel. Now if only it would be reported that there are no returning HGs from season 10........

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Just an FYI, apparently there are no returning HGs from last season which means no Rachel. Now if only it would be reported that there are no returning HGs from season 10........



I really REALLY hope this is true although I am skeptical!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Ideally it would depend on who it is, but is it reasonable to trust the judgment of the BB show-runners after all these years?

My picks would be HGs from early seasons too forgotten by now, ones who already played All-Stars or two seasons, and aren't BB production favorites Rachel or Jessie. So basically, no one who would actually be in the cast anyway (except maybe ED).

But seriously...Newbies vs. Veterans...again?!? I thought if they were "Mentors" they might not actually play the game and the twist might not be immediately awful, but it's sounding like they are, so it's basically a repeat (I guess we don't know everything yet...).

I think we all learned the lesson last year that the cast should be All Newbies or All Stars. Let's see if the Newbies are smart enough this year to form an early alliance to oust the Vets before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

from rumors so far it doesnt sound like the Mentors can get voted out. It sounds like they stay untill their entire team is eliminated. "Allegedly" they are playing for a seperate prize and if their newbie wins the mentor gets 100k
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Will they be mentoring teams of newbies because with only four returning houseguests it must mean then that teams will be formed and pitted against one another, probably with the returning vets serving as team captains?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 pm

I think that since there qre 12 hg's each mentor gets to pick 3 newbies to be on their team and "mentor".

So at this point its about who the mentors are...From the gossip it sounds like Mike, and Janelle are definates Dan is mentioned alot and as of this morning per AG no Rachel (thank you jesus) and the big brother gods.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:31 pm

I think if they were going to have returning houseguests I wouldn't mind if they had Eric come back from season 8. At least he'd be able to play his own game since he didn't really get a chance to the 1st time around.
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:44 pm

I've heard the four are Mike "Boogie", Janelle, Rachel but I have been reading Evel Dick's tweets and he is suggesting Jun from BB4 maybe one of the mentors and I have heard Lisa Donahue from BB3 might be as well ... we will just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:28 pm

I hear its Boogie, Janelle, Dan and Daniele (BB3/allstars). From the description under the photos it doesn't seem that the vets are playing the actual game. It seems more like they are playing against each other. It was rumor whoever mentee wins they get a prize for it, so it won't really be vets vs newbies. Then again its BB an AG will probably change the rules half way through.
Back to top Go down
Mynue_Jeens



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 32
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:21 pm

CBS posted a poll to vote who we think will be returning. Notable absent from the list was Danielle from season 3 and All stars so I'm not sure who thy would bring back. If the rumors are true and No one from last season is coming and it's definitely 2 guys and 2 girls It will be Janelle and either Natalie from BB11 or Britney from BB12. Neither of which seem to be good choices for teaching a newbie how to play Big Brother if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://mynuejeens.tumblr.com/
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Mynue_Jeens wrote:
CBS posted a poll to vote who we think will be returning. Notable absent from the list was Danielle from season 3 and All stars so I'm not sure who thy would bring back. If the rumors are true and No one from last season is coming and it's definitely 2 guys and 2 girls It will be Janelle and either Natalie from BB11 or Britney from BB12. Neither of which seem to be good choices for teaching a newbie how to play Big Brother if you ask me.

Welcome to the forum Mynue! If they have to bring back and based off the choices? UGH!!! Let's be honest those choices suck! Other than Danielle Reyes, Jun Song, or a Nakomis really what woman could they bring back that played a good game? A noteworthy game? And I'm not talking about Popularity. A side note it does make me laugh to even see some of the names listed below as having been a "successful player" previously...Enzo? Renny? REALLY? Why because they lasted as far as they did? Kaysar? LOL Yes he was likeable but didn't play a good game at all.




Every day leading up to the premiere, we'll tell you which of these HouseGuests are not returning, so check back daily to watch it all unfold!











Britney
Season 12



8%

Dan
Season 10



5%

Daniele
Season 8 & 13



7%

Enzo
Season 12



6%

'Evel' Dick
Season 8 & 13



10%

Howie
Season 6



3%

Janelle
Season 6 & All-Stars



11%

Jeff
Season 11 & 13



12%

Jessie
Season 10 & 11



2%

Kaysar
Season 6 & All-Stars



4%

Mike 'Boogie'
Season 2 & All-Stars



6%

Natalie
Season 11



1%

Rachel
Season 12 & 13



6%

Ragan
Season 12



9%

Renny
Season 10



2%

Will
Season 2 & All-Stars



7%
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 am

Mynue_Jeens wrote:
Notable absent from the list was Danielle from season 3 and All stars

This is why I voted HELL NO in the poll. She's my favorite (and I think one of the best) players in BB history and not even in consideration.

Quote :
If they have to bring back and based off the choices? UGH!!! Let's be honest those choices suck!

Exactly. You can trust Grodner et al. to make only the worst choices possible when designing the game. With a better creative staff (made up of people who are actually fans of the game not panderers to the lowest common denominator), the list could have been promising. You also mentioned Eric, one of the most deserving of a second chance, for example.

And y'know...Enzo...I almost finally forgot about him. no2

They just had to put Jessie on the list too.

Quote :
Other than Danielle Reyes, Jun Song, or a Nakomis really what woman could they bring back that played a good game? A noteworthy game?

That's a good point worth considering. Diane maybe despite some of the major mistakes she made both seasons. She still played very hard and very strategically for the most part. I know she has so few fans esp. here, but Dani Donato I think is a notable player as well.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:16 am

The latest rumor running rampant is that the 4th hg is Britney. I feel ill. I find their list of possible returnees to be appalling!
I think Nakomis should have been a consideration as well. She invented the backdoor!!!! Of course she called it the five finger plan but how do you not recognize the woman who changed the game??
UGHHHHHHHHH Britney? really? What is she going to mentor on? How to talk shit about every single HG while getting played by 3 dumb guys?
I am insulted by the list of women on their poll. Disgusting. E and I were talking last night. Natalie from BB9 is more deserving than all of the women except for maybe Janie. Love her or hate her, the girl played the game 24/7, it was clear how much she loved the game, won comps and got very far with all of the odds against her. Another not popular choice is Maggie who actually won her season. Why not bring her back and see how her and Janie get along now. Or here is a really really wild thought... stop bringing back played out boring ex hgs and get 16 people who NEVER played before, were NOT recruited and actually tried out for the show. Sorry, I guess I am asking too much.

Willie Hantz FTW

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:30 am

I am not a fan of Brit either. She talked crap about ppl all season and whenever there was conflict or she was confronted she either ran away or cried. There are so many more deserving woman. How about Dr Michelle. She is a little off her rocker but still deserving.

I also think Eric bb8 should have been a top contender.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 am

I agree regarding Eric. Not sure why he was never asked back although who knows, maybe he was and politely declined. I guess some people might have actually moved on. I am a bit baffled though as to why Evel Dick wasnt asked back. It would make perfect sense, he won the game, had an early departure from last season and like it or not, he is feeds and ratings gold. I will never understand casting.
I was focusing on the women because I couldnt help but think what a sorry bunch of contenders were on the list.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I am not a fan of Brit either. She talked crap about ppl all season and whenever there was conflict or she was confronted she either ran away or cried. There are so many more deserving woman. How about Dr Michelle. She is a little off her rocker but still deserving.

I also think Eric bb8 should have been a top contender.



Michelle Noonan? BG! I could not disagree more! She is a hot mess! She had horrible gameplay and socialy awakward could not even remember that she never had conversations when lies were being made up about her...sorry but for me she falls into the hot mess category that I NEVER EVER want to see back on BB
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Erika wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
I am not a fan of Brit either. She talked crap about ppl all season and whenever there was conflict or she was confronted she either ran away or cried. There are so many more deserving woman. How about Dr Michelle. She is a little off her rocker but still deserving.

I also think Eric bb8 should have been a top contender.



Michelle Noonan? BG! I could not disagree more! She is a hot mess! She had horrible gameplay and socialy awakward could not even remember that she never had conversations when lies were being made up about her...sorry but for me she falls into the hot mess category that I NEVER EVER want to see back on BB


Thats exactly my point every show needs a good trainwreck or hot mess and she fits the bill perfectly...lol
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Evel Dick has said on his twitter feed that he would never go back on BB.    Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I agree regarding Eric. Not sure why he was never asked back although who knows, maybe he was and politely declined. I guess some people might have actually moved on. I am a bit baffled though as to why Evel Dick wasnt asked back. It would make perfect sense, he won the game, had an early departure from last season and like it or not, he is feeds and ratings gold. I will never understand casting.
I was focusing on the women because I couldnt help but think what a sorry bunch of contenders were on the list.

Evel Dick has said on his twitter feed he would never go back on BB.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 pm

buggzee wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
I agree regarding Eric. Not sure why he was never asked back although who knows, maybe he was and politely declined. I guess some people might have actually moved on. I am a bit baffled though as to why Evel Dick wasnt asked back. It would make perfect sense, he won the game, had an early departure from last season and like it or not, he is feeds and ratings gold. I will never understand casting.
I was focusing on the women because I couldnt help but think what a sorry bunch of contenders were on the list.

Evel Dick has said on his twitter feed he would never go back on BB.



He said that? I don't believe him. Maybe he's trying to save some face since he wasn't asked back.
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm

So apparently Super Pass accidentally leaked the identity if the four HGs and they are Britney Haynes, Dr. Will, Dan Gheeshling, and Janelle.
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan


Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Erika wrote:
buggzee wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
I agree regarding Eric. Not sure why he was never asked back although who knows, maybe he was and politely declined. I guess some people might have actually moved on. I am a bit baffled though as to why Evel Dick wasnt asked back. It would make perfect sense, he won the game, had an early departure from last season and like it or not, he is feeds and ratings gold. I will never understand casting.
I was focusing on the women because I couldnt help but think what a sorry bunch of contenders were on the list.

Evel Dick has said on his twitter feed he would never go back on BB.



He said that? I don't believe him. Maybe he's trying to save some face since he wasn't asked back.

He has also said he would never return if Danielle was going to be on too.

But why would they ask him back just to have them quit on him again?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:55 am

buggzee wrote:
So apparently Super Pass accidentally leaked the identity if the four HGs and they are Britney Haynes, Dr. Will, Dan Gheeshling, and Janelle.


I saw that buggzee but I doubt that Dr. Will is returning. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that though. Could it be???? LOL

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Mynue_Jeens



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 32
Location : Austin, TX

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for the welcome!

I agree, I just don't see Will coming back, especially when he's playing with a bunch of ppl he doesn't know. All Stars made sense because it was with players and people he knew. He has a family and thriving business now.

I also like Michele Noonan lol. She's like a new person these days so who knows how she'd play a second time around.
Back to top Go down
http://mynuejeens.tumblr.com/
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

Mynue_Jeens!

As much as I wish it were true, I don't see Dr. Will EVER returning to BB.

I had no problem with Michelle N during the season but she is pretty much a whack job now...lol! I guess that could be a good thing in the BB world.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    

Back to top Go down
 
Returning Houseguests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» SSB4
» Sudden Return of Migraines
» getXpathCount returning 0
» Soft Assert and returning whether it passes or not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Big Brother 14 :: Discussion-
Jump to: