BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALReturning Houseguests  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Returning Houseguests

Go down 
+4
bostongirl
Mechanical Bliss
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How do you feel about returning past HGs?
Hell Yes!
Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Vote_lcap223%Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
Depends who it is...
Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Vote_lcap235%Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Hell No!
Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Vote_lcap242%Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 615360 Mynue_Jeens!

As much as I wish it were true, I don't see Dr. Will EVER returning to BB. Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 455519

I had no problem with Michelle N during the season but she is pretty much a whack job now...lol! I guess that could be a good thing in the BB world.
Back to top Go down
Mynue_Jeens

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 am

She's definitely pretty nutty these days lol.

What I would have loved to see this season is the dynamic and interaction with Rachel and her favorite player Janelle. I could see them butting heads big time. If only we hadn't gotten a double dose of Rachel already. That's the ONLY way I'd like to see her on BB again!
Back to top Go down
http://mynuejeens.tumblr.com/
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm also hearing alot of rumors that Ronnie could be the 4th mentor. I find that odd because he never even made it to jury, so how could he mentor. I really think in order to be a mentor you have to have really been a memorable BB player that made it to 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place period !

On a side note, Ronnie did entertain me and i would love to see his interaction with Ian. Remember when Ronnie was in the house with another intellegent nerdy type (michelle),He didnt like it at all and it seemed to me like he felt threatened.

Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Allison Grodner did an interview with TVGuide where she stated there would be no returning HGs from season 13 - meaning no Rachel, Branden, the Donatos or Schroeder.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:01 pm

I hate Dan. I hate Boogie. I hate Britney. I guess by default I'm rooting for Janelle. I'm actually surprised how excited I am to have Janelle back, seeing as I was never a fan. I've been watching a few Youtube's of season 6, and it's making me wonder why I disliked her! She was badass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Houseguests    Returning Houseguests  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Houseguests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2