BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HouseGuests have moved in! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALHouseGuests have moved in! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

HouseGuests have moved in!

Go down 
+2
pajamajon
nicolefan75
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

HouseGuests have moved in! Empty
PostSubject: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:05 pm

For the life of me, I can't add the photo that was tweeted by a BB producer, but the HGs have moved in.

July 2 = Day 1
July 7 = Day 6 (Premiere night/Live Feeds) There will definitely be two people nominated at this point.*
July 14 = Day 13 (1st Live Eviction)

*Allison Grodner mentioned that there will be quite a few surprises on premiere night, so maybe nominations could be announced in the first episode!

The photo included the HGs Shelly, entering the house first, followed by Porsche, Lawon, and Dominic

Update: Here is a link of the photo- http://p.twimg.com/ATZK8tlCAAEcDbI.jpg
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Also Daniele Donato tweeted: This place looks familiar...
A couple minutes after the photo was released. I think she is toying with us but who knows. I bet we find out the mystery couples before debut night. Anyone disagree?

Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 pm

I agree PJ... I just checked Enzo FB page and he hasn't been on in 10 hours. With so many social networks we most likely will know who's in there before Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:40 am

HouseGuests have moved in! ATZK8tlCAAEcDbI

In the photo is Shelly, Porsche, Lawon and Dominic
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 am

The Pairs as of last night: Porsche/Dominic, Keith/Shelly, Adam/Kalia & Lawon/Cassi
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 pm

HouseGuests have moved in! New_cast
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Hmmmm... The Plot thickens. AG for someone who istrying to keep things secret your doing a shitastic job doing so!
@daniD0NAT0's Skype is not working so @Annie_BB12 will be joining @raganfox on #RumorControl today at 3pm PT on #SuperPass
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Hmmmm... The Plot thickens. AG for someone who istrying to keep things secret your doing a shitastic job doing so!
@daniD0NAT0's Skype is not working so @Annie_BB12 will be joining @raganfox on #RumorControl today at 3pm PT on #SuperPass

Up until now I was skeptical about her return... No longer
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 pm

pajamajon wrote:

dubhhhhh we are all so stupid and gullible!! Gee, I guess the Skype isnt working in the BB house. I mean if you are going to make up a lie about why Danielle wont be on Rumor Control, just say nothing. Most wont even notice. We notice when you make up a lame lie about Skype not working. HouseGuests have moved in! 290276
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I think a better lie would be that her father has a terminal illness so she cannot come on this week. ;) i.e Matt Style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HouseGuests have moved in!   HouseGuests have moved in! Empty

Back to top Go down

HouseGuests have moved in!
Page 1 of 1