BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 10 Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jay
bostongirl
sammyf
tbone382001
Mechanical Bliss
CC123
nicolefan75
pajamajon
ChicagoMark
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:36 am

With that 40 minutes endurance comp, it looks like the producers will not have to worry about fitting this comp in the 90 minute episode. LOL. Of all the seasons of BB, this season needs a 2hr finale the most!!

Congrats for Rachel winning Part 1 of Final HOH! clap
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Even the idea of seeing Adam and Whorsche in the final 2 pisses me off! Neither of them have done shit to deserve this money! I don't think that anyone can even argue that either of them deserve the money over Rachel! There are only really 3 people in this whole season that played any sort of a game: Rachel, Dani, and Jeff. Since Daniele and Jeff are in the jury, it's up to Rachel to make this season not a complete emberassment. I'm really hoping that Whorsche has the same fate as her BB BFF, Janelle. If she were to win I'd be disgusted, she's a really nasty piece of work.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Ok, I am not the biggest fan of Porsche, but she looks really good right now at the Final 3 dinner.

Rachel is doing some major drinking tonight as she should...too bad there are so few people in there to feed energy off of.

Part 2 of HOH is tomorrow as per HGs.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 pm

[quote="nicolefan75"]With that 40 minutes endurance comp, it looks like the producers will not have to worry about fitting this comp in the 90 minute episode. LOL. Of all the seasons of BB, this season needs a 2hr finale the most!!

Congrats for Rachel winning Part 1 of Final HOH! clap [/quote}

I have been so disapponted in the endurance comps for the last couple of seasons. One of my absoute fav things about BB is sprawling out on the bed with my laptop and snacks watching the endurance comp while talking shit with the chatters...lol

Its crazy that CBS spends 2 days to set up for a comp that only lasts 40 minutes, not to mention the expenses to put it together. At this point if i were in production i would hand the final 3 a straw and a marble. Whoever can blow their marble around the parameter of the backyard 10 times is the new hoh.

Saves time, manpower, money (3 straws, 3 marbles and chalk for a start and a finish line)...and most important might last more than 40 minutes.

I'm glad Rachel won. Even Jordon would have beat those 2. I remember she stayed on that diploma swing thing like 1 1/2 hours and that swing was going much faster.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

As of right now, HGs are still waiting for Part 2 of HOH to begin. I find it interesting that they are all in the candy room just chatting. I am wondering if it were the morphomatic comp, why Adam and Porsche are not glued in front of the memory wall. Is this a possible lockdown of some sort?

I would rather have Porsche win Part 2 than Adam only because I think Adam would do really well on the questions, even if it is a pure guess. Rachel may have a better chance of winning the final part of the HOH against Porsche, but I wonder how focused Rachel would be after seeing a video of Brendon completing a given phrase? I am much more excited about seeing the outcome of this game than last year, but I am not getting my hopes up!

This jury that is voting may not be as obvious as everyone is saying when it comes to giving a vote to a certain HG. As much as I hate to say this, is it really more exciting to see the two newbies sitting as the F2 just for the uncertainty of the outcome of the game, or are the viewers confident enough that Rachel really has this game in the bag? Rachel certainly deserves prize money, but it may only be 50Gs. Watching the goodbye messages again doesn't give me much confidence that Rachel is the clear cut winner. I want her to win just like many do, but...why Rachel, WHY? no2

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:04 pm

I agree the most uncertain outcome is Adam and Porshe in F2.Here is how I think the votes would go down for each scenario:

Rachel vs. Porshe
JJB-R
DSK-P
Adam swing vote not sure how we would vote. He has said that he would vote for Rach in the end but he may vote Porshe to see a newbie win.

Rachel vs. Adam
JJBD-R
S-A
Kalia I am thinking would vote for Rachel but might vote for Adam since he is a newbie.
Porshe I am thinking would vote Adam but she could vote Rachel. Either way Rachel wins in this scenario.

Adam vs. Porshe
JJS-A
DK-P

Brenchal not sure how they would vote they might vote separate since they won't have time to discuss who they are voting for. I think Brendan might vote Adam and Rachel vote Porshe.

I think the only outcome that is 100% is Rachel vs. Adam with Rachel winning. So I am really hoping Rachel takes Adam and not Porshe if she gets to pick.

How do you guys think the votes will go down?

Last edited by sammyf on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:46 pm

B4 Jordan left she really emphasized to Rachel that she needs to take Adam if she wants to win. I hope she listens if she wins the final hoh.

There is just something about Porche thats rubbed me the wrong way this whole season but the last couple of days especially. She has really been over the top with all kinds of little digs and jabs about Jordan. I'm not sure what her issue is, but it comes accross as jealousy in my opinion.

Jordan may not be the best player but i have seen an improvement in her gameplay this season. I also think that as much as Rachel helped Jordan with winning comps . Jordan aslo helped Rachel to get to the end as well but in a totally different way.

If the final was R/ A..Rachel wins

R/P could go either way. Adam would cast his vote for the person who won the final hh

P/ A... leaning towards Porche, but again could depend on the final hoh
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm

I hope Porsche wins Part 2. If its skill I think she will but I do NOT want to see Adam go into the final HoH round.. He is like a big brother dictionary and would know the answers I think which sucks because I dont think he deserve to be there BUT I do think He will be in the final 2!!

Adam vs Rachel: R(Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, Dani, Shelly and Porsche) A ( Kalia)

Rachel vs Porsche: R(Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, Adam) P: (Kalia, Dani, And Shelly)

Adam vs Porsche: A( Jeff Jordan Brendon) P: (Kalia Dani Shelly and Rachel) (I think Rachel will vote how she wants because she isnt with Brendon so will speak her own mind )
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

I agree that Rachel has a better chance to win if she takes Adam to the F2. I don't see Adam winning this season at all!

At the time of this post, HGs are still waiting to play Part 2 of HOH.

Vote breakdown IMO: (Based on whoever wins that Final HOH, Adam's vote is still iffy)

Rachel vs. Adam:
R- Brendon, Daniele, Jeff, Jordan, Porsche
A- Shelly, Kalia

Rachel vs. Porsche:
R- Brendon, Jeff, Jordan
P- Daniele, Shelly, Kalia, Adam

Porsche vs. Adam:
P- Brendon, Daniele, Kalia, Rachel
A- Jeff, Shelly, Jordan

Yikes, can Porsche really beat both of them?? Jaw dropper
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Seriously, they are playing Blackjack! I would be surprised if this comp is not the morphomatic. If I did not win Part 1, I would be studying the memory wall like my life depended on it. It's a half-million dollars people!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

We got trivia! Finally.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
We got trivia! Finally.

I've never been so happy to have the feeds cut!!!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm

How the hell are they going to fit in all these things into the Finale:
-Part 1,2 & 3 of the HOH
-HOH voting out last juror
-Jury Questioning
-Jury voting
-Cast meet up
-Reveal of the winner
-AC
-And the whole like first 10 minutes about the entire season.
-Its alot to put into one episode. Lucky for the Editors they dont have to edit much outside of the HOH part 1 &2
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

They might need to find an alternate route for Adam to leave the house. His head is been so swollen since he won the HOH there is no way he is goetting it out the door.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Porsche won Part 2 of HOH.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm

So Who do you think will win Part 3 ? RACHEL REILLY VS PORSCHE BRIGGS?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Part 2 HOH sounds like the HOH they had back in Season 8 where Dick and Daniele had to compete in by placing HOH's in the correct order under water.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Is it like the Dick and Danielle one ? I thought it was more like the Season Six one that was a Veto one week
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

This is clearly Rachel's HOH...FTW! It is all a crapshoot now, with guessing the correct completion of a phrase the jurors have stated, I guess. I think Rachel knows the jurors better than Porsche, but it will be more interesting to watch. I think Adam would have done well with the questions, but he cannot compete now. Watch his inflated ego shrink to a pancake!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm

CC123 wrote:
Is it like the Dick and Danielle one ? I thought it was more like the Season Six one that was a Veto one week

I don't remember the Season 6 veto...but I think BB6 Rachel won it. There was the Part 2 HOH comp that Dick and Daniele had to compete in where they jumped in a big tub and had to place the correct order of HOH's or something under water. From what I briefly heard on the feeds, this competition sounded similar.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 am

It looks like Rachel and Porsche are taking each other regardless of who wins Part 3. But a lot can change by Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am

Apparently, Adam completed the comp in 6 min 3 secs. Adam mentioned a time difference between him and Porsche of 2 min 13 secs. Rachel just told Adam that she is not taking him to the Final 2. Adam just told Rachel that if she wins Part 3 and evicts him, she will still get Adam's vote.

If Rachel wins Part 3, and Adam stays true to his word, Rachel will win this game! Jeff and Jordan will not vote for Porsche, and Brendon will obviously vote for Rachel. I hope this really happens for Rachel. These are the only votes she needs to win.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am

"You probably played one of the best social games ever."--Rachel (to Adam).

Um, he already told you that you have his vote. Shut-up already. No need to continue to inflate the illusion.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am

Here's how I THINK the votes will go:

Rachel vs. Porsche

R(Brendon, JeJo, Adam)
P(Dani, Kalia, Shelly,)

Porsche vs. Adam

P(Dani, Kalia, Brenchel)
A(JeJo, Shelly)

Rachel vs. Adam

R(Brendon, JeJo, Kalia, Porsche, Dani)
A(Shelly)

I think Rachel deserves to win, but a Porsche/Adam final would be more interesting IMO because of the jury and which way they would decide to vote.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 am

This is so funny reading about how Adam is acting after the Part 2 of HOH. His ego has basically blew up and hes so upset.. I would be upset too if i made final 3 and had no say at all if I cant play in final HOH round. Well like Adam said he wants to experience all of Big brother and he does make it to the last day in the house and makes Jury. So he does experience all of what Big Brother offers without winning celebrate

IMO I do think Rachel deserves to win and Porsche does deserve 2nd place. She has won veto twice, Won an hoh and has play a good social game (not great) but good.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 pm

I think no matter what Porsche is playing for 2nd place regardless who she takes.

Since Porsche and Rachel have said that they would take each other to the F2 regardless who wins I think if Porsche were to win the F2 and not take Rachel she loses Rachel's vote and Brendon's automatically and Jeff and Jordan would never vote for Porsche for personal reasons. Right there are the 4 votes Adam would need.

If Porsche wins and takes Rachel she's again taking 2nd place because Adam, Jeff, Brendon and Jordan would vote for Rachel.

If Rachel wins it doesn't matter who she takes she wins the 500k

Adam should really consider himself lucky he made it as far as he did because he has been a coward the entire game and wasn't doing anything to further his own game.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 10 Discussion    BB13 - Week 10 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 10 Discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next