BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALEW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  Empty
PostSubject: EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff    EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

I am annoyed that EW is allowed to speak with them and yet we have to do our interviews via email. Bullcrap!

InsideTV Podcast: Jeff from 'Big Brother' defends his homosexual Dumbledore rant; Daniele calls Rachel a 'disgusting person'

by Dalton Ross

EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  Big-brother-jeff-daniele_320
Image Credit: Sonja Flemming

There were fireworks on last night’s double eviction episode of Big Brother. And there were fireworks today when Jessica Shaw and I spoke with Daniele Donato and Jeff Schroeder on the latest edition of the TVInsiders Podcast. First up, Daniele called in to talk about playing in a house full of people too afraid to make a move. Of course, her strongest words were reserved for Rachel, whom she describes as a “disgusting person” (among other choice things). Then it was Jeff’s turn, and the big fella — who admits to still being in a state of shock — laid right into Shelly, Kalia, and Porsche. And then the interview got really awkward. Asked about the controversial comments he made while in the house about having a problem with Dumbledore from Harry Potter being gay (“He’s in a school with little kids! You don’t want to make that guy gay!”), a clearly annoyed Jeff defended himself (while not really explaining what his issue with it was) before eventually apologizing and saying “I have no problem with gay people whatsoever.” Like I said, awkward. And confusing. Listen in to hear for yourself.

But that’s not all. Also this week, Jessica and I discuss some of our early favorites from the recently announced Survivor: South Pacific. Who are my players to keep an eye on? Listen in and find out! To hear the entire thing, just click on the audio player icon below. Or, since we’re on iTunes, you can subscribe for free and take the podcast with you on the go. No iTunes? No problem. You can also download the podcast right here. And to send a question to the InsideTV Podcast team, follow us on Twitter @InsideTVPodcast. But first let us know what you think: Sorry to see Daniele and/or Jeff go? Satisfied with Jeff’s explanation of Dumbledoregate? And which Survivor players are you already loving or loathing? The message boards are now open for business!

Audio
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  Empty
PostSubject: Re: EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff    EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:53 pm

Funny that they both give eachother big credit for being great players, but they couldnt work together.
Back to top Go down

EW's Audio Interviews with Daniele and Jeff
Page 1 of 1