BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Fantasy Football Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFantasy Football Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Fantasy Football

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Does anyone play??
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I play. I am in a league that is going to pay first place $300 bucks. I had the 5th pick and ended up with Adrian Peterson. SHOCKER!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 pm

awesome!!!!!!! My draft is this Sunday and I havent read a thing....give me some tips PJ! I have to study up before Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

also, who is your QB?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Post what the point system is for the league and then I will tell you a strategy!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Post what the point system is for the league and then I will tell you a strategy!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:26 pm

6pts for every td including QB, TE, RB and WR and then 1 pt for every 10yds for RB's and WR's. 3pts for FG's, 1pt for xtra pts. QB's get 1 pt for every 20yds though. Those are the most important ways to score.

Who is on your team?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:49 pm

My Starters Are
QB: Ben Rothlisberger
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Matt Forte
WR: Santonio Holmes
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Malcolm Floyd
TE: Antonio Gates
WR/RB: Jahvid Best
DEF: San Diego
------------------------------
I had the 5th pick, which led to me picking AP. I would of chosen Aaron Rodgers if he didn't come fall to me.

My advice is for you to Draft a QB in the First Round especially if you have the choice between Vick and Rodgers. Those two QBs will help you win the league. After drafting a QB I would focus on getting 2 solid RBs that are the main carriers on the team. Qbs and Rbs are the most important position to fill in the league. Wide Recievers is a deep croup so you can afford to make those 3 picks with Qb and RB RB.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Had Rodgers last season..he was an animal. I think Brady is going to be a freaking beast though as well as Vick. Got any sleepers?
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:56 pm

WR: STL Mike Sims-Walker, TB Mike Williams, ATL Julio Jones, NYJ Plaxico Burress
RB: WAS Tim Hightower, TB Legarrete Blount
QB: TB Josh Freeman, STL Sam Bradford (As Back Ups)
TE: GB Jermichael Finley and JAX Marcedes Lewis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football
Page 1 of 1