BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party Empty
PostSubject: Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party   Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:17 pm

According to SuperPass, the live feeds will be down for 2 hrs for halfway party tonight. (6 to 8pm- BBT).
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party   Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 pm

Why are we never allowed to see that?! Is it because they play music or something?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party   Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Unfortunately it is due to the music that they play. I would like to watch this party just for the reason that we would see everyone behaving in a fun way, perhaps view someone in a goofy, relaxing spirit instead of in a bored/sleepy state, or stressed out over the game.

I remember watching the feeds when they aired the Sheryl Crow concert in the BB3 backyard. Although the primary focus was Sheryl Crow and she did ask questions about the game, it was just fun watching the HGs dance and have a good time, just to switch things up and see a different side of them. boobie shake
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party   Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 pm

I wonder if they are going to give them alcohol seeing as the HOH comp is tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party   Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Unfortunately it is due to the music that they play. I would like to watch this party just for the reason that we would see everyone behaving in a fun way, perhaps view someone in a goofy, relaxing spirit instead of in a bored/sleepy state, or stressed out over the game.

I remember watching the feeds when they aired the Sheryl Crow concert in the BB3 backyard. Although the primary focus was Sheryl Crow and she did ask questions about the game, it was just fun watching the HGs dance and have a good time, just to switch things up and see a different side of them. boobie shake

I love to see them fighting, but every now and then it's nice to see them just have a good time! Season 3 was so lucky to have a personal Sheryl Crowe concert!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party   Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feeds will be off from 6 to 8pm tonight for halfway party
Page 1 of 1