BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
SuperPass Live Feeds Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALSuperPass Live Feeds Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

SuperPass Live Feeds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

SuperPass Live Feeds Empty
PostSubject: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:06 am

If you have not gotten the live feeds yet. You might want to order them as there are new interviews up on Superpass.

Chelisa did the interviews puke
Quite frankly I think she's lousy but at any rate... Interviews are up already for...
Monet
Matt
Britney
Hayden
and Annie so far...

A reminder if you have not gotten your feeds yet we do offer them link here and on both on the portal and home page. If you do decide to get them through us or if you already have gotten them through us, please let us know so we can thank you!

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Erika wrote:
If you have not gotten the live feeds yet. You might want to order them as there are new interviews up on Superpass.

Chelisa did the interviews puke
Quite frankly I think she's lousy but at any rate... Interviews are up already for...
Monet
Matt
Britney
Hayden
and Annie so far...

A reminder if you have not gotten your feeds yet we do offer them link here and on both on the portal and home page. If you do decide to get them through us or if you already have gotten them through us, please let us know so we can thank you!

Watch Big Brother All Stars 24/7

pick me I'll be getting my feeds here!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 am

This will be my first season with the 24/7 feeds which I purchased through this site. I felt I needed to get the full BB experience this season, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks so much Jay!!! Congrats on getting the feeds...life as you know it will never be the same....LOL!! SuperPass Live Feeds 534397 SuperPass Live Feeds 675361
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

Jay wrote:
This will be my first season with the 24/7 feeds which I purchased through this site. I felt I needed to get the full BB experience this season, lol!!

Thanks Jay and it's good to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 pm

FYI - If you have the feeds already or are still planning on getting the feeds, you do not need real player to access the feeds. You can just use the this link..

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother ...and sign in!

SuperPass Live Feeds Image-3439510-10429386
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Thanks so much Jay!!! Congrats on getting the feeds...life as you know it will never be the same....LOL!! SuperPass Live Feeds 534397 SuperPass Live Feeds 675361

Lol!! I'm about to turn into a BB jukie
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 pm

me too....I just ordered my feeds!!!! SuperPass Live Feeds 534397 SuperPass Live Feeds 795878
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Just order my feeds too, from here, I didn't know the early bird finish at noon PST. Good thing I came home for lunch early today or else I would have missed it. Let the madness begin!!! SuperPass Live Feeds 5569
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks Sammy for having us be your choice to buy from, we appreciate it since there are soooo many other sites out there who also offer it off their sites.

geesh all of this BB talk has me really getting excited for this season to finally start!! 1 more day! SuperPass Live Feeds 694636
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:46 pm

E, did you get your feeds?? Special ends TODAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Lorraine wrote:
E, did you get your feeds?? Special ends TODAY!!!!

SuperPass Live Feeds 769840
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperPass Live Feeds   SuperPass Live Feeds Empty

Back to top Go down

SuperPass Live Feeds
Page 1 of 1