BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 pm

It looks so much better than last season, which was practically the same episode every week!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Agreed Leah. It doesnt revolve around the toxic relationship of Ronnie and Sammi.....HURL!! I did hear though that they do get back together in Italy and start fighting again which is why I guess you see Sitch and Ronnie fighting. I hope that Sitch kicks his silly ass but I doubt it...LOL!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:05 pm

I hate Ron, Sam, and Sitch, but Sitch slightly more than the others...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:24 am

yikes! Sitch it by far my favorite!! lol, the guy cracks me up!! Just LOVE LOVE LOVE how he is constantly stir the pot LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 am

Anyone still watching the show? I missed it last night but heard that a Ronnie/Sammi fight turned into Ronnie going after Mike and as usual, this is how the show ended.

Also...FYI for anyone who does watch the show....special episode this Sunday before the MTV video awards.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 pm

As much as I hate Bitchuation, he's friggin great tv! Imagine this season minus him! Asleep yet? Gid knows I would be!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:38 am

Anyone still watching JS? I have to laugh at the audacity of this cast. "Mike is going to have to change or he is going to have to leave". Um really? Now all of the sudden the rest of them are the pillars of society and live the clean life? They are now holier than thou that they can pass judgement on one of their own? Seriously. The woman on this show are a disgrace. Getting so drunk that they black out while showing their goods to anyone who is interested. Snooki recently told a priest in Italy to "shut the fuck up you asshole" when he told her to have respect for the church and cover up. The guys are mostly disgusting as they pick up anything that moves and has a vagina to disrespect and then discard. For 2+seasons we had to endure the dysfunctional relationship of roid raged Ronnie and obsessive control freak Sammi yet it was Mike who fucked up their relationship....uhhhh yeah, keep telling yourself that. Not once did anyone even suggest that they should leave the show with their antics even though they made the entire house miserable. Did anyone doubt for one second that it was Mike who was telling the truth about the hookup between he and Snooki? She obviously has no qualms whatsoever cheating on her "boyfriend". She was "taking a break" from him for about 2 seconds when she jumped into Vinnie's bed. Oh and what a friend he is!! He wouldnt touch her last season but now with Jionni in the picture, all of the sudden he has no problem "doing her" especially when she is a drunken mess. What a guy.
I guess someone has to be the bad guy so the rest of them can feel superior and good about themselves. If Mike would go, which I doubt, who would be next?

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm kinda over it. They should have stopped after S3. The supposed hookups are stupid and non believable...I mean seriously, Sitch wants Snooki? Team meatballs is disgusting. Even Angelina wasn't that bad. And I totally believe what Mike said about her. She probably just doesnt remember doing it! Drunk girls falling and blacking out is not entertaining. Snooki was more fun when she was hanging with Jenny. I don't know why they needed to add Deena. She is not a blast in a glass.

Pauly D is the only one worth watching for me and even he can't pull me into the next season. I read a blog recently that said the show would be more interesting if they dealth with real issues of their new found fame instead of pretending they are still just no name kids who hang out at the shore. Seriously, these kids make over 10 grand for appearances.

They should just get some new roommates or end it IMO.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I am with you MC. Team meatballs are absolutely disgusting! To take a line from Animal House, "fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life". I mean LEZ be honest here...lol. Simply gross!
I am just not sure if this show can be saved at all MC. But mostly, they all need to get over themselves and remember that just a few short years ago they were absolute nobodies...and seriously JWoww? STOP plumping up your lips NOW....you look HIDEOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:52 pm

The charm is wearing off isn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 pm

I Love the meatballs! Those girls are so wrong in all the right ways!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!   Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th! Empty

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore season 4 starts August 4th!
Page 1 of 1