BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
James Rhine recap of finale Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJames Rhine recap of finale Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

James Rhine recap of finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

James Rhine recap of finale Empty
PostSubject: James Rhine recap of finale   James Rhine recap of finale EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:15 am

James Rhine recap of finale Jamesr10

James Rhine
Dishes on the Finale

Quote :
After spending Monday night with Angie, Steven, Brian, Monica, and Kelly I knew the Big Brother 10 Finale was going to be ridiculous. Not to mention the hour I spent with Dan's Mom trying to convince her that her son had it locked up.

So after getting to the Finale I expected to be placed in the Green Room with my BB Alum entourage which consisted of Jen BB9, Parker, Chelsia, Josh, Sharon BB9 and our friends. I met Nick BB8 when I got there and he was really an outstanding guy. One of those people you meet and just know you'll be friends. I also met ED, saw Zach and a slew of other peeps from BB Past. Beau and Ashlea pulled up in a Mercedes Mothership which was too be expected...
I thought was going to be placed in the Green Room, but apparently they put my friend and I in the Audience. So much fun, I was placed next to Bunky and kept trying to move his placard till Security made me stop. When Bunky eventually arrived, he was cool, but I'm sure he'll be back to shit talking me again on House Calls. The show was great, when Chen walked out, hearing her voice live sent me into some of the most insane flashbacks. Everything negative from the Big Brother experience was dissapearing. As you saw, the show went off without a hitch, maybe some scripted questions from the non-jury members but other than that a great show.

Afterwards I joined all my Alum, who had a 2 hour head start drinking, in the Green Room. We all had so much fun. After a couple of hours the Big Brother 10 cast came down and they were all so gracious and nice. I met Renny, whom I adored! I had previously spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what her husband was saying with his thick accent, you could tell how much he missed her. Libra and her husband were so cool, she's like 6 foot tall with heels! Jesse was nice. April and Ollie, 2 great people still a little overwhelmed by the whole experience. I talked to Michele and really got a great feel for how genuine she was. We talked about our "Diary Room outburts" and laughed at all the crazy shit you do and say in there... When I finally got the Jerry he was barely able to talk, he was with his daughter and we talked for awhile about how he was the only one trying to get rid on the Memphis and Dan. Talking to him was a real pleasure.

Then I saw Dan, who gave me a hug and we chatted with him and Monica for a bit. Kelly was there also and I tried to convince him to just dip and go back to the hotel to spend time with his girl friend. He wouldn't have it. Dan wanted to talk to the fans, House Guests, and the others giving each person individual attention and there was no doubt why he won. A complete class act.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3090:bb10jamessept17&catid=54:bb10&Itemid=81

Last edited by Erika on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: James Rhine recap of finale   James Rhine recap of finale EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:16 am

I like his take on the finale night and the houseguests, and it's nice to see he didn't trash any of the houseguests.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: James Rhine recap of finale   James Rhine recap of finale EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 pm

I agree Eriika! I like James!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Rhine recap of finale   James Rhine recap of finale Empty

Back to top Go down

James Rhine recap of finale
Page 1 of 1