BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFlashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  Empty
PostSubject: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:13 pm

8/24
1:14am
Cam 3

Hayden had thrown some peanuts at Enzo and he picks it up and eats it. Personally I don't think this is such a big deal but being that he has continuously has been caught eating while being a Have Not, I do think he should be given some type of penalty. If they aren't going to enforce their rules then why even have a Have Not situation. You just can't cherry pick which rules you will enforce and on which houseguest, it's clearly unfair and bullshit.

Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  Pkvi
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:30 pm

agreed. Had it been just one peanut that he ate subconsciously, its for sure not a big deal but this guy has blatenly eaten food and laughed about it while being a have not. Wasnt he sticking his head in the refrigerator and eating food while he head was hidden inside? I hate to be a "NO FAIR!" kind of person but he has done this on numerous occassions. Ragan was a have not for 3 weeks straight and manned up better than Enzo has. Give his ass a penalty vote!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Okay, i agree if you break the rules you should be punshed, but BB needs to stick to the rules themselves. BB allowed the pretzel message and they didnt even have the 24 hour punishments last 24 hours. Then you have Hayden busting up the accessories..lol. What a frikkin joke this season it.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Okay, i agree if you break the rules you should be punshed, but BB needs to stick to the rules themselves. BB allowed the pretzel message and they didnt even have the 24 hour punishments last 24 hours. Then you have Hayden busting up the accessories..lol. What a frikkin joke this season it.

Stamp! Not to mention allowing a juror that has spoken with outsiders to come back into the house in the first place.

Why is Hayden breaking stuff? I remember they threatened Will on allstars with taking money from his stipend for doing that.

Love Enzo but he's not winning this game, everyone knows it including him so let him eat lol.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Last night Hayden stood on one of those big vases that are in the back yard like it was a skateboard. He snapped it into 3 pieces. Those vases are very lightweight I always see them at home goods and pier 1..boys will be boys..lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 pm

MissChriss wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

Stamp! Not to mention allowing a juror that has spoken with outsiders to come back into the house in the first place.

Why is Hayden breaking stuff? I remember they threatened Will on allstars with taking money from his stipend for doing that.

Love Enzo but he's not winning this game, everyone knows it including him so let him eat lol.

Well thats exactly what Jen Johnson did. She knew she was going home so she ate. She got a penalty vote...why is Enzo exempt from this and not even given so much as a warning?? Just imagine if Enzo got a deserved PV this week. What a big difference that could make on Thursday. I also agree about pretzelgate, breaking items in the house, having a juror come back in etc etc etc. What a train wreck of a season!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not    Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not  Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashback - 8/24 Enzo eating a peanut(s) while being a Have Not
Page 1 of 1