BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThis might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! Empty
PostSubject: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Lane, Enzo and Kathy are in the backyard. Kathy is going on and on about some story (I couldnt tell you what its about). Lane and Enzo are acting like this is the most interesting story they ever heard and are egging her on. Enzo is making faces behind her back that only Lane can see and acting like he is putting a gun to his head. It is one of the funniest scenes EVER in the BB house. Lane is trying not to laugh and turns his back a few times but you can see he is losing it. Enzo is PRICELESS!!! His faces!! I honestly dont ever remember laughing so hard at something in the bb house (maybe something Howie did). They cut away a few times but keep watching!

July 31st, cam 3 2am BB time
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Awww, I hope it gets put on tube. Enzo is a riot.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm

No feeds MC?
I hope so too so you can see it. I watched it more than once and had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard! Maybe it will make the CBS show because its that funny.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 pm

I was in actual tears from laughing so much, that really was too funny. She's such an idiot to think they were that interested in whatever she was talking about lol This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! 29046
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm

LOL! Glad you watched it...I had tears in my eyes too!! This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! 394285
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Nope, no feeds. This crew just does not motivate me. Hopefully Quickydude will post some of the funny stuff after the season is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!   This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This might be the funniest Flashback EVER!!! A Must see!!!
Page 1 of 1